[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this going to turn out? >I'm 31, she's 43.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: barkin_lgl.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
barkin_lgl.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
How is this going to turn out?

>I'm 31, she's 43.
>Both educated, she's nearly finished with her PhD and will begin looking for long time employment in the field
>Been seeing each other for a month now but she lives 4 hours away
>She's completely fawn over me, very much gives a shit
>Willing so far to pay her share (sometimes even more)
>very domesticated, great cook but also not a homebody
>great shape for her age and very firm breasts
>quite fun in bed (and elsewhere) and also has no qualms about a bj
>Recently tearfully told me she had a health issue several years ago and is infertile.

So how long does this go on for? What happens here? Is a long term relationship possible?
>>
What the fuck is the problem?
>>
>43
Every time you eat that ass you will think about the fact that she has taken 5000 more shits in her life than an 18 year old.
>>
>>17785553
>hot infertile MILF
She is perfect! If you don't want her, send her to me, I'll marry her.
>>
this is going to sound like bad advice, but don't act like there's totally nothing wrong with the infertility thing even if you don't care. this is going to be the major issue in your relationship, and you lucked out because it's not a bad problem. every problem you have will be traced back to her fertility problem, and that's how she's always going to feel.

the worst thing you can do is get her to a place where she doesn't feel like it's an underlying issue. find ways to work around it, but don't let it ever really go away for her.

the reason for this is that once this problem goes away, something else will take its place. at least this is out of everyone's control, and will only come up once in a while, and you can both feel good most of the time.
>>
>>17785553
Is the health problem menapause?
>>
>>17785670

No. It was something more severe but it's no longer an issue other than the possibility of no kids.

>>17785597
This isn't so bad.

>>17785556
So, that's it.
>>
>>17785729
Even if it ends up that you both want kids, just foster > adopt. It's practically designed for people like you, and you'll snub out one of those horrible career foster parents.
>>
>>17785556
she's 43
FORTY fuckingTHREE and nearly finished with her PhD
lol
>>
>>17785729
I mean to be blunt she's 43. On top of that add however long you'd want to wait to have kids, presumably at least a couple of years. It's probably for the best that she doesn't have any biological kids at this point anyways.

I mean either way as long as you're willing to let go of that possibility I don't really see a problem.
>>
>>17785792

Go to bed. You have to get up for school tomorrow.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.