[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $3000 to restart my life. What would you do given the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have $3000 to restart my life.

What would you do given the chance?

Planning to fake an English degree on my resume since I finished half of one anyway. I'm a pretty exceptional liar and I'm willing to lie about anything that I can sustain the illusion of.

My only goals are:
1. work only part-time
2. have a small (studio or 1br) living space

Help me out guyz what would you do?
>>
>>17784554
One thing you can't lie about is when they eventually fact check your resume and find out that you lied about everything and proceed to give you a horrible reference which spreads to over job postings that you go for.

Lying to an employer regarding your grades ( especially a degree ) is stupid as more often or not they will require certification to prove your degree.
>>
>>17784560
>more often or not they will require certification to prove your degree.
that's really not true. Only places like government positions or maybe Google will do that shit. For the rest of everybody else it's not worth the cost unless they don't believe you from the interview.
>>
>>17784560
That's a rational response but doesn't really answer my question. Thanks for trying though!
>>
>>17784560
Yeah and if they find out what will they do? Fire you from the job you wouldn'tve gotten anyway?
>>
>>17784554

>work part time
>have private living space

lol where?
>>
>>17784560

what? why would OP use them as a reference? how woudl they find out where hes applying.

>>17784562

this. i have literally never had anyone ask to see my degree.
>>
Any degree worth a shit it will become very apparent quickly if you know what you are doing or not when you start in your field. Obviously an English degree does not matter in this, it's basically useless so you are taking a risk by lying about something that really doesn't matter. Any job you get with it you could get without.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.