[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys how do you deal with the pain and depression of everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1454009815467.jpg (165KB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1454009815467.jpg
165KB, 1038x1155px
guys how do you deal with the pain and depression of everyday day to day life? (please no drugs or alcohol)
>>
1. Exercise
2. Hobbies
3. Socializing
4. Medication
>>
>>17779998

I don't, I need help too, although I admit journaling and friends help

But it's just like applying an unrelated treatment to a wound or disease, it does not quite fix the source of the issue
>>
File: 1465576770490.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1465576770490.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>17779998
Crying to internet friends at night
>>
>>17779998
you eventually get over it
took me 3 years, got over it
think of it like a transittional period when you mourn everything that went wrong and the more wrong things the longer it last and the worse tthey where the worse it hurts
at the end you are a new you but you also retai parts of your lod self
>>
>>17779998
Have a fucking hobby man. Go outside and do something even if you dont want to. Because eventually you will fall into the routine and look forward to stuff. If you dont go outside depression will spiral
>>
Masturbation lol
>>
Meditation
>>
>>17779998
I write on my journal by hand.
>>
>>17779998
video games. you'll never turn back
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.