[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 29-year-old female and I have been in two relationships,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (612KB, 417x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
612KB, 417x583px
So I'm a 29-year-old female and I have been in two relationships, had sex with two people and kissed three.
Is this something that I should keep to myself? Will the average guy find it weird?
>>
The average number of partners for a human adult is around 8-12. Nobody normal is likely to get upset by you having slept with fewer. It's none of their business anyway.
>>
>>17785496
I'm 28 and only had one girlfriend prior and slept with one person. I sure as hell don't give a shit. I am not the average guy though. lol.
>>
>>17785503
Yeah I just wonder if people would assume I'm prudish.
>>
>>17785517
Someone might make fun of you for it if they realise it's something you're touchy about but nobody will think less of you for it.
>>
>>17785503
3-4 according to National Center for Health Statistics.
>>
You call this bait?
No class.
>>
>>17785522
I wouldn't really say I'm touchy about it since this is my choice but I hope it doesn't keep people from taking me seriously as an adult.
This guy I'm kind of interested in is nearly 10 years older so I'm afraid he would think I'm immature.
>>
>>17785524
You're not wrong but you're not right, I looked it up again and it seems to vary massively depending on who's asking, who they're asking and where. Seems like younger people are having more partners than their older counterparts did at the same age.
>>
>>17785496
We live in a hell of a world when lack of promiscuity is seen as something to be worried about.
>>
>>17785552
I'm more curious about the number of kissing partners though. Such a low number seems to be pretty rare.
>>
>>17785568
It's not an issue. Most guys would rather be with someone slightly inexperienced than someone whos been with every tom, dick and harry
>>
>>17785496
You don't need to hide it but don't go telling everyone you know without them even asking.
The average guy will find it weird that you think he will find it weird.
>>
Wait, do real women actually think like >>17785496??
No wonder everyone's trying to ride every dick they within grabbing distance, they think it's socially unacceptable to not do so
>>
>>17785573
This, OP. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>17785496
Where are you from?
>>
Are you from a particular ethnicity?
>>
>>17785542
Kind of interested in?
>>
>>17785496
>sex with two people
well all have our preferences, i just prefer to have assurance that my dick will be wet and you dont provide that for me. i cant speak for all guys though

>kissed three
this is weird. if had any sembelence of a normal social life the amount of bj/hj/fingerbanging/eat out should be a bit higher. having a dynamic social life and ONLY kissing three dudes as a girl is fucking weird. if you went out every other weekend for 1, one ( O N E) year each night you would have 26 weekends x 2 nights each = 52 nights a year where you were out in public, meeting people, having fucking drunk dudes hit on you, not meeting your standard, or you not overcome the sperg. if you got hit on by a reasonable number of guys, say 3 a night. 3X 52 = 156. youre apprently either above that manys guys or youre just retarded. thats just low figures for ONE year, lots of girls do nothing but normie shit for YEARS.

buuut you didnt say how long your relationships were so that could account for a lot of the time but even then its still weird as fuck. do not want

tldr youre an absolute cunt or legit sperg.
>>
File: 1466008074281.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1466008074281.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>17786298
>trying to justify your whore gf
>>
>>17786298
This post made me cringe so hard.
Some people just genuinely aren't into making out or blowing random dudes for the sake of it.
I go out, party sometimes, but still don't feel any need to kiss drunk dudes who hit on me.
>>
>>17786327
im pretty sure i was directly answering ops question
>>
>>17786340
>>17786340
>Some people just genuinely aren't into making out or blowing random dudes for the sake of it.
> for the sake of it.
you know youre right retard right? its 'fun', thats why people do it.
>blowing random dudes
theres a receiving aspect to this you know

>I go out, party sometimes, but still don't feel any need to kiss drunk dudes who hit on me.
>drunk dudes
>taking things this literally
yeah, youre an autist. the idea is

you "go out, party sometimes,..." what the fuck ever, but over the entire night, multiple nights, in a row, week after week, month after month, etc you made small talk with some fucking random dudes, that small talk might have lead to an actual convo, with would have lead to wow genuine interest. from there hooking generally isnt regarded as something terrible slutty or potential harmful so they have no problem proceeding there if things are going good. youre either not making it to that point (see you being either a cuntbag or a sperg) or youre just not into something that most normies are into (thus weird).
>>
>>17786359
>you know youre right retard right
kek meant

you know youre retarded right
>>
Where you from op? It might be cultural.
>>
>>17786359
>its 'fun', thats why people do it.
It is not particularly 'fun'.

Why would I hook up with guys I don't give a shit about for a ONS when I can find a guy I like and stay with him? What's the appeal of stranger cock?

I like going out with my friends, partying and meeting new people but I don't feel any need in making out with strangers or anything.
>>
>>17786369
>It is not particularly 'fun'.
>dur im retarded
its pleasurable

>Why would I hook up with guys I don't give a shit about
you dont give a shit about them because A) youre a fucking cunt or B) emotional/attactment issues, autism, having unrealistic standards (see A)

>What's the appeal of stranger cock?
ask this instead
>What's the appeal of cock?
you have nerves and such in your vagina so when you get pounded with said cock it feels pleasurable. its natures way of tricking you into have babies back when you could literally die from childbirth when we were cavemen.

so now whats the appeal of stranger cock?

its cock that thrusts into you and gives you the same pleasure an emotional attached cock would give. except this cock gives you the rush of being taken on an adventure for the night, a break of from routine and the grind. this 'stranger' managed to entice your mind and distract you from the place and people youve been waiting the entire week to see be with and that stranger took you to the most intimate and pleasurable form of shared human experience. thats what a stranger cock has to offer amungst the excitement of the sensation of a new girth, length, temperature, curvature, thrusting rhythm, speed, body type, smell, etc. yes all those things come with risk thats why you go that

> find a guy I like and stay with him?
thats fine. do what gives you the most satisfaction. im giving you answer to your

>is it weird?

question. my answer is yes for reasons i stated above. imo the only reason you would have such a low kiss count is because youre a bitch that thinks shes above literally everyone (except 3 guys), youre a sperg, you dont like normal stuff.
>>
>>17785496

I'm 31...average...one serious relationship but still a virgin.

So...no I wouldn't find that weird -.-
>>
>>17785496
Assuming this isn't bait, as a guy I find that attractive. There's really nothing wrong with being reserved or "prudish" sexually. Even if I had very slim chances of sleeping with a 29 year old girl with 2 previous partners, I'd respect her a lot more than a girl who had slept with 5x as many guys or more. I wouldn't say it hurts your chances with random guys at all; if anything, it won't matter for a one night stand and it will almost definitely help in a serious relationship. If this older guy thinks it's weird, it's because he's either slept with a lot of women or expects women to have slept with a lot more men by 29, and that might lead to problems for you. If it just doesn't matter to him you'll be fine.
>>
>>17786396
>serious relationship
>virgin

Nigga wut.
>>
>>17786393
I am not OP.

>its pleasurable
Not particularly more than masturbating.

>you dont give a shit about them because A) youre a fucking cunt or B) emotional/attactment issues, autism, having unrealistic standards (see A)
Or maybe because they are strangers. Who gives a shit about strangers?

>its cock that thrusts into you and gives you the same pleasure an emotional attached cock would give.
Not really. My boyfriend fucks me a lot better now than he did at the beginning, we know each other bodies and we know how to get each other off.

I don't feel better than anyone, I don't desire intimacy with strangers. Which is fairly normal.
>>
>>17786414
anon's gf died due to heart attack right before they had sex. RIP unlucky girl.
>>
>>17786428
Holy shit, sorry to hear bruh.
>>
>>17785496
Recently 29? or near 30?
>>
>>17785592
Femanon, and i do
To me guys prefering inexperience girls its just "nevermind, they are just boys". I want to experience life, experience things and get to know people and the world. I would rather get married having been rejected a couple of times and having been called a slut by 1 or 2 boys(among a general history of good relationships with guys, ideally) than having stayed at home my whole youth. Obviously if things turn out in a way that make you have very long relationships and you end up having sex only with 2 or 3 people its ok, but as a principle wanting to experience things its normal to me, and people prefering you to have experienced less rather than more, thats just their selfishness and you shouldnt care
In other words: being a girl, the objetive its to sleep with a proper amount of people at certain age. If you hadnt, you are unsuccesfull or have live views very different from mine(you are a bit of a nun)
>>
>>17786425
wut dont be stupid. in some fucking way, hooking up is considered a positive experience whether its 'fun' or 'pleasurable' doesnt fucking matter. if it wasn't enjoyable no one would do it jesus.

>Or maybe because they are strangers. Who gives a shit about strangers?
they are strangers until you start talking and introduce yourself you sperg. if you still dont give a shit it could be a lot of thing, including the fault of the person youre talking to. however IN MY OPINIONFAM, if shes 2 fucking 9 and only three "strangers" have gotten to the point where theyre worth kissing this tells me that shes the problem.

>Not really. My boyfriend fucks me a lot better now than he did at the beginning, we know each other bodies and we know how to get each other off.
again
>taking things this literally
the point was new stranger cocks have things to offer, which isnt to say they have more or less to offer than familiar cocks

anyways im done unless someone says something completely retarded
>>
>>17786456
>>17786458
OP, don't do this. It's not you.
>>
>>17785496
What's the guy you're interested in like?
>>
>>17785496
number of partners means nothing in terms of experience except that you bounce from man to man. The most experienced, best fucks are women that have been in long term relationships.
>>
>>17786458
>in some fucking way, hooking up is considered a positive experience
Show me how it is. I don't see how it could be. There is nothing to gain from having sex with a random dude.

>they are strangers until you start talking and introduce yourself
I don't care about people I've known for a night. Not because they're less worthy than me or something, but it takes time for me to get emotionally close to someone, and that's really normal.

I kissed two guys and fucked one, and I'm 23. It's not really that amazing.

>the point was new stranger cocks have things to offer
Nothing that a familiar cock cannot give me, and a familiar cock is attached to someone I am intimate with.
>>
File: STOP INVINCIBLE SLUT.webm (655KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
STOP INVINCIBLE SLUT.webm
655KB, 640x266px
>>17786456
>I want to experience life, experience things and get to know people and the world

How old are you? normal women who travel the world can do all that and still had only two relationships, had sex with two people and kissed three by 30. I literally am reading the CV of one such woman. To quote:
Interests
• Traveling; 99 countries and counting, aspiring member of Club 100 (club100.se)
• Actively involved in the Hospitality Club (hospitalityclub.org) and Couchsurfing
(couchsurfing.com) networks
• Bug photography; using Canon EOS 450D, Canon MP-E 65, Sigma 50mm f2.8 EX DG
Macro & Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX
• Scuba Diving; certified PADI Rescue Diver
• Hot air ballooning with Chalmers Ballong Corps
• Brazilian jiu-jitsu; blue belt awarded by the Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy

and she's a qt Swede, too. More women should aspire to be her.
>>
>>17786513
>Show me how it is. I don't see how it could be. There is nothing to gain from having sex with a random dude.
are you dumb "hooking up" means kissing. jesus christ. people do things they feel are positive. it doesnt matter if kissing is "less pleasurable" that masturbating or "not fun". the point is its enjoyable to some degree hence you know it happening, a lot. also, the thing you gain from having sex with a random is the fucking sex.

>I don't care about people I've known for a night. Not because they're less worthy than me or something, but it takes time for me to get emotionally close to someone, and that's really normal.
29 years is a lot of time, unless youre a sperg

>Nothing that a familiar cock cannot give me, and a familiar cock is attached to someone I am intimate with.
no a familiar cock cant change in all the things i listed about. if youre familiar cock is 6 in long and 4 in girth i cant give a 7 in long 4.5 in girth fucking. that can only come from a new cock. if you really need the variety super fucking fast, say, that very night for example, it'll most likely have to come from a stranger.

youre focusing too much on the fucking (ironically) and not on the hooking up which i find more weird
>>
>>17786535
>people do things they feel are positive.
Such as getting pregnant at 15 or getting STDs. I bet they were so positive.
It's not like what people perceive as positive is the best way to tell what's good and what is not.
Kissing a stranger doesn't literally give me anything - it's weird to do something as intimate as kissing with a person I am not intimate with at all, and it doesn't reward me physically.

>29 years is a lot of time, unless youre a sperg
What's your whole point here? I was saying that I don't feel any desire to kiss a random dude I've talked to for a night.

The part about "needing variety" is just gross. Jeez. Guys aren't dildos.
>>
>>17786513
not the anon but i cant help myself

>Show me how it is. I don't see how it could be. There is nothing to gain from having sex with a random dude.

have you ever had sex? It feels pretty fucking amazing.

>I kissed two guys and fucked one, and I'm 23. It's not really that amazing.

This explains a lot. You say that its not really that amazing which tells me your experience sexually has been subpar at best. I thoroughly encourage you to branch out and experience more men who can actually pleasure you. You'll become a changed woman.

>Nothing that a familiar cock cannot give me, and a familiar cock is attached to someone I am intimate with.

Do you really think everyone fucks exactly like your boyfriend?
>>
File: 1364615365906.jpg (33KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1364615365906.jpg
33KB, 368x368px
>>17785496
So, you're only a whore for attention, then?
>>
>>17786545
>I bet they were so positive.
see pic

any ways, all of
>Such as getting pregnant at 15 or getting STDs. I bet they were so positive.
It's not like what people perceive as positive is the best way to tell what's good and what is not.
Kissing a stranger doesn't literally give me anything - it's weird to do something as intimate as kissing with a person I am not intimate with at all, and it doesn't reward me physically.
is completely miscontrued. i was talking about hooking up specifically, not sex. i used the exact words "its fun" to which op retorted something like "no its not" since thats an opinion which i cant objectively refute i defaulted to a broader its "enjoyable" (people dont do thing they dont enjoy). stop trying to convolute things to stall the discussion.

>What's your whole point here? I was saying that I don't feel any desire to kiss a random dude I've talked to for a night.
my point is even if shes a late bloomer and start getting involved with guys in college (18-19) shes had TEN years to find at least a few more than THREE guys to feel intimate to hook up with (and nothing more this is key) considering kissing is considered near as taboo as any other sex act. to me imo, that is weird that she hasn't. are you done being retarded now.
>>
>>17786556
>have you ever had sex? It feels pretty fucking amazing.
Plenty of times. I guess once or twice a day over the last 7 years. And yes, it feels amazing.
Which is why I think that there is no point in fucking some random dude when I have my boyfriend who fucks me well, knows what I like, can fuck me without condom and is here all the fucking time.
Plus, he's a great boyfriend overall.

>You say that its not really that amazing which tells me your experience sexually has been subpar at best.
It is not that amazing to have such a low partner count.
I've fucked more and probably better than 3/4 of my peers who jump from one cock to the other.

>Do you really think everyone fucks exactly like your boyfriend?
Do you really think that experiencing how 10 different dudes can make me orgasm is my priority in life?
>>
>>17786563
>shes had TEN years to find at least a few more than THREE guys to feel intimate to hook up with
Did it even come to your mind that she might have been in a relationship for most of that time?

>are you done being retarded now.
Yeah.
>>
Personally I would prefer a girl with as few ex-partners as possible. Maybe that's just because I'm conservative minded. How do you women see it, do you prefer people with less or more partners?
>>
>>17785496
No need to broadcast your sexual history to anyone that will listen....but who fucking cares?
>>
>>17786568
>Plenty of times. I guess once or twice a day over the last 7 years. And yes, it feels amazing.
Which is why I think that there is no point in fucking some random dude when I have my boyfriend who fucks me well, knows what I like, can fuck me without condom and is here all the fucking time.
Plus, he's a great boyfriend overall.

So from this i can tell you and your boyfriend are highschool sweethearts that will most likely end up married. If you've found someone who can still make you cum after 7 years good for you. The reason the majority of us go through multiple people is partly lust and mostly in search of the "one" as you obviously have already found.

>It is not that amazing to have such a low partner count.
I've fucked more and probably better than 3/4 of my peers who jump from one cock to the other.

Yes no doubt, low partner count isn't that amazing if you've found someone you love. Obviously being in a long term relationship lets you become sexually proficient with sex being readily available most of the time.

>Do you really think that experiencing how 10 different dudes can make me orgasm is my priority in life?

I hope not, that would be a sad existence but hey people do it. Can you honestly say though you've never lusted after another man that wasn't your boyfriend?
>>
>>17786589
I have no problem with casual sex. I honestly don't give a shit about what other people do with their genitals.
The idea that fucking around or hooking up is absolutely necessary and if you don't it means you're "weird" is definitely stupid. That was my whole point.

>The reason the majority of us go through multiple people is partly lust and mostly in search of the "one" as you obviously have already found
I doubt that hooking up is the best way to find a SO.

>Can you honestly say though you've never lusted after another man that wasn't your boyfriend?
Lusted as in "Oh that guy is hot"? Yeah, I definitely did. But fantasising about fucking another guy, no, never.
>>
>>17786572
>Did it even come to your mind that she might have been in a relationship for most of that time?
sure did and it raises more situations that push her into the weird category. say she starts at 18 and had sex with two guys. well shes obviously in a relationship with those two guys so how does this work out? two 5 year relationships? and no marriage from each? yeah, weird. two shorter relationships but with a gap. lets say two four year relationships. thats a three year gap of no familiar did and she's only made out with 3 guys ever. yeah, see my entire fucking convo above. thats literally autism for a woman.
>>
>>17786661
what's your gender? and racial background?
>>
>>17786669
male/white
>>
>>17786661
Who the fuck marries before 25?
I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years and still wouldn't want to marry him till we have stable jobs and enough money to buy a house. What's even the point of marrying before that.
It's not weird at all to not marry before you are in your mid 20s, beside the length of your relationship.
>>
>>17786661
>push her into the weird category. say she starts at 18 and had sex with two guys. well shes obviously in a relationship with those two guys so how does this work out? two 5 year relationships? and no marriage from each? yeah, weird

It's really funny how you described a normal situation and keep adding the word weird and agree with yourself.

>thats literally autism for a woman
No, you sound more like an autist tbqh, all that rambling about something so simple to understand.
>>
>>17786681
>>17786681
>Who the fuck marries before 25?
>haha oh wow
youd be suprised femanon
>What's even the point of marrying before that.
marriagecucks often say taxes, sorry you didnt get the memo

anyways

>>17786682
>It's really funny how you described a normal situation and keep adding the word weird and agree with yourself.
whats also funny is i was describing a generous situation, the actual situation could be two much much smaller relationships of say 2-3 years which leaves her mysteriously dickless and she somehow cant manage to find someone worthy of even KISSING.
>No, you sound more like an autist tbqh, all that rambling about some so simple.
not really, you convoluted the sex and hooking up convo so that had to be sorted out.
>>
>>17786689
bottom quote was meant for

>>17786687
>>
>>17785496
I hope you find your 'guy' soon, getting close to retard baby age.
>>
>>17786527
hahaha NO
>travilin= experience life
that is just a plain no, in a general sense, and much less when we are referring to sex
I´ve traveled quite a lot tho, although only in Europe.
Also like, please, do you even know what money is, lol. She´s into photography
Btw been poor teaches you a lot about life, and suffering, and feeling superior inferior blablah and making efforts and having succesfull and unsuccesfull relationships, etc

photography, lol. but i would like to do scuba diving anyway
>>
At your age, two partenerss is actually considered very low. I doubt any rational guy would be put off by it. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>17786393
>>17786359
Kek what a fucking sperg
>>
>>17786735
wow you sure showed me
>>
>>17786456
>I want to experience life, experience things and get to know people and the world.

You can know people without experiencing the taste of their cum on your mouth. I don't care about how much dicks you take every week, have fun and enjoy, but don't shield yourself behind pseudo-philosophies like that. Just say you're a slut and proud. Literally nothing wrong with it on this day and age.
>>
>>17786731
>hahaha NO
>>travilin= experience life
>that is just a plain no, in a general sense, and much less when we are referring to sex

Don't be stupid, what written was clear: you can have all that experience by travelling, not the converse, (travelling means getting new experience, which is true for most people). But that was just an example of those who actually experienced a lot in life, to show they have different values from you.

Regarding sex, when you said "life experience", if you actually meant "sex experience", then just said so, then I have nothing else to add, just don't use big words to make it sound more than it is.
>>
>>17786773
no but listen, we were talking bout sex yu know. so listen
"i want to have life experience" when talking about sex means, I want to experience life in many senses so applying to this particular case, i want to fuck some before dying
so you see m8? ah?
>>
>>17786809
how many dicks have you taken?
>>
I don't think it's weird, but does it matter if someone finds it weird? It's not something you'd be revealing to people often anyway. It was your choice and it's your life, so why worry about it?
>>
>>17786568
Well thought out. I guess thirsty idiots will disagree with you, though.
>>
File: 1451556680357.jpg (81KB, 759x578px) Image search: [Google]
1451556680357.jpg
81KB, 759x578px
Why do these threads exist? I know they're just pasta, because it doesn't make any sense. Why would you come to 4chan of all places to ask what is "weird" or not weird, especially about female sexuality? Who believes these pastas?

The reality of a post like this would be A: the poster is an insecure fuck who wants someone to tell them that they're better than what they actually are, or B: Shitposting for fun.
>>
>>17786456
>I want to experience life, experience things and get to know people and the world.
We both know that none of that requires sleeping around. If you want to sleep around well just do it, apparently it's perfectly acceptable to do so today. Don't try to hide it by conflating sexual activity with other unrelated life experiences though, for example if I decide to travel to Europe that's a life experience that has nothing to do with sex. Just be honest with yourself.
>>
>>17785496
What do you mean kind of interested in OP?
>>
>>17785496
I don't see anything weird about that. I just look at you as an amateur with relationships.
>>
File: 4agwqty8904geh9.jpg (184KB, 256x500px) Image search: [Google]
4agwqty8904geh9.jpg
184KB, 256x500px
24kv here
just realized ive been slowly absorbing all of my ideas about "what's normal" from fucking 4chan for years

i fucking hate all of you
>>
>>17785496
>s this something that I should keep to myself?
no. if this is factual information, it is a huge selling point. if you are 29, attractive, have a low body count, and no kids, you are pretty much the hottest thing on the market, so to speak. unless youre crazy. i forgot to add mentally stable to that list
>>
>>17785496
As long as it's the same two people for relationship/sex/kissing, and another guy you kissed, this is an acceptable upper limit for that age, if you didn't cheat on any of them with another, and if it was all in long term relationships.

>>17785568
>Such a low number seems to be pretty rare.
What the fuck? Do you live in literal Babylon?
>>
>>17785496
I'd like to see your coochie, hoochie mama!
>>
>>17786298
Many girls have to be friends with guys before kissing. Not everyone hangs out in nightclubs where people go to get laid, there are many different events you can go to. I doubt that even extroverts meet new people all the time when they are hanging out with their group of friends.
She had 2 relationships so she wouldn't make out with strangers anyway.
>>
>>17786359
You don't get it.
It is a personality issue, not purity vs sluttiness.
If there are people who NEVER make friends within one day, there are also people who are not so extroverted or physical that they make out with a person after few hours. You can as well explain someone who is shy that you don't believe that they never start a conversation with strangers because you go to work every day so there are 300*2 opportunities in a year. Or say that you don't believe that someone never eats hot dogs although they pass the stand every day twice.
>>
>>17785542
>kind of interested in
If anything, THIS is the kind of thing that would make him think you're immature.

Be honest with your feelings, and if you don't fully understand your feelings, really think about them and yourself and figure out how you really feel. Are you interested in him or not? If you aren't sure, go on a couple dates, get to know him, and figure it out. For all you know, HE might just not be the right one for YOU.

If you're open and honest about your life and yourself, and you aren't ashamed or shy about any part of it, that is a big sign of maturity. A mature person takes pride in their life, and any parts they aren't proud of, they try to fix. A mature person doesn't "put their best face forward" when it comes to relationships, they put THEMSELVES forward, because at the end of the day, if your partner likes the ideal "you" that you're playing up, they will only be disappointed and deceived once they get to know the REAL you.

So hold nothing back. Don't play coy or hard-to-get or tease or drop "hints", just tell him honestly what you're thinking and feeling, and he will find your confidence and assertiveness attractive.

Older people especially don't have time to play around with juvenile dating games. They're past the point of "chasing" women who want to be "chased", or "peacocking" and showboating. Those days are behind them. They want a real, honest relationship with someone who feels the same way about them. They want a real connection with someone who wants to connect on a down-to-earth level. They don't just want an "exciting" fling, they want a practical, real, life partner that they can trust with everything and happily spend the rest of their days with.

So literally, just be yourself. If he doesn't like it, then guess what? It means he doesn't like you, and he's NOT THE PERSON TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17785496
Honestly a 29-year-old woman who's only had 2 partners is a huge red flag. You probably have some issues and I wouldn't date you based on that fact. Time to go slut it up.
>>
Are you kind of interested in someone else, OP?
>>
>>17788812
Don't listen to this fucker. Everyone is different.
>>
>>17785496
>Is this something that I should keep to myself?
Unless someone specifically asks about it, yet.

Will the average guy find it weird?
No, 2 is an extremely reasonable (below average) number. Honestly it might be the ideal number, because it means you have had sex before, but don't sleep around.

Before listening to the advice of the people here, please remember that you're on 4chan
>>
>>17788812
Shittiest advice that has ever been spoken on /adv/ since the beginning of /adv/, keep your number low it makes you valuable to guys
>>
>>17788881

Keep your number low, it makes you poor in the sack :^)
>>
>>17788896
This is what an autist thinks.
>>
>>17788822
This.
>>
>>17788916
>This is what an autist thinks.

No, it's an immature re-phrasing of a very real point, which is that a large part of relationships are developing emotionally and learning how to deal with other people in a healthy way.

Someone who has never been in a relationship, no matter how virginal, is not attractive at age 29. OP is fine though.
>>
>>17788925
Someone who has been in many, and also fucks around, is worse.
>>
>>17788925
>>17788935
Both of these are true.

In either case, in the average general public opinion, someone who is near their 30s and has either been in very many, or very few (unless long-term) relationships for the average, seems either unable to keep, or unable to even attract sexual/romantic partners. Both are usually a "bad sign" that nobody wants to stay with this person, or nobody wants to get together with this person, unless there's an alternative reason that seems more appealing.
>>
>>17788948
Someone who has had fewer partners is better than someone who has had more.
>>
>>17785496
The ten-year age difference is the more alarming thing there.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.