[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a nice, sweet, down-to-Earth girl with traditional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 400.gif (658KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
658KB, 400x400px
How do I find a nice, sweet, down-to-Earth girl with traditional / conservative values? I'm in my mid-20's and trying to find someone to share my life with, but where do I start? Where should I be looking? They must still be out there somewhere.

Please save your edgy, nihilistic responses for /r9k/. Why not humor me for a bit?
>>
Bump. I wanna know where they at besides the Mormon church
>>
>>17786799
Russia
>>
Add your profile to dating sites and state what you are looking for. Try for eharmony and christain mingle (if religion is important to you). Church and church groups -again if religion is an important factor or you wouldn't mind trying your luck there. Try to find the ones that offer group activities and retreats like camping or movie nights. Go to the local non profit and volunteer organizations. Like a food pantry or a group that feeds the homeless. Go to places that serve families like some place that serves ice cream or candies. The workers may be cute and you can try asking someone out. You could try someone that works at like a baby gap. They are surrounded by kids and if they haven't rage quit yet, it may be they like kids and would like a family of their own someday. You can come up the excuse you are shopping for a friends baby shower or a nieces' birthday. There are plenty of places OP, good luck!
>>
>>17786799
I'm on a similar boat, aside from religious groups I found that it's just a numbers game. Have to meet women and try to quickly weed out which are worth asking on a date. Generally stick to places like libraries over bars obviously. Good luck
>>
>traditional / conservative values

always means

>she must be a pure virgin because I'm an insecure kissless virgin myself
>>
>>17786893
(not OP here) Is there really anything wrong with this though? Having drastically different levels of experience kills a relationship more often than not. I don't care much about whether or not a girl is a virgin, but I can honestly see why dating a virgin would be so much simpler.
>>
>>17786912

Because you are a fool who lives in a world of make belief. You honestly expect a girl in her mid 20s to not have had sex before? Are you really that daft to think that the average adolescent who is blasted with sex from every conceivable place in the media isn't going to be interested in it themselves? With how horny the average guy is in their teenage years, why wouldn't a girl as well?

In fact mid 20s is the time people usually have a serious relationship with someone or are getting ready to get married. Being a virgin beta loser who won't touch a girl because of past will lead to be frustrated twat who can't get his own head out of his ass.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.