[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl cheated on me >Lied for about a month >Found out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.png (4KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
4KB, 160x186px
>Girl cheated on me
>Lied for about a month
>Found out, told her I don't want liars in my life. Not even friends
>Hangs up the phone, never talks with me again.
>feels.exe

I know I did the right thing and that i'm better off without her. But it feels shitty to see that someone who said that loved you for over a year completely forgot everything in 2 months, kissing with other dude and then lying.

I can't get over her, and I really want to, seeing how she doesn't give the slightest fuck while flirting with the other dude doesn't help at all. Tips?

Haven't talked to her, and I won't, it just that I had really deep feelings for her and it's hard to wipe everything
>>
Get over her ffs
>>
>>17785697
Time heals all wounds broski.
I don't know what else to tell you.
But you are doing the right thing by dumping her and keeping her out of your life.
>>
>>17785779
Thank you man, it really helps to hear that. Have a nice day
>>
Six easy steps to get over a heartbreak for men:

1) Remove her from your real life, block and delete her from your virtual one
2) Start hitting the gym like a madman
3) Surround yourself with good friends (if you have any)
4) Stick to a strict 8 or 9 hours of sleep schedule per night, go to bed and get out of bed at the same time every day, even if you don't have anything to do
5) Shower every day
6) Go for a long walk by yourself every day. Take deep breaths. Aim for an hour or more, and do it in nature instead of urban environments if you can.

I'm fresh out of a relationship with whom I thought was the person I'd spend the rest of my life with.
Unfortunately, she did not cheat on me - had that been the case, I would have been able to get over her in a second.
But no, we had nothing short of a completely frictionless relationship with care and respect for each other, she just woke up one day and the honeymoon spark was gone, so she dropped the whole thing without a second thought, and refused to listen to me when I told her that passion and attraction always fluctuate in long term relationships and that it's completely normal.
I was blown away by the fact that she was so quick to throw away a relationship as good and healthy as what we had together, but I'm starting to ramble..

Anyway, my point is that you have the upper hand in knowing that your ex is, at the very least, a dishonest and disloyal person who doesn't give a shit about you and I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat, because all it would take for me to forget about a person like that is a snap of the fingers.
>>
File: 1346537457343.jpg (201KB, 357x575px) Image search: [Google]
1346537457343.jpg
201KB, 357x575px
>>17785779
>Time heals all wounds

No it doesn't.
>>
the next time you see her give her a nice big slap on her pretty face
if mcmuppet fuckface gets upset give him one aswell just for good measure

shout CHEATING WHORE to her face

let it be known you are fucking hurt and shes a piece of shit person

>but its just a mistake and..
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>17786365
Fuck man, there's so many ways to break a heart.
>>
>>17786422
In the end, all you have is yourself.
A harsh reality to come to terms with, but it's especially true if you're a man.

Live for yourself and focus on what makes you happy, women will come and go.
>>
>>17786365
Wow, thank you for explaining that. I'm going to do the walking and sleeping thing. I've been going to the gym for 3 months constantly but I barely sleep 8-9 hours, more like 6-7 and it's bad af.

It kinda sucks to hear that, I don't know what to say but I can see that you're a very smart and mature person that really knows his feelings, so you will be able to get through this somehow.

Thank you again man. You really rock!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.