[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any depressed/suicidal bros here feel like dying just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Any depressed/suicidal bros here feel like dying just because you're tired of life and can't take the punches it throws at you? Even if I was offered a chance at a happy life I would turn it down because I'm just tired of life and want to lay down and sleep forever.
>>
Me 100% 24/7

My advice, if you want any, would be:
You're gonna die anyways, and the only, single thing of actual value you're taking with yourself when you do is the fun you had on the way.
Money, fame, achievements, pride, etc; bullshit.
Only them good moments you had on the way are worth it so just try and have as much fun as possible without giving a shit about anything else.
And if at some point you're ready just kill yourself. Or maybe you'll have found something that makes you happy enough to want to keep living.
Just try not hurting others on the way.

tl;dr youre dying anyways so just have fun
That's at least the conclussion i came into after a buncha years of severe depression
>>
>>17785225
Well, I am depressed, and also have PTSD, and while I have thought about suicide a few times in my life, I'll NEVER give up. I've been thrown horrible punches in life. Illness, death, I've nearly been murdered 3 times, family betrayal, friend betrayal, poverty, homelessness, physical and emotional abuse, fighting through danger zones (not military, more like Escape from New York style of fighting to get out), and more.
ANYWAY, the point is, you're going to die someday anyway. So why give up now? Even when life is filled with misery, you still get random moments of fleeting happiness, and you should cherish those. You can't see the future, and you never know what may or may not happen. Don't you want to find out? Committing suicide is like ripping out the last chapters of a book so no one can ever find out the ending. It's not a real end, it's a dangling plothole that the writer never finishes. Don't do that. FINISH YOUR STORY.
>>
Fix your mind first. Go full ascetic monk and achieve enlightenment with no dedire for happiness. Start by accepting reality as is then work from there. Im in the same boat.
>>
Just think about all the people who care for you and how devastated they would be.
>>
>>17785225
When you say tired of life do you mean the responsibilities that seem burdensome like working to make a living?
>>
>>17785283
But anon, I feel scared of living life. I don't want to be hurt again. I would rather just end it all and have a peaceful sleep, blissfully unaware of anything.

>>17785546
Responsibilities are part of it, but not the main reason. Just having to go through physical or emotional pain of any kind.
>>
Get your head out of your ass man. Depression is a self fulfilling thing. The worst thing you can do is stay alone in your room feeling bad for yourself. I know that depression isn't a black and white issue and there are several factors that contribute I'm sure. You are the product of several billion years of evolution, on a cosmic and local scale. You're on a rock that's orbiting a giant star that has a few billion years to go before it becomes a red giant and swallows this tiny thing called earth. Pain is inevitable. Accept it. Everybody hurts. Things do get better. Go after whatever it is you want. I love you
>>
>>17785619
>Responsibilities are part of it, but not the main reason. Just having to go through physical or emotional pain of any kind.

You can't have day without night. You learn to deal with any pain with experience, and the more you learn how to deal with it the less you'll experience it. You just have to keep the momentum going and start it by taking the path of least resistance. Start by doing what feels easiest and most desirable, whatever it is.
>>
>>17785225
> I'm just tired of life and want to lay down and sleep forever.
I feel like that sometimes but there is too much shit to do in the world, so I can't afford being a dead faggot just yet.

You'll get your rest soon enough, till that you should get your shit in order and try to make life better for others.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.