[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that I'm sexually obsessed with my female friend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: white-duck-water.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
white-duck-water.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
I think that I'm sexually obsessed with my female friend, having constant fantasies, including raping her. These aren't just mere intrusive thoughts, because, though I'm ashamed, they are arousing. I have told her about these thoughts, and she's been supportive, and promises to be here for me. I'm getting a therapist soon, but idk if it'll help. She's the most amazing friend I've ever had, and because of these thoughts it's incredibly difficult for me to feel anything else either than this disgusting desire to rape her or fuck her at the very least. I so terribly want these thoughts to go away so I can have a healthy friendship with her, but I don't know how
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>17782462
When was the last time you had sex? When was the last time a different female showed affection or at least genuine interest for you?

Believe it or not, I'm not mocking you or calling you a robot. Your sexual life is pretty important in this affair.
>>
>>17782462
There is no god or help for you OP.

The only chance is to move out of the town, with some time, perhaps you will forget her.
Source: my own experience.
>>
>>17782508

I'm a virgin. To make it less pathetic, I'll mention that I'm only 15, which I guess means I shouldn't necessarily be on here. I've know her for two years, and been close friends for about half that time, and this hasn't really been a big problem until a month ago.

>>17782511

Well we live in different towns, so that isn't a problem. But I don't want to leave, she's honestly the best friend I could ever ask for, and has supported me even when dealing with much bigger personal problems. Plus, she has an extremely tough life, and I don't want to abandon her, even though she's said that if it would help my mental health to leave, it would be ok.
>>
>>17782520
>I'm a virgin.
Well, that explains something.

>I'm only 15
But it's normal for you to be one. By the way, is she 15 too? She seems too mature and coldheaded for that age.

>I've know her for two years, and been close friends for about half that time, and this hasn't really been a big problem until a month ago.
This is also normal since you're probably reaching the high peak of your libido.

While your situation isn't normal, I'm pretty relieved to know you're just a horny teenager ie an hormone bomb. Continue going to therapy since it will help, but you're probably not even crazy.

My last advice: Start meeting and befriending other girls. The more girls you know, the less you will idolize having sex with one. And of course the more girls you fuck, the less you will idolize having sex with your friend, but this will come with time if you work on knowing other girls and you should feel no urge. This comes from a dude who had a similar problem until he was 19 and with different girls (the one who was closer to me at the time).
>>
>>17782544

She's also 15. We both met at a school for intellectually gifted people (not autists, you need an iq of 130 or more), so she is more mature than most girls her age. We've both considered that libido could be the cause, but the rape issue is what's really got me worried. I simply don't understand why I keep imagining it. It is exciting to some degree, so it's not just an intrusive thought, but it's a thought I definitely want to go away. I have one other female friend (also from the school we went to) and in her case I actually have gotten a little sexual with her (just sexting) but she's emotionally unpredictable and annoying, so I try to speak to her as little as I can.
>>
>>17782574
Get more female friends. Get more female acquaintances. Get more male acquaintances in order to get more female acquaintances. Start talking with the girl you want to rape less and less, solid friendships can handle that and more and distance will help. She will understand if she really is mature enough to keep a straight face after you told her you want to rape her.

By the way, plenty of men have a rape fetish, it's just an extreme version of a domination fetish that pretty much all males have to some degree. And not for all women, some women "arise" those feelings more and better. Just keep it as a fetish and never get into real rape. Remember plenty of women are into being dominated, a lot, but only in bed.
>>
>>17782585

I'll certainly work to get more friends, she's advised me to do the same. I've been trying taking breaks between talking, something she's been totally understanding of (she's easily the most open minded person I've ever met). I don't genuinely want to rape her, of course, but I feel guilty for imagining it. I've had weird or messed up fantasies before, but out of respect I've always made sure she isn't an object of them. Also, the constant nature of the thoughts makes it hard for me to even think about her as a person, making her into an object almost in my head, which obviously I don't want to do. Also I feel like tolerating these thoughts sets a dangerous precedent, though of course the whole slippery slope thing isn't always true.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.