[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I improve looks-wise? I struggle with grills in the club,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Exw_vgaJ (1).jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Exw_vgaJ (1).jpg
24KB, 400x400px
how do I improve looks-wise? I struggle with grills in the club, always get the impression they're craning away from me, made out with a chick last night for quite a while but then she vanished and hasn't returned my calls (she gave me her number). Pic related.
>>
Bebe moot?
>>
>>17781799
Get in fight.
You need a scar with a good story.
Maybe fall from on something.
A curb.
Smash your face into a curb.
Tell them libshits you were at a protest.
Tell Trumpsluts you were jumped by Mexicans.
>>
>>17781799
Grow a beard, get a taper fade haircut, use some gel.
>>
>always get the impression they're craning away from me
It's not your looks, its the aura of needyness that you project around you.

Luckilly your behaviour is easier to fix than your face. There's nothing wrong with your face btw, just maybe smile more.
>>
>>17781799
You look like shit, no wonder noone wants to date you.
>>
Stop looking so depressed. You're welcome.
>>
>>17781799
Btw. how about putting on a proper shirt instead of that gayfag sweater you have there?

Then go fucking lift, and become a hard ass.
Cut your hair. Get a pari of square hipster glasses.

And get a nose job.
>>
>>17781817
would taper fade look good without a beard? I can't grow a beard.
>>
I think you look cool, and the turtleneck is working for you. I see your angle as "sensitive poetry boy". This probably isn't a great look for getting club slags tho lol. You'd prob have better luck at like, house parties and art shows and stuff

Also, I know everyone thinks this is a meme, but girls really do usually go to the club just to dance, not to get dudes. So it just isn't the place to hit on chicks.
>>
>>17781799
I think you look cute, probably would look better if smiling/relaxed. Do you go out alone or with friends? I think people look better when they're having fun.
>>17781852
Also this anon is right, a club isnt always the best place to get some. Do you have any hobby o anything you're passionate about? Maybe going to places dedicated to that can be a good way to find someone, and you will have the added bonus of knowing someone with the same interests as you. Good luck op
>>
>>17781799
>hair style
>accessories
>tan
>facial hair
>clothes
>make up
>awareness of your facial expressions and avoiding bitch-face (unless it's a good one)

What ever works for you.
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (72KB, 509x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
72KB, 509x679px
so is it categorical that I need to get a haircut? I kind of always wanted to go for something reminiscent of pic related, but is it best that I get it cut short? (bearing in mind I have a large forehead, am skinny and have no eyebrows)
>>
>>17781823
this right here.
>>
gym
guaranteed bait bucket

>I cud explain but tired of posts like this, coz sometimes life isn't about finding grills.
also I want some coffee.
>>
>>17781799
If you can't grow a beard then I'd suggest doing something with your hair. Get a different cut and put some product in there. Might even want to consider dying your hair a darker color, maybe black. That way you just look like a regular guy who's a bit pale instead of a straight up ginger. Also, might want to draw some eyebrows on or dye them a darker color so they're more visible. Lift a bit and gain some weight. For fashion style just get a nice, simple yet still cool jacket. Everything else can just be simple. Don't wear any obvious nerd shit.
>>
You look cute. Just stop being a needy fag and grow some confidence. That's exactly what you need.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.