[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19 >balding since 15-16 (very fucked up, like 99.9th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: AXPlTZX.jpg (60KB, 1199x899px) Image search: [Google]
AXPlTZX.jpg
60KB, 1199x899px
>be 19
>balding since 15-16 (very fucked up, like 99.9th percentile)
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl
>want a gf who is around my age (19-24)

is it possible? I genuinely hate the bald look and will probably commit sudoku before it gets to that point but I still want a gf who is attracted to me and experience physical intimacy with someone my age (and not have to wait until I'm 28 to be betabux if I dont commit sudoku by then). i'm seriously incapable of coping with the pain of never being attractive to any girl under the age of 28
>>
The secret is in your Eyes.
>>
File: 2016elections.jpg (35KB, 262x351px) Image search: [Google]
2016elections.jpg
35KB, 262x351px
>>17782593

just take Finasteride you retard this isnt 1993 anymore
>>
Yeah dude. If you don't give a fuck, the girls won't give a fuck. If they tease you for it, just laugh along.

it's hair, who cares
>>
>>17782636

oh if its already seriously underway

Don't bother with finasteride

just get used to being bald for now

and when you're older, save up money and get a hair transplant. you will be able to do some hairstyles, but you'll never have super thick hair, but who cares honestly

Go look up hair transplant pics, they arent noticeable at all and look great. You'll feel better about being bald if you tell urself that you can just get a hair transplant down the road

its like $4000 or something
>>
>>17782636
they literally wont prescribe me finasteride. here's what will happen.

>make an appointment to dr
>wait 2-3 weeks for appointment
>dr sends me to dermatologist, my appointment is in 2 months
>hair will be too far gone for finasteride by then
>get to the appointment
>they give me the blahblah about permanent ED, recommend me rogaine which I have already used (50$ a month, ebin) and send me on my way

this is Canadian healthcare

>>17782642
I'm literally going insane right now because of >tfw no gf and loneliness, I am incapable of going on for another few months like this (i've been a shut-in since I was 12 years old). I don't think I can wait another 7-8 years to "save up and get a hair transplant", plus there's no way to make money because I'm pretty much incapable of leaving my bed and failing Uni
>>
>>17782642
>>17782665
fuck I have a retarded looking NW2-NW3 Vegeta hairline. Finasteride could likely save the thinning that's going underway right now and then I could have thick vegeta hair if it doesnt destroy my penis
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.