[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She gives me free feet pics & videos whenever I ask but won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

She gives me free feet pics & videos whenever I ask but won't give me nudes. What does this mean guys?
>>
>>17782514

How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
it means she knows she can tease you with feet and she enjoys that she can do it without having to give up the goods. if you make a move and she says no she's not gonna give it up.
>>
1. Feet are not sexual to her, so she doesn't feel bad for showing you.
2. She isn't comfortable with sending nudes to people.
>>
>>17782531
Is this a good or bad thing?
>>
>>17782514
Have you seen her naked in person yet? Have you fucked yet? Maybe she just doesn't want to send nudes because she's afraid you might share them or something.
>>
>>17782532
Are you her? You talk like her.

>>17782535
She has a bf and lives in germany. Her bf lives in the same apartment building, but not the same room
>>
>>17782534

you tell me you fuck, do you think you can make a move on her? if not, it's not faggot. she's toying with you if that's the case, and you're being played.
>>
>>17782538

oh christ here we fucking go never mind go fuck yourself
>>
>>17782539
I might be able to make a move, but it's still to early (for me) to tell

>>17782540
What'd I do?
>>
>>17782538
Also German but not her. I don't usually send people pics of my body.
>>
>>17782541

do you live in germany? if not, why are you even asking about this? she's sending them because she can get the thrill of sending what some would consider sexual material to you while not having to send the goods, and it's very possible her boyfriend is laughing at you about it.
>>
>>17782547
He's on a business trip in the US, and he's actually visiting my city. If he were laughing at me, I could LITERALLY go and kick his ass, if I knew precisely where he was.
>>
>>17782549

i don't think someone wondering what a german chick sending feet pics to him and asking /adv/ what it means would have the balls to kick his ass even if you did know. are you thinking about this? you just said "IF THEY WERE LAUGHING AT ME ID KICK HIS ASS!" do you even grasp the complete absurdity of what you're saying? are you trying to fuck with me?
>>
>>17782558
I actually could most likely beat him up, but you're right I'm too much of a pussy to accept the consequences of doing it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.