[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to girls >Actually hit it off >Get super excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: awesome_shirt.jpg (20KB, 333x445px) Image search: [Google]
awesome_shirt.jpg
20KB, 333x445px
>Talk to girls
>Actually hit it off
>Get super excited
>Say dumb shit or say to much

I just have too much to tell them. My text to reply ratio is way off charts. For every message girls send me I send 4 or 5 back. But it's not only with girls this is just how I write, like as if i'm still on MSN.

How do I not fuck this up? I scare them off by being over joyful and enthousiastic.
>>
It's not only at the start of a relationship btw. Also when I finally manage by some miracle to actually land a girlfriend it goes very well in the beginning. I keep my cool, message sometimes. But then I start to really like them, and I start to miss them and care for them. Maybe even love. And then I usually get overexcited and I want to be with them more and more and keep sending more sweet stuff to them which probably annoys them and this scares them away.

Wat do
>>
>>17783992
I have this same problem anon, just take your time replying and act like you dont care about them. That seems to work.
>>
>>17784011
I will try but its difficult because I need to lie then.

It just sucks because it's either

A)
I start spilling spaghetti right away since the start and they just stop responding

B)
I actually do manage to land them and keep my cool, then I start to like them more and more and this scares them away
>>
>>17783992
Self discipline and control your actions and reactions anon.

Wait on a response before texting back and only send one message in response, but do not send a fucking book.

>very well in the beginning
> overexcited

Explain the above a little more. How long does each relationship last?

Btw, if you wear shit like pic related burn it unless you are picking up goths, or cartel girls.
>>
>>17784033
thanks but the problem is when I do that they dont say anything back, i need to say something that makes them say things back. I'm not hot enough for short non-caring replies and still have them talk to me so i need to find a way in between

they're also not manyu relationships. I usually just find some girls with dating apps and then i talk at first and it goes well but as soon as i get feelings after a week/month i spam them with bullshit and it probably annoys or scares them away
>>
>>17784042
>Dating apps

That is your first mistake. Go to a coffee house, book store, or game store and find people to chat with there. Also, being hot does not matter in comparison to personality. You need to know how to act in any given situation. Be nonchalant and have a sense of humor. There is a time to be caring and a time to not show it and I don't mean by being a dick just not going over board with being ultra sweet and spamming.

Basically, though you need to meet people in person instead of the web. That will help you a lot in terms of finding and meeting people that will stick around in your life.
>>
>>17784094
>That is your first mistake. Go to a coffee house, book store, or game store and find people to chat with there

doesnt work for me
>>
>>17784099
Anon you will have to leave your house to find someone worth your time unless you can find some introvert dating site in which case you still might get ghosted.
>>
i use dating apps and 4chan for a reason
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.