[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my computer with internet access allows me read any literature,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2lMxVAb.png (262KB, 686x377px) Image search: [Google]
2lMxVAb.png
262KB, 686x377px
>my computer with internet access allows me read any literature, watch any tv show/movie, play just about any video game, and gives me access to a massive amount of information
...yet I am still bored and I feel soulless

Is the problem that I am not accepting reality for what it is or that I need to find a hobby/make friends/have a girlfriend?

I'm thinking that it's the former.
>>
>>17782321
is it just hard to accept that you're a boring person who only wants to be entertained, with no desire to create?
>>
>>17782321
You made this post a couple of days ago, if you couldn't better yourself then, you're not going to now.

>>17782351
This. You're boring and yes you should find a hobby, preferably one that involves you going outside and meeting new people.
>>
>>17782321
http://vocaroo.com/i/s056okHmpL7E
>>
Humans aren't meant for solitary confinement
Yea you have the internet but it's no replacement for in person human contact

watch cast away
>>
>>17782360
>meeting new people
meeting boring people with no aspirations will not make you less boring or less mundane

>going outside
most interesting or intelligent people will be pursuing their interests, not getting drunk at public places like bars or "hook up" locations

so "going outside" is meaningless to that end.
If you want to meet worthwhile people you gotta think about what worthwhile people are interested in, and it's certainly not other people
>>
>bored and I feel soulless
>not accepting reality
>my computer

You need the 1 thing your computer won't give you, and that's actual reality, sans screen.

Get /out/.
>>
>>17782365
do me next

>>17782366
>he doesn't know about hermits
>>
>>17782389
>tfw too interesting & intelligent to be socially inclined involving nongod-tiers

>mfw snowflakes actually believe this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.