[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do rebound relationships work out? Boyfriend cheated on me after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1451354900682.png (2MB, 2198x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1451354900682.png
2MB, 2198x2198px
Do rebound relationships work out? Boyfriend cheated on me after a year. He got stressed out with work and school and started pouring his heart out to this girl he knew for only a week. I left him despite him protesting that they were only friends (but I read his messages to her and heard from her friend that things were getting serious, and that they kissed). He cried and apologized when I broke up with him, still trying to convince me that there was nothing between them. When he's with her, he looks happy, but when he's alone he looks miserable. He's 19, he's 24. Do you think he has just used her as an escape? Do you think they'll last?
>>
Once the new girl finds out your boyfriend is a cheater, she'll bail on him unless she already knows and is an idiot/terrible person. It's one of the biggest red flags in a partner's history, because if they cheated once they're likely to cheat again.
>>
>>17785140
She knows. He told her he was in a relationship and she didn't care. They fucked around anyways.
>>
>>17785145
In that case it'll probably last until one of them cheats on the other, since they both seem to consider it an acceptable option instead of working whatever issues they have out with their current partner.
>>
>>17785193
That shouldn't take long. Thanks, man.
>>
>>17785128
Sometimes they do. I have an acquaintance who had a "friend" on deck for when our other friend dumped him. I'm 80% sure he cheated because soneone asked how long he had a gf. He forgot I met him when he was with the other one so he either rounded up for brevity or was cheating for a couple months. They've been together for two years and going strong though and the entire group is friends... Sorry sometimes it works out.
>>
>>17785223
I know that's something I might have to deal with. But he's emotionally unavailable, and she's extremely needy. Our honeymoon phase was amazing, and then after that he got bored and started looking back at his exes. He did the same thing in his last relationship. I don't really think he knows what he wants.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.