[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a house that has an extra bedroom/kitchen/shower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455497977765.png (70KB, 189x195px) Image search: [Google]
1455497977765.png
70KB, 189x195px
>live in a house that has an extra bedroom/kitchen/shower outside
>the family rents it
>a bunch of people have lived here throughout the years, nothing bad ever happened
>suddenly a new family moves in this year
>they constantly have loud, drunken fights, are always at the bar
>constantly bringing people in and out, both their family members and random friends of their son/the bf of their daughter
>they're complete white trash, their daughter is already pregnant at 19 by some black guy
>recently stopped paying the rent for the past four or so months because the wife broke her leg
>this is a total excuse, as they still buy everything else, basically taking my parents for a ride
>we rely heavily on rent money
>as a result of this we often lack money to buy things for our own house, like food, which already was making me increasingly angry
>to make matters worse, clothes have started disappearing from the clothesline which is located outside
>I personally lost $280 worth of clothes that simply disappeared
>it's obviously them

Cont.
>>
>>17783812
>my mother lets them stay there despite all this because "they're poor" and "we can't go blaming people"
>yesterday she tells them if they continues not to pay they'll have to move out
>they magically pull money out of their ass
>obviously they're bullshitting through and through

Which brings us to today...

>my mother asks me to go down there and tell them about the missing clothes, and ask for them to buy a lock and put it in their side of the house
>I go there, do exactly that, and the mother starts being very belligerent to me
>saying that it's impossible to put a lock on that gate (being that we had one in the past), that she simply won't, that I should put the lock there and give her the key
>tells me none of their clothes have disappeared, only ours
>which is a dumbshit response since it obviously proves it's them doing it
>I tell them I had suspected their daughter's boyfriend, since he's always hanging around suspiciously and is about my height
>she gets extremely offended and starts going off about how good of a guy he is, a family guy, despite not working and getting her daughter pregnant and cheating on her daughter
>starts raising her voice at me and repeatedly saying how offended she is and that she doesn't like what I said
>I just sit there and listen trying not to burst
>finally lose my temper, we start arguing
>my family hears it and goes down
>both my mom and her bf start shouting at me without asking what happened and saying I'm in the wrong because "she's a woman"
>my mom starts pushing me, then telling me to stop hitting her (for real)
>they all start screaming and making an even bigger scene, I get madder, scream too
>they all defend her while she's actually smiling behind their backs
>somehow I find the strength to not break anything and just leave
>my mom stays down there and shittalks me with her, despite complaining about her actions for the entire past week and ASKING ME to go down there
>>
>>17783826
And I think that's pretty much it. Which brings me to right now, where I basically just want to kill someone.

What's the best course of action for me in this situation?
>>
>>17783827
do nothing. sounds like you spergd out of control and your mom is doing damage control?
>>
>>17783835
Yes, surprisingly enough I did not take kindly to someone who has now cost us over $2000 raising her voice at me.
>>
>>17783827
Tell your mother to do her own talking next time.

Your tenants are thieves. You're going to continue to lose things including rent.
>>
>>17783827

Move out. You are obviously not content to live within the framework set out by the homeowner, your mother.
>>
>>17783827
Put a camera to catch the thief
Put poison into an alchohol bottle and let it in front of their door
Make them understand you are the Master and they are the stupid puppets
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.