[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't want to live anymore. what do i do now. give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: foareever.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
foareever.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
i don't want to live anymore.

what do i do now. give advice please.
>>
>>17780435
What's the problem, Anon? What was the latest straw?
>>
>>17780435
What is that from
>>
>>17780696
HEY Arnold pidgin man episode
>>
>>17780435
What do you want advice with?
>>
>Facebook posting
Call the crisis hotline (Red text towards the top of this page)
>>
>>17780435
man I've struggled with wanting to die for so long too anon, and all I've learnt is that whatever pain you have inside of you dont force it on anyone that loves you. Life is like a terrible movie, if the first half has been pretty rubbish and the second half doesn't look like its going to get any better, then noone can tell you not to walk out the theater.
But if there is anyone that actually cares about you and you care in the slightest about them, dont force your suffering upon them. Parents aren't meant to bury their children. Movement is life and you can only get keep going forward even in suffering. I will end my life when I bury my parents, only then will I leave this earth without causing anymore harm to the people that ever gave two fucks about me. I will enjoy my parents being here and they will enjoy their "little boy" still here. I realized this too late after being pulled off the ceiling fan and resuscitated by my mother when I was 19. That horrific pain I caused her changed her, so its not fair on anyone that cares about you, even though wanting to die had nothing to do with them. I'm 25 still struggling with life and still wanting to die but its normal for certain people who think a certain way and thats okay anon. You will be okay.

but anon without context we dont know you're situation and this as good of advice I got for you. I wish you luck and leave a note for those behind if you choose to check out. Peace and love.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.