[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After I cum I want nothing to do with women. Even if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: u29119483.jpg (40KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
u29119483.jpg
40KB, 450x320px
After I cum I want nothing to do with women. Even if it's a girl I've been dating for a year, once I cum all feelings evaporate for a while.
What is this? I don't hate them I just either want to spend the time by myself or with my friends.
>>
>>17781965
That's how every man on earth feels.
>>
>>17781974
Not true. It depends on the girl. That's the litmus test if you see the girl as a real friend you genuinely like hangin with or if you just like her fleshy goodness
>>
>>17781974
>virgin detected

if thats how you feel OP, you just dont love them. maybe youre incapable of love.
>>
>>17781965
If u dont give a shit about the girl then yes tgats how i feel, after i cum i hold and cradle my girlfriends head because shes like a baby to me and i want to protect her. Other girls im just like cool, that was fun.
>>
Its because you cum too often.
Go 1 month without ejaculating. Arousal is A-Ok, just dont cum.
After that month, make fuck.
You will feel entirely different than described here after that cum.

U drain yourself by jizzing all the time.
>>
>>17782108
>when uneducated plebs answer /adv/ questions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse Here you go OP ; don't listen to the rest of these literal mouthbreathers
>>
>>17781965

its normal. everyone will try to tell you that htere is only one answer, but there is not.

if were to ask darwin he would probably tell us that men want to stop focusing on the girl becuase we just spent so much time focusing on the girl that we are no longer aware of our surroundings, and therefore in danger. sitting there with a girl cuddled up on top of you makes her even more vulnerable than you.

in reality, you came, the passions gone, and now your body wants the next itch scratched: hunger or sleep.
>>
>>17782207
For sake of objective justice, nobody (You) that pegasus wantsafaggot4keks but is actually a bigger faggot than pretends to be, faggot.

Anon reporting in with double conviction points for his post: you drain yourseld by overejaculation, and this causes deppressive symptoms immediately after exploding.
Save your seed OP.
These losers try to justify their own relating to your post with evolution because god knows they havent held their cum for long enough to know anything else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.