[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our neighbor came over to visit my wife. I had some stomach ache

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the_bundster.gif (1MB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
the_bundster.gif
1MB, 320x226px
Our neighbor came over to visit my wife. I had some stomach ache and gas lately, so for a prank I jumped up from behind where she was sitting, put a blanket over her hed with me inside it and farted a wet nuclear one. While she screamed I held her firm under the blanket and yelled "how do you like them apples".

Now she is threathening to have me charged with assault and get a restraining order and also my wife says Im an idiot and is angry with me.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17781033
Slit your own throat in front of the neighborhood, because you're not only a fucking troll, but the biggest austpie.
>>
lie in court, thought it was a trespasser.

She was on your property so you have that going for you.

Chances are she won't escalate it out of embarrassment or other things. Don't stir her up and it might go away.
>>
>>17781033
Youd literally lose any case because what you did was assault and imprisonment. Fucking autist I swear.
Formally ass kissing apology for extended periods of time is the only way to get over this.
>>
>>17781033
some boys never grow up and what was funny between 12 year old boys isn't elsewhere. What the fuck even runs through your juvenile mind but I'm shocked you have a wife. She's a fucking fool.
>>
>yfw OP laughed about it

What are you? 5? Fart jokes are farting funny still? M8 u have fucking issues
>>
>>17781033
Such sophisticated wit places you in the pantheon with Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward. (Ask someone who can read to explain to you who they were.)
>>
>>17781033
>I don't know what to do.
Settle out of court and get yourself a psychotherapist.
>>
>>17781033
Top bantz, OP, you must be Australian.
>>
>>17781033
its pretty funny that youre in that situation
>>
Op I lol'd hard.

Listen dude. Play dumb. You didn't do it and you have no idea what the crazy witch lady from down the street is talking about.

I doubt she'll try to press charges cause there's no evidence and whatnot. You should be fine.
>>
>>17781033
Say you were drunk.
>>
just apologize and say you thought she was your wife or whatever.

lol you're such a retard, that was funny tho
>>
>>17781033
How autistic do you have to be to make up a story like this and post it on the Internet? Do you crave attention that much?
>>
>>17781153
>>17781212
thanks
>>
>>17781033
You killed me anon seriously I am dyeing. Pkease post a copy of the court transcripts here after the trial. I need them for science.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.