[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm a guy and i only hang out with girls. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477588732181.gif (516KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1477588732181.gif
516KB, 1200x825px
Hey /adv/

I'm a guy and i only hang out with girls.

I never pursue friendship with guys, i avoid them and i don't like them.

Sometimes i see some dudes being all bro together and it makes me somewhat envious, irritated, and puzzled. I think to myself: "These stupid fucks are faking it."

I wasn't always like that, it started when i was around 13. I'm 23 now.

I feel like the problem comes from me, i'd like to be able to befriend guys too. I think it has something to do with me being insecure and feeling inferior. I think it's symptomatic of a bigger problem, and i'm also afraid it will cause me some problems later in professional life.

When i talk to a guy, i'm stressed as fuck and i try to avoid or to end the interaction as fast as i can.

Do some people have experience with this?

PS: I'm not gay by any means. I'm only attracted to women.
>>
You sad sissy

I bet you where raised by a single mom and her sad alcoholic sister.
>>
>>17783768
Nah i was raised by normal parents
>>
>>17783771
Than ask your normal parents father how to throw a football, how to drive a stick shift, how to make an old fashioned.

And stop hanging out with girls especially if they see you as one of their own. It will twist your sissy mind.
Just hit up a bar and talk to a guy that looks like he might punch or puke on you.
>>
>>17783776
my parents are old fashioned and contrarily to what you seem to think my father wasn't a soft cuck

as to my friends, they don't see me as a girl, i feel more like the rooster with his little harem, as pathetic as it sounds, it's closer to the truth

Some useful advice maybe?
>>
I'm friends with loads of girls, have a couple of good guy friends here and there, and have no problem having sex with women. Don't really see why people like >>17783776 seem to act like having women as an integral part of your life is hell on earth and going to make you a sissy. Seems kind of gay to worry about that sort of thing so much.

OP don't listen to the hate, but just consider if you actively or passively try and eliminate possible male friendships. Men are great, largely if they're not complete ignorant pieces of shit like a lot of the ones on here. Basically, don't worry too much and be proud of it.
>>
>>17783760
>I'm a guy and i only hang out with girls

I always thought guys who are only friends with girls were gay. How can you even possible related to them? do you enjoy talking about how other guys are hot with them? do you enjoy lower your testosterone levels that much for being around women?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.