[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I did edibles for the first time (I only smoke socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6577.jpg (66KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6577.jpg
66KB, 625x416px
Last night I did edibles for the first time (I only smoke socially and don't do it on my free time). Anyway, I had a pretty scary reaction to doing it. I had 2 squares incredibles brand affagato. Didn't kick in for about an hour but after my girlfriend and I started getting high, we fucked for a bit, but after having sex some weird shit started happening.

Basically, I was shaking uncontrollably and I think I was having muscle spasms. At first it was just shakes, but then it developed into my hands cranking forward (as if you tried to touch the bottom of your forearm with your fingers), and my arms were locked in a bent position. Legs were moving on their own and I was also unable to sit up because it felt like I was being strapped down or something. It lasted for a few hours until I finally passed out. I'm not going to say that THC did this or whatever, but is there any other chemicals found in edibles that could cause this, an allergic reaction, etc?
>>
Maybe you were having a panic attack? I once had a panic attack so bad that I couldn't move my hands. Anyways, I think it was 100% the THC that did that to you, it's not completely harmless stuff. I smoked everyday for two years and I had to stop because it made me develop anxiety. I've had some pretty horrible experiences with weed.
>>
>>17784821
Maybe. I haven't heard of any studies regarding negative side effects of weed. It also made me develop a bad stutter in speech when it was all happening. Honestly haven't heard of this sort of thing happening to any of my friends and I'm not like an expert on weed or whatever.

Could have been a panic attack but having had panic attacks before, it didn't feel like one.
>>
If you were hyperventilating, it sounds like like what happened when I had a real bad panic attack. When you hyperventilate enough, it raises the acidity of your blood, which makes it so the chemicals that activate your muscles don't work, and you start to lock up. I had no idea what was happening and that only made me panic more until my entire body was pretty much immobile. I could barely dial 911 because my hands curled up and locked.

However, I have no experience with drugs or THC in particular, so I wouldn't dismiss that. If you're going to do drugs again, be careful. If this happens again, try controlling your breathing and see if it makes it better. But I would still recommend avoiding it, just to be safe.
>>
>>17784895
Might have been a panic attack then. Thanks for the input, Anon.
>>
>>17784804
>I'm not going to say that THC did this or whatever
Of course not, weed can literally never do any wrong
>>
Def a panic attack. I'm always happy and giggly when I smoke normal weed. Whenever I do dabs or take edibles I have a horrible panic attack. erry time. concentrates are gay and for degenerates. so is weed tho.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.