[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so ill start-- Im 18, a junior in hs, and im so additcted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
Ok so ill start-- Im 18, a junior in hs, and im so additcted to companionship with a female. The problem is I'm hated by literally everyone, my friend even told me he asked people if they hated me, and they all said yes, but they said they didnt know why? Im afraid that being hated by almost everyone, abd being unpopular will ruin my chances od a relationship in my school. Is this a possibility, and should i wait until i reach college in 2 years?
>>
Hang out with other hated people. Stick to your own kind weirdo. This is the single most important thing you will learn in high school
>>
Edit-- I am very good looking, i have been told multiple times, jist putting this in there.
>>
>>17783892
But the thing is i have the mindset of a chad
>>
>>17783893
99.9% males on here are model tier, told multiples times by girls and still no gf, so that's not an important factor.
>>
>>17783905
I settled for a fattie one time , and she left me too so i even went down a notch but still got fucked over
>>
>>17783885
Learn to make jokes and stuff

People have pack mentality, they'll gang and pick on a weak one.
Make sure you don't smell bad. lose weight, shave, have a decent bag, shoes ect.
Do pushups every day, go for runs.

Brush your fucking teeth.
Be considerate of others.
Find a thing called the 4chan info library read its advice section. You'll slay pussy.

>I played the quiet guy in HS and got a few chicks wanting to date me. even though hygiene was bad I was funny as shit = popular.

Don't be awkward. Act like you belong at that school in that class. Your teacher is there to help you, you're number 1 there. Own it.

I just got back from Fantastic Beasts, didn't pay. Ticket bloke asked me to see mine, told him I paid for a ticket and ignored him. I was confident so he didn't hassle me again.

When I was your age I made similar post on /adv/ I got responses but I forgot. Print this post off and stick it on your wall you little dickhead.
If you don't then honestly just kill yourself now because you didn't learn shit.

I don't give a fuck if your dad or whatever sees this stick it up anyway. Because you're being bullied and you need a fucking reminder to not be a sperg. I'll fight your dad, and win.
>>
>>17783911
God bless anon
>>
>>17783893
Alright Elliot.

Go play perfect gentleman on the news tomorrow.
>>
>>17783918
Ill fukin dew it
>>
>>17783922
...someone insults you don't acknowledge it.

You have to be witty and turn out a comeback.

You little beta. I'd bully you too
>>
>>17783911
oh boy not even copy pasta. 10/10 would cringe again
>>
>>17783930
But he's so good looking, everyone must like him right?
>>
>>17783957
I mean i said it in a way that means i should have female options not in a selfish way
>>
File: Patton.jpg (62KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Patton.jpg
62KB, 590x350px
I hate you too, kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo3zAdXM4Tk
>>
>>17783964
Girls have probably said "you're cute" or something like that, meaning you're "adorable" and have taken it the wrong way. Girls don't say someone is "very good looking" if they hate them.
>>
>>17783976
I mean it was from people that didn't, but they're in a different school
>>
>>17783980
lol, classic.
>>
>>17783989
What, they were my ex's friends
>>
>>17783990
What does it matter if they think you're good looking if you act like a retard and come across as you are doing now.

You sound like you're 15 and want some validation from people on the internet. Suck it up big boy.
>>
>>17783995
I know anon, im a fucking loser and i hate it
>>
>>17784004
Then stop giving a shit about what people online think of you. The only way you can make friends is by being confident and simply going for it.

I don't know what you look like/smell like etc etc, but if all those boxes are checked, it's literally just your demeanour, work on that and you'll make friends.

Also, stop worrying about getting a relationship so much, does it matter that much?
>>
>>17784014
Im just lonely anon, and having no true friends makes it worse, i also want puss puss
>>
>>17784085
We all do, we're all lonely, too. However, only YOU can actually do anything about your situation, and you know what you need to do, you would just rather not and wallow in your self pity. It'll never get better if you do that.
>>
>>17783885
lowkey you are me Anon i am fugly instead of hated tho
>>
>>17783885
you're 18, and you're still in fucking high school. you're not even a real person yet. stop worrying about girls and start worrying about how to get into a decent college. college is a fresh start where nobody knows you, and after/instead of college, when you become a real person, it's another fresh start. just make sure to get the fuck out of your hometown.
>>
You just have to be outgoing for a bit and find your nitch of friends to hang out with. After that fuck everyone else and just hang out with that group.
>>
>>17784127
Yea i feel like i should do that, but then feel like fuck everyone sometimes too
>>
File: waaah.jpg (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
waaah.jpg
22KB, 520x390px
>>17784004
>>17784085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYHAzclqArc
>>
>>17783980
>>17783990
Stop lying lmao. Lost count of how many autists on here make these stuffs up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.