[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have GF of 2 months >Things going okay >We both have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479597912617.jpg (65KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
1479597912617.jpg
65KB, 540x497px
>Have GF of 2 months
>Things going okay
>We both have our own places
>I was staying at hers last night
>She smokes weed on weekends, I don't because I quit a year ago
>She had her dealer come to her place
>Already questioning why she has the dealer come to her house
>She says not to worry
>Dealer comes
>Shit seems fine, then he starts getting flirty because he doesn't know I'm around the corner in the kitchen
>She doesn't even tell him I'm there or that she has a boyfriend, she just tells him to calm down and sends him on his way

So I asked her why she didn't shut him down, and her response was "because he is my dealer, and I don't want him to bail on me in the future".

That seems incredibly fishy to me, and I was on the verge of dumping her right there on the spot. I'm back at my place now, and I'm seriously contemplating ending things, because I don't like where this was going, and the last time I trusted a girl I got burned in a similar fashion.

What do you think /adv/? Grounds for dumping or what? I got a really bad vibe from this.
>>
>>17781534
Do you think she's cheating with him, or are you concerned things just might be heading in that direction, or is it just that you're not comfortable being with somebody who'd let a guy be flirty with her to get something out of him?
>>
>>17781550
All 3.
>>
File: 1474705480386.gif (3MB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
1474705480386.gif
3MB, 312x234px
Dating a drug addict.

This is what you get.
>>
>>17781556
smoking pot on weekends does not equal drug addict.

2/10 see me after school
>>
>>17781561
Wathever, we all know potheads are low quality humans
>>
>>17781569
Just like people who browse 4chan.
>>
>>17781561
Sure junkie keep telling yourself that. If you wish hard enough you might actually believe it.

Meanwhile I don't have a problem with a drug dealer hitting on my girl. Mainly because she's not a druggie. Drug dealers are literally the lowers for of human scum.
>>
>>17781575
>Meanwhile I don't have a problem with a drug dealer hitting on my girl

Cuck detected.

Soon it'll be.

>Meanwhile I don't have a problem with a drug dealer fucking my girl
>>
>>17781534
Here's the thing. She didn't shut it down and knew you were in the next room. Can you imagine the interaction when you are not, I can and she purposefully doesn't want him to know she has a bf, not that it matters to the dealer or your gf. Get the fuck out you only have 2 months invested. Not to worry is she serious, she admitted to you allowing him access to her and believing he will tap that shit is part of the buyer/dealer relationship for women. Any you stay and you'll get burned again and she has likely already fucked this guy before and he wants seconds or thirds.
>>
>>17781534
>"because he is my dealer, and I don't want him to bail on me in the future"
does she even know how this sounds? how could you stand there and hear this and not say a thing or at least leave with your balls intact? Also, you are two months in and only now seeing how she operates?
>>
>>17781534
She seems genuinely honest about the whole affair. So it's just about if you're fine with your girl whoring herself for things or not, and about if you're patient enough to tell her out of this behaviour or not.
>>
It's totally normal for a weed dealer to make deliveries dude. As for the flirting, it's difficult for me to tell because these things are subtle and I wasn't there, but I highly doubt she's cheating or even thinking about that. It's natural to be a little insecure this early in the relationship, so you may have blown this a little out of proportion (then again, I'm assuming the flirtation in question was something like "your hair looks nice today" and not like "hey bb u wan sum fukk")

Also, I can tell you that as a girl, it *is* often very awkward and not worth it to throw out the boyfriend card any time a dude is flirting with you (which if you're not uggo, ends up being like 80% of your interactions with dudes). If someone goes "do you have any plans for this weekend?" and I say "ya I'm going OUT with my BOYFRIEND" it'll elicit such a negative reaction that it's really not worth mentioning a lot of the time. She has her own comfort to consider in this convo (not to mention a weed hookup). My point being, I think her response to you was likely totally genuine.

Relationships are built on trust. While the weed dealer didn't know you were in the other room, *she* did, and she trusted you not to mind her going through the motions in this convo. If she really was cheating on you, she certainly wouldn't be flirting with this dude within earshot. The best thing for you to do would be to reciprocate this trust.
>>
if she werent a fucking degenerate then you wouldnt be in this mess would ya?
>>
>>17781637
relationships are built on trust but they are built. She failed here. Doesn't mean she cheated but this is not comforting for her to chose her weed connection over her bf of two months. She knows the dealer wants to fuck her and wants him to think that and knows if she told him she had a bf it would ruin it for her.
>>
>>17781667
>relationships are built on trust but they are built. She failed here.
I disagree. It's impossible to prevent someone else flirting with you, and when this did happen she was relying on her bf's trust (who, again, she KNEW was hearing the entire convo) that she wasn't interested in the dealer, but merely trying to get thru the convo. She was, if you will, trusting in her bf trusting her. Reciprocal trust, the foundation for any relationship.

>this is not comforting for her to chose her weed connection over her bf of two months.
you misunderstood me here. Her not mentioning the bf wasn't "comforting", it just made for a less awkward, more "comfortable' situation. When you're dealing with someone you have a service relationship with, it's simply not worth it to go into detail about your personal life.

>>17781667
>She knows the dealer wants to fuck her and wants him to think that and knows if she told him she had a bf it would ruin it for her.
this run-on sounds like the ramblings of a paranoiac. You got screwed over by a woman in the past and are now applying this experience to an unrelated one.

OP, I don't know a single thing about your gf. She could be the Virgin Mary, she could be a cheating slut. MY ONLY POINT IS that this one weird interaction with a service person (because that's what a dealer is--she might as well have been checking out at a grocery store) is no basis for judgement on this girl's character.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.