[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for me to be utterly homophobic? I have a few gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0671.jpg (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
83KB, 400x400px
Is it normal for me to be utterly homophobic? I have a few gay friends, but I find the concept of homosexual intercourse to be utterly revolting, to the point where I physically cringe at the image of it. Gay culture largely irritates me, especially the affected lisping, which in my view is a sign of having a weak sense of self and not being in touch with your inner self. Even lesbianism is something that makes me want to gag in my mouth probably 60% of the time, unless I'm extremely horny for the practitioners.

Is this just a natural human response to sexual deviancy that most people simply don't talk about because of political correctness, or am I the deviant one? I have a live and let live philosophy towards it, by the way.
>>
You're alright. People insist on thought policing but as long as your thoughts aren't outwardly destructive who cares
>>
Probably not what you want to hear, but usually the most homophobic people are the ones who have an inclination towards it and it makes them very uncomfortable.

I understand what you mean about the weird culture, but it doesn't bother me any more than obnoxious sluts or brickhead guys. It's just another thing to avoid.

Have you ever experimented with anal with a girlfriend? It can feel pretty good, but personally I avoid it because it feels unmasculine. In any case, the dominant - submissive relationship is the same as in mixed sex couples. I can imagine how it would feel good.

Hell if I want to watch it, but fortunately neither I nor you have to.
>>
>>17782139

neither. some people gag at the sight of penis. others dont. others want to suck on the penis.

everyones different and you're no different (in the sense that you are...).

what i mean to say is what you experience is natural. what they experience is natural. both parties are 'right'. theres nothign wrong wiht what gay guys do. there's nothing wrong with you being disgusted by the idea of it.

whats important is that you dont try and push that idea on to people. you have gay friends, so i wouldn't worry about it.

the lisp bugs me to, as does gay culture. being in a gay bar is pretty fucking awful... with the exception of the fact that I usually end up taking a cute guy home and fucking his brains out.
>>
>>17782167
This is liberal doublethink, do not listen to it
>>
>>17782139
>I find the concept of homosexual intercourse to be utterly revolting
What about fat or ugly people banging?

>Gay culture
Is a meme. Sure there are faggots who try their hardest to act like stereotypical faggots but most are no different than heteros.

>Even lesbianism is something that makes me want to gag in my mouth probably 60% of the time, unless I'm extremely horny for the practitioners.
Seems kinda weird. Most people even in extremely homophobic countries dig lesbians.
>>
No, you're perfectly normal for thinking that OP, because homosexuality is abhorrent to nature and is fucking disgusting.

Do not drink the liberal coolaid.
>>
>>17782209

>but most are no different than heteros

hard disagree. communities have cultures. your stand alone gays may not showcase it, but there is a very real very irritating gay culture.

I've been to west hollywood.
>>
>>17782289
They are pretty much a niche and most faggots don't like them either.
>>
>>17782307

>they are pretty much niche

outside of the major cities maybe, but in the city the culture dominates.

its like saying that niggers are a niche. no ones the same across the board, but everyone subscribes to the culture to some small degree simply by existing.
>>
>>17782323
>but in the city the culture dominates
Damn, just like niggers.
>>
>>17782139
When will you tell us how you're being homophobic?
>>
>>17782284
Homosexuality occurs in nature, and I find your worldview abhorrent.

There are plenty of worse things in life that liking the same sex, and accepting that not everyone is the same has nothing to do with politics.

That said, I don't think OP is abnormal. I also feel sick thinking about weird sex acts like eating shit or asphyxiation... but hey, it's those people's choice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.