[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm turning 24 in about 2 weeks. Pretty weird feeling,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Mustard_Guy.jpg (30KB, 378x504px) Image search: [Google]
Mustard_Guy.jpg
30KB, 378x504px
So I'm turning 24 in about 2 weeks. Pretty weird feeling, but I suppose I'm still young. I'm male.

I keep getting the sensation that I should be in a committed relationship by now. Half of my friends are, and it sucks being around them and not having someone to invite to parties, or football games, or whatever it may be.

Should I feel this way? I've had relationships in the past, but they all tend to last less than a year and end on pretty bad terms. My last one in particular, that ended in May.

I feel like I want to date someone, but I also for like I'm not really worth anyone's time. I feel like I'm too immature, that the complexities of a committed relationship are just something that I don't understand and don't deserve. Is this somewhat typical for someone my age, or am I too far gone? Have I missed the boat already?
>>
>>17779886
Welcome to your mid twenties bro, sorry about yhe lack of girlfriend, you will get used to it eventually
>>
>>17779891
>>17779891
I can't imagine that it will last forever, and there are girls that I could date available to me, I just feel like it would take more energy and money than I'm willing to give.

I guess that's part of why I feel like I'm being immature. I also feel like I'm in a place in my life that no matter what, I would fail to deliver.
>>
Have you EVER had a girlfriend? What's stopping you from getting one anyway?
>>
>>17779909
> I've had relationships in the past, but they all tend to last less than a year and end on pretty bad terms. My last one in particular, that ended in May.

In the OP bro. and nothing really, I have a tendency to be into a girl and then find out she has an older boyfriend, it's happened a lot recently with girls my age.

I'm kind of crossing my fingers that I'll come into my own around 26.
>>
File: 1357253933406.jpg (25KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1357253933406.jpg
25KB, 500x370px
ITT: complaint thread on no gf
also ITT: complainers don't put effort into getting gf
>>
>>17779940
Yeah alright I see you.

I'm going to stop complaining and keep trying to better myself.

Frankly this is actually what I needed.
>>
>>17779943
That's the spirit. I was waiting for the common damage control reply but you made me eat my words.

Good job, anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.