[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with gf who I cheated on because I'm not good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Juggling-770x400[1].jpg (37KB, 770x400px) Image search: [Google]
Juggling-770x400[1].jpg
37KB, 770x400px
>break up with gf who I cheated on because I'm not good enough for her, want to make something of myself
>meet girl at work, become fwb
>work girl starts to like me
>says she's not having sex with anyone else even though I told her we could still do it
>old gf still asking me "why" months later because she loves me, keeps saying she'll never love anyone again, think she's hinting about dying
>girl from work said she would feel really dumb if after this time I just got back with my old gf
>catch22.jpg
>twist: meet girl on tinder who I cheated on old gf with, she is very dtf, and was probably the best sex ive ever had

What should I do?
>>
Lol bad things will come to you in your future for being so shitty.

I hope your guilt eats at you one day and you kill yourself.
>>
>>17782006

But I haven't done anything shitty, yet.
>>
>>17782009

Stop being a cheating scumbag.

Apologise to your ex and cut off all contact for her benefit.

If you want to remain a degenerate then start going out with the FWB girl while fucking miss tinder on the side, go on you know you want to.

One day, when you ascend degenerate tier and become a real man, you can raise your sights a bit higher. But only a bit.
>>
>>17782009
>haven't done anything shitty
>cheated on gf
>still talking to ex even though fucking new girl who you can see is falling for you
>sincerely believes they haven't done anything shitty

wow! you should die.

>>17782052
>cut off all contact for her benefit
yes. leave her alone. let her move on.
>>
>>17782001
Ur ex is an adult, tell her youre fucking two other girls atm. It will get rid of her. Now lastly fuck ur fwb and tinder girl, nothing wrong with that. But make it clear u dont want a relationship
>>
>>17782006
>>17782052
Permavirgin, religious or moralsfag, or underage.

>>17782001
>>17782009

Just do what you want, but don't let yourself run into a point where you regret what you chose. From the sounds of things, you're single at the moment, and contrary to what the current generations believe about dating, that means you're free to do whatever and whoever you want. You cheated once, and coming from a guy who's cheated on most of the girls he's dated, try to avoid that. Leave yourself open to what may come and if a girl doesn't like it and doesn't want to sleep with you anymore, let that go and be friends with her. If she won't, that's her choice. If you decide that it's more important when that time comes to stick with that girl, don't jump the ship and go all out, but definitely consider your options. Maybe you just value her friendship more than the sex with the others, or maybe you'll want to commit to her. As precarious as your situation sounds and probably seems to you, it's optimal as long as you consider that you come first in your life until you make a commitment to another. I cheated a lot when I was younger because I either didn't have the balls to break it off with a girl or as I grew older I got myself into a situation (lease, cosigned item, etc.) that I shouldn't have ahead of time.

Do you, make your choices, remember that others' opinions of you don't matter unless you decide they do.
>>
>>17782082
>Permavirgin, religious or moralsfag, or underage.
>moralsfag

uh.. okay. that sounds like a great way to live your life. with a complete and total lack of morals. you sure are trying really hard to justify to people on the internet being a shitty person.
>>
>>17782144
Look females are sluts besides rare few, so might aswell take advantage.
>>
>>17782144
Living your life with your morals centered around your sexual life is a great way to justify why you're a loser when you're 35 with a retail job at $4 over minimum wage. The only people who are in adulthood and tell people they're shitty for some tame shit like OP said are one of the things I listed. The guy broke up with his gf because he didn't feel like he was right for her after cheating. He then proceeded to pull some fucking poon that he openly told he wasn't dating and wasn't going to date, that's what fwb is. Then he found out the girl that he cheated with wants sum fuk. From the sounds of it, you're that young man McMorals in his late teens or early 20s that most of us on shit sites like 4chan were when we found our first woman who actually wanted to date us and you can't imagine the idea of having options, and that probably makes you jealous too. Your advice was "You're shit and kill yourself". Maturity brings a great many things to people, including perspective on what morals, ideals, and "living your life" actually mean. You'll get there one day champ.
>>
>>17782271
I'll agree that the anon's advice was shit but
>coming from a guy who's cheated on most of the girls he's dated
Most? Seriously?
I mean others opinions of you don't matter but how do you feel about yourself at that point?

But most of your advice I would agree with. OP your ex isn't your responsibility any more, if she's hinting about hurting herself tell her friends and let them deal with that. People need time apart to get over eachother, try to slow down and stop contact.

I don't know if you're looking for a relationship or just casual hookups, but either way come the fuck on and think with your head instead of your dick. Sleep with one girl and if you want to sleep with someone else more, do the hard, right thing and break up with her before giving the hard, right thing to another girl.
>>
>>17782001
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oabDRqPLk4
>>
File: 472389473294.jpg (41KB, 926x450px) Image search: [Google]
472389473294.jpg
41KB, 926x450px
>>17782271
>this projection of your own debauched descent into """"""maturity """"""
>>
>>17782375
Unbelievable...
That was so strange
>>
>>17782147
Eternal virgin.
Bet this anon cries over "friend zone"
>>
>>17782407
Rofl, funny thing is im not a virgin and ive had atleast 1 girlfriend each year. Keep on projecting your insecurities cuck
>>
>>17782271
my morals are not centered around my sexual life, thanks. they're centered around not treating other people like shit.

and my "advice" is an exaggeration. didn't tell OP to kill himself, just that nobody would miss him if he died.

>maturity
haha ok you got me. nice b8

bye
>>
>>17782001
1) let the girl feel dumb, she should know not to fuck a guy who got out of a relationship without expecting a lot 2) just tell her you dont care about her and she'll get over it. but if you try to fake it she'll know.
>>
>>17782407
>>17782411
Yeah I didn't get the virgin vibe from that guy.
Terrible world view though, so I wouldn't really listen to your advice. But hey, maybe you're American and that's just the going rate over there.
>>
>>17782375
did i really just get good advice from the waterboy? ps water sucks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.