[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have girlfriend >Get fit >Get more female attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 51201510.jpg (98KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
51201510.jpg
98KB, 476x594px
>Have girlfriend
>Get fit
>Get more female attention
>No longer attracted to girlfriend but still care about her
>Still see a future with her despite this but can't help wonder about other women
>Unsure what to do

Is it normal to think about these things?
>>
>>17783220
it's evolution, baby
>>
Kek
Yea it's normal bro
Chris Rock made his last 10 years about that struggle
Man is never satisfied

I recommend that you figure something out that lets you get with with other girls because that shit would eat me up inside and id probably end up cheating on my wife, but maybe you are a stronger man than I
>>
Attraction is important so break up asap. No point of stringing it along any longer than it needs to be. If you aren't attracted to her now, imagine when she's fat, pregnant, swollen and has a hormonal attitude to boot? Only a man who truly loves his woman puts up with that shit. End it now.
>>
If she's overweight and that what makes her unattractive in your eyes, encourage her to change her lifestyle alonside you.

otherwise, break up for reasons stated above, or I don't know, take a 'break' and get some one night stands on the downlow until you feel you got it out of your system. Unless you're interested in relationships with other girls. She might take the break as a chance to better herself, or she might get worse, but it's the only way I can think of of you having the cake and eating it too. Or you could let it eat away until you cheat or remain forever wondering how things could've been.
>>
>>17783220
>>Have girlfriend
Stop lying lol this just another butthurt thread from that /fit/ anon after not getting the response he expected in the other thread. /adv/ is the easiest board to troll.
>>
File: 938.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
938.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>17783220
>>17783220
I had the same problem

>Be with girl for 3 years
>We're both pretty unhealthy/overweight
>Decide to diet and exercise
>She stopped dieting with me
>She stopped going to the gym with me
>Keep it at for months and months
>Finally lose weight
>Confidence goes up
>Suddenly getting a lot more female attention
>Girlfriend still the same old weight
>Try to encourage her to join me
>She says there's no point
>And that she's happy with her weight
>She's 250 pounds
>Feel self conscience and embarrassed to be seen with her

I love her, truly I do, we've been together for a while now and I want to be with her forever, but she's refusing to exercise and keeps gaining weight

Honestly OP you should do what I'm about to do, and do an ultimatum, I'm going to tell my girlfriend that if she doesn't start losing weight I don't think I can be with her anymore, not because of how she looks, but because I don't want to date someone who gets winded walking to and from the bathroom

If you talk to her, make it sound like you're worried about her health rather than her image, it'll make it less painful on her.
>>
>>17783307
>>She's 250 pounds

That is in no way healthy
>>
>tfw no chubby gf to hold

kys
>>
>>17783220
>Monogamy
>In 2016
Anyway,
>No longer attracted to girlfriend
That's a fucking huge hurdle to overcome, bro. Why aren't you into your lady anymore? Is she fat? Boring? Shit lay? What's the deal? Some things are more fixable than others.

>>17783225
This. "A man is as faithful as his options." Relationships are for beta providers, once a man reaches a certain level of social value, his options are such that he has no need to put all his eggs in one basket.

OP has gotten fit, so he's gotten more attractive, he no longer need settle for what was once the best he could get.
>>
>>17783328
>Relationships are for beta providers

Lol wow
>>
File: tumblr_nmlv1jbmp21t2ob31o1_1280.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmlv1jbmp21t2ob31o1_1280.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
I'll take them

They probably starving for some good dick
>>
>>17783307
>250
She will die around 40 if she does take care of that.
Hard to create a life plan in these conditions.
>>
>>17783331
He's right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.