[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey girlfriend do you want this laptop, since yours got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a7c.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
a7c.png
2MB, 1920x816px
"Hey girlfriend do you want this laptop, since yours got stolen?"

"No, I feel bad about taking it so I'm just gonna borrow it"

My friend then comes along and offers me 100 bucks for it. I tell him that he can buy it at the end of the semester because my girlfriend is borrowing it. He's a cool guy and gives me the money for it already.

I tell girlfriend what happens and she gets really upset. Tells me that I'm shitty because I know she wanted the laptop but sold it. Told her that its okay because the guy is taking it after the semester ends plus I have have another old laptop I can give her. All hell breaks loose and she gets really pissed.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Give the dude his money back? I need that money. Plus I asked her first and she told me she didn't want it. She'll only borrow it. She didn't give me a definite time so I told the guy to take it after the semester ends.
>>
>>17780279
Sounds like you're girlfriend's fucking crazy. Don't worry, all women are. You just have to grow a pair of balls, explain your position, be firm, and set her straight. I think most women subconsciously want to be disciplined. If she's still acting like a cunt, guess what? BYE! BYE BYE! BYE!
Let her find another boyfriend. You guys probably won't break up over a laptop and if you do, then you're better off without her, dude. Honestly.
>>
>>17780286
This

tell her to fuck off
>>
>>17780279
You made a bad choice of selling the laptop when it wasn't even in your possession. You are in the wrong here. You can try to patch things up, but you made a few poor decisions.
>>
>>17780298

Well it was in my possession when I sold it. He even used it and took it home for a bit. We're really good friends and I've known him for like 5 years now. He gave it back to me so she can use it whenever she needs to. A day later she wanted to borrow it and today I let her know that I sold it but she can use it till the end of the semester all hell broke loose.
>>
That is a tough one op... Hmm..
The way I see it you only have one options, really.. I mean if you think about it..

Your gunna have to kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17780279
It sounds like you and your gf had different definitions of "borrow" and the loan had somehow turned into a gift in her mind.

She is definitely in the wrong, but this may be one of those situations in which being right isn't much use. Wait until she calms down and see if she can be more reasonable about thius. If not, you'll have to decide which is more important to you - the girl or the money.
>>
>>17780279
>All hell breaks loose and she gets really pissed
I don't understand why this happened. A laptop's a laptop, if she has one to use why does it matter?
>>
>>17780279
Kek why the fuck did you sold your gfs laptop?

Ask permission next time oppie
>>
>>17780279
inb4 OP's gf drops this petty act and acts all remorseful, turns out she fucked his friend twice to keep the laptop.
>>
OP , as has been said , you're completely in the right here.

Although it won't count for much when your girlfriend is being all emotional and crazy.
Chat to her about it again and go over all your reasoning so she gets it. Let her say her part and counter all she says with your reasoning
>>
>>17780486
>why the fuck did you sold your gfs laptop?
>so I'm just gonna borrow it"
It's not hers to begin with though? She has it on her but it was always OPs unless I'm missing some critical detail.
>>
>>17780510
>It's not hers to begin with though
The laptop was OP's, but she owns OP. So it's hers.
>>
Sounds like she needs to buy her own stuff instead of permanently 'borrowing' others.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.