[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Use Tinder and OkCupid >My face when all these ugly girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: internally.gif (1MB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
internally.gif
1MB, 255x192px
>Use Tinder and OkCupid

>My face when all these ugly girls I wouldn't want to be caught dead with

How do I lower my standards. Or better yet what's a place that can more accurately let me see things within my strike zones.
>>
Turn off displaying images

Pretend to be a blind man
>>
File: 3943860783095745060.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3943860783095745060.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>17786167
With results like these I can't take that chance. I'd die of a heart attack.
>>
>>17786197

I'm in tears hahahahaha holy shit, she is as ugly as a hate full of assholes lol

I remember my days on PoF, OKcupid and Tinder... The amount of girls I went on dates with who were secretly fatties cause they put up pics of them years ago was astonishing...

How old are you?
>>
>>17786197

Omfg why, try a different site. There's more than one
>>
>>17786205
I'm 24

>>17786206
>There's more than one
I literally don't know them. Tinder,Normiebook,Myspace,OkCupid that's all the sites I know for this shit. I'm about to try Christian Mingle after this travesty
>>
I'm quite a good looking guy, in my brief time trying out Tinder i got matched up with a decent amount of women and went on 5 dates.

All the 5 girls seemed way more attractive in the pictures than they were in person. It's incredible how deceiving pictures can be.
One of them didn't smile with her mouth open in her pictures and it turned out she had terrible teeth, other only took pictures of her face and cleavage, turns out she was fat as fuck, damn shame because she was very pretty, the others were just plain uglier in person than what they appeared to be in their pictures.

Also, tinder fucking sucks.
>>
File: instagram-vs-real-life-photos.jpg (84KB, 700x771px) Image search: [Google]
instagram-vs-real-life-photos.jpg
84KB, 700x771px
>>17786227
Lol, yeah, as a girl those are pretty standard tactics. Honestly guys, if a girl looks the same as she does in her pictures you're lucky. When I'm with my friends the time the spend trying find angles, lightning etc, is insane. I'm not even going to mention the editing. Just a couple of quick things to look out for:

>Black and white is a pretty good way of hiding redness, acne-scarring, etc. If she's wearing makeup she might just be an artsy fuck, since it hides that shit already.
>Facing the light in the right way can hide wrinkles, undesirable bumps etc, messing around with brightness and contrast afterwards will help, even out skintone etc.
>Watch out for fishy cropping like pic related.
>If it's taken with that snapchat filter which makes you look hotter (bigger eyes, smaller nose, slims your face), just be aware of that she's looking like she would after some plastic surgery.
>If the pic is heavily edited, you can expect that the same amount of thought went into make-up and taking the picture itself.

Also, not every girl is like that, but some defenitively are, so don't go shouting liar at every girl on tinder, just kind of keep it in mind. Some can edit their pics to look pretty natural-looking, but I can't really say how to identify that kind of thing, it takes an trained eye.

Funnily enough, guys always look better than in their pics so going gay is always an option.
>>
>>17786197
Fucking lost. Good YLYL thread op
>>
>>17786158
how bout you stop being a pussy
cut the online shit
and approach some sloots in a bar or club
>>
The 4 times I met with girls from Tinder, 3 of them were way better looking IRL than in the pictures.
Did I just get lucky or what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.