[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the motivation to study? I come back home from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do I get the motivation to study?

I come back home from college, I sit in front of my laptop and browse shit. I've got shit loads of work to study and prepare but all I feel is no drive and no motivation at all.

I also don't use my mobile because it broke and I'm waiting on a new one.
>>
>>17781138
I'll give you an answer when I get around to it.
>>
>>17781138
Me too. Even if I get myself to work, a simple task that would take an hour at most takes from 2 to 3 hours.
It seems that I get tired quicker than the others, and it doesn't concern motivation problems. I've tried to push myself to learn for at least a week, in reality I was exhausted both physically and mentally on Thursday and couldn't do shit on Friday and Saturday.
>>
>>17781138
Motivation comes from goal.

Studying in itself is not a goal, nor is passing exams, nor college degrees. But the goal is rather set around what you want to do with your life. Do you want to live comfortably with large amount of money? Then study a field of interest and get degrees, that will allow you to get into workforce that gets you to your goal.

If your goal is simply to be a neet, why would you even give a fuck about studying?
>>
>>17781527
On top of this, another thing I'd like to add is this.

In life, you do not want to depend on another to get your shit done. You always want to pursue your own interest at your own capacity. Its not bad to accept help, just never equate those help when you want to get something done.
>>
>>17781138
Don't jerk off op
>>
want to get motivated? Drop out and work a deadend minimum wage job for a few months to a year. Realize you don't want to be the dealing with retards for 7.25/hr and you'll get that motivation back

I'm not racist by any means but when I see the same group of niggers that I kicked out four times in the past week and a half at the McDonalds I worked at, and when they came in solely to stand on tables while pouring ketchup packets on chair seats while screaming like hollering monkeys, that's when I knew I needed to get back to college as soon as possible
>>
>>17781527
What if you don't really want anything. To be honest I don't feel any strong emissions or desires at all. I havent since I was a teen.
>>
>>17781746
Emotions sorry crappy phone auto corrects me.
>>
>>17781730
I tried this it doesn't work I am no more motivated than I was before. I just learned to ignore stupid people.
>>
>>17781730
I worked a stressful shitty job for a year after dropping out. I had to quit due to a new chronic illness, and I have no doubt stress from that job was a contributing factor. I will have to deal with this for the rest of my life, now I'm getting my shit together and trying to accomplish something with myself.
>>
>>17781746
Suicide. Otherwise, people need to live. To live, you need money. So study to get work to get money to live.
>>
>>17781806
I work I even did eight years in the military and graduated with an AS in Network Administration. As to suicide I will pass I am more of a homicide person.
>>
>>17781730
>drop out
>make $20+ per hour as an unskilled laborer
>don't have to own any of my own tools or have any certification
>never work late or on weekends
motivation gone. don't do it
>>
>>17781805
Just curious, which illness did you get?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.