[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a girl start ignoring my existence, and then occasionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bdPbDsC.png (431KB, 525x417px) Image search: [Google]
bdPbDsC.png
431KB, 525x417px
Why would a girl start ignoring my existence, and then occasionally out of nowhere start talking to me all the while staring at me constantly and shooting a thousand glances when I'm around. We used to talk 24/7 and now she's just acting weird and distant. It's making me feel awful.
>>
Some people have a staring problem. You're probably in her eyes sight and she looks your way. Or she might hate you for other reasons. Women are funny like that. If they learn 1 unappealing thing about you, they'll turn :)))))
>>
>>17786538
Huh, fun
>>
I thought a girl was staring at me a lot, but then I learned she was practically blind without glasses and couldn't see me most of the time.

Point being, there could be hundreds of reasons.
>>
>>17786544
She is 100% looking at me, because she jerks her head away if I happen to look in her direction. She doesn't normally stare, just fast glances towards me, even if it's 180 degrees. If she wants to talk with me I'd happily oblige...
>>
>>17786543
It's all fun and games until someone is hurt :(
>>
>>17786547
Well, I don't think we've hurt one another. Yet. Maybe we're both afraid
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.