[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to become an alcoholic but I really dislike the taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478662869664.jpg (233KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478662869664.jpg
233KB, 960x540px
I wanted to become an alcoholic but I really dislike the taste of alcohol and I don't think that will change because I've been trying lots of different drinks.
I'm generally a very picky eater/drinker in general and I don't like soft drink either so that probably contributes to this shit.

So anyway should I start smoking instead? I did it a bit back in high school and I was fine with it.
Will it help relieve my stress? What advice can you give me about it?
>>
>What advice can you give me about it?
Don't use alcohol or other psychoactive substances like weed to cope with stress. Firstly, it's effective at the start, but later when you get to depend on them simply not being drunk or high would be stressful for you.
>>
>>17786317
Why? Like, to what purpose did you want to become an alcoholic and the same for smoking. For me the bottle chose me. I would recommend learning to prepare/cook health food and exercising regardless and possibly in place of those bad habit you were looking to form.
>>
>>17786341
I'm currently getting my life back on track but I'm still very unhappy and quite stressed about everything.
I already cook decent food.
>>
>>17786317
Stress is caused by imbalance. Managing stress is like trying not to get better. Become stronger in focusing and balancing the energy in your field.
>>
It literally sounds like you're crying for attention and acting out.

Me I just love alcohol. I'm ok being drunk in a sober room. I like drinking before or after work. And tbqh I get a thrill of drinking when I'm not supposed to. Like I worked at a restaurant and bartender would sneak me drinks throught my shift. Or I spike my morning coffee. Lots of liquors. Hard to believe you haven't found one you like.
>>
>>17786348
Start lifting it's just as addictive
>>
become a girl drink drunk
>>
>>17786317
Smoking helped with my anxiety, it's nice having an out for anything to just go outside and chill for 5 mins. That's it.

I'd defenitively not condoning it though, nicotine is a bitch to get off of. If you're talking about weed when refering to smoking, I can't really help you bruv.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.