[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make lemonade out of being a girl if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
How do you make lemonade out of being a girl if you don't like sex, don't want (or have the wits) to con people, and really just want to never have to think about it again?
>>
Just live the way you want to, why are you struggling with this? Get a job doing something you like, eat comfort foods.
>>
>>17785494
I have a job that gives me money I like, and I don't really like food.

But I hate knowing that a man would do my job better and they only hired me to avoid lawsuits.
>>
>>17785543
That seems like a weird thing to say. Get a different job then.
>>
What is your question again? You seem fine.
>>
>>17785488
>how do i milk the fact that im a girl
>lolz i dont wanna manipulate tho
>lolzzz jk im just too stupid to ever pull it off

Simple.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17785547
But I don't have the education for any other job and I don't have the mental capacity for more education.

>>17785555
Women are get the worse stick at everything except getting men to do what they want, and I can't and won't do that.

>>17785558
I'm not as strong as a man or as smart as most women and I can't handle putting out.

I do not have the privilege you resent me for having.
>>
>>17785488
Be lesbian
>>
get a spinning wheel
>>
>>17785630
I can't, I've tried. They scream just as much as men do.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>17785641
>>
>>17785488
Are you ugly?
>>
>>17785822
I don't know. I guess so.
>>
Save shelter dogs or cats, That might help your sense of importance. Plus you're providing a platonic affection to other living beings that will show appreciation. Why do you think some women are crazy cat ladies? They don't enjoy the basic needs of other people like sex.
>>
>>17785920
We have dogs, and I'm yet to aquire any kind of housing (the potential landlord should call tomorrow) and it's not about being worthless, it's about being worth less than others.
>>
>>17785488
I'm a guy with rape fetish
you sounds ok.
Usually it's really hard to find a non consensual gf.
>>
>>17785488
What's your problem, exactly?
Go to therapy if you are so insecure - do you think that the only think a woman can possibly offer is her vagina?
What are you even struggling with?
>>
>>17785932
That's non-sense

She can offer her mouth and ass as well
>>
>>17785932
Not doing whatever women are good for?

Name one thing in which women are better than men that has nothing to do with dealing with children or penises.
>>
>>17785989
So you either are the best at doing something or you shouldn't do it?
What's exactly the problem with doing whatever you are capable of even without being the best at it?
>>
>>17786009
Would you buy a car that's otherwise mediocre but can't be driven?

Or an OK lighter that won't make a flame?
>>
>>17786009
She's got a point tho. Sexual dimorphism.

Everything in the female mind and body is compromised for the benefit of birthing and childrearing. If she can't or won't do that, she's garbage for a man and less than garbage for a woman.
>>
>>17786053
Artificial insemination?

You don't have to take dick to have a child.
>>
>>17786090
The problem with that is I'd rather kill myself than give birth, and left in charge of someone else's kid, I'd probably kill it by an accident.
>>
>>17785488
There are men who aren't interested in sex, there are men who don't want to have kids, and you don't need a relationship to be a happy, fulfilled person.
>>
>>17786120
It's not about getting a man, I've had them and didn't like it.

It's about being objectively, fundamentally and inherently less than others.
>>
>>17786139
Less than others in what terms? According to who?
>>
>>17786145
Me.

Is there any benefit, upside or even a positive part to being a woman? It can't be a nonstop shitshow with literally nothing good for it. There has to be a silver lining.
>>
>>17786146
I don't think that "being a woman" makes your life immensely better or immensely worse than being a man - or, at least, I never experienced it this far.
What was so extremely unbearable in your life as a woman?
>>
>>17786152
Being physically incapable of doing the men's things and mentally incapable of doing the women's things.
>>
>>17786187
What are the "men's things"? Unless you want to stick a dick into something there is nothing you absolutely cannot do.
>>
>>17786191
Everything men do better than women.

That is, literally everything. Except giving birth.
>>
>>17786217
I can agree that men on average do better than women on average in many subjects, but there are plenty of women who are the best in their field, even in male-dominated fields.
The fact that on average men do better doesn't mean that you always will do worse than all of them just because you're a girl.
>>
>>17786224
Even if I WAS a freak genius in something, all they'd still see is a cunt.
>>
>>17786248
Not true at all. Stop making gender a bigger deal than it is.
Seek therapy and get over your issues.
Pretty much no one thinks that you're inherently bad for being a woman, you're the only one who thinks so.
>>
>>17786253
I'm not inherently bad for being a woman. I'm an inherently bad woman.
>>
>>17786259
Who cares?
There are plenty of qualities you could work on that aren't having kids and sucking dicks.
If that's not what you want to do with your life is perfectly fine, do something else, apply yourself and learn to do it well.
What is exactly stopping you from being a successful human being?
>>
>>17786262
Being a subpar human being.
>>
>>17786270
Jeez, what a cry baby.
You could still do perfectly good at life. Stop complaining because you don't want to put some effort.
>>
>>17785488
>How do you make lemonade out of being a girl if you don't like sex
wtf does this mean
>>
>>17786285
Trying to figure out how to not be bitter about losing the entire fucking game from a simple coin toss that was made before I even started.
>>
>>17786290
>>17786290
oh okay well for

>don't want (or have the wits) to con people
not sure what your end game is here.

>and really just want to never have to think about it again
youre biologically wired to want sex at least mentally, even if you physically dont enjoy it so thats a tough fix. try mediating, getting a hobby (non physical, you dont want to end up getting all worked up and need release) or have sex
>>
>>17786307
>con people
If I hadn't included that, and merely asked what a girl can do when putting out is not an option, people would flatly suggest I'd use guys to buy me things and pay for dates and simply not put out in return, and I don't want to do that. I hate wasting other peoples' money as well as my own.
>>
>>17786316
camwhore?
>>
>>17786319
I am uncomfortable with any and all situations that draw attention to my body, whether in sexual context or not.

I am not a sexual being and have no interest to be seen as such.
>>
Move along boys
OP is clearly not seeking advice but spewing some retarded self loathing shit

You're right though, men are better than women, this thread is a good example of it.
>>
>>17786325
i agree with >>17786328
good luck never being president or seeing a woman president for that matter
>>
>>17786328
No advice has been given.

"Just ignore it" is not advice.
>>
>>17786329
I was 6 years old when my country first had a female president.
>>
>>17786336
okay well

>good luck never being president
>>
>>17786053
>>17786112
>>17786146
This is a fucking troll. Y'all niggaz bein trolled
>>
>>17785488
you find a guy who can give you pleasure. If you're young then chances are that most young guys don't know jack shit about making a woman cum.
>>
>>17786464
If that's certainly not possible?
>>
All aboard the crazy train
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.