[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**TL;DR;** Have sex with me or divorce, get a vasectomy or no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
**TL;DR;** Have sex with me or divorce, get a vasectomy or no sex

we have 3 kids

3 yo

1.5 yo

.5 yo

We always planned on having 4-- now after our latest child she wants to stop having children.

During her pregnancy she raged and screamed and cried the entire time. She threatened divorce because my credit score prevents her from getting a loan and because i was going to vote Trump

We are post pregnancy now and we're are in another divorce threatening scenario

She says we need to improve our marriage or she wants a divorce. To improve our marriage we need to start having sex again. (We haven't had sex since the baby was born)

She says she won't have sex again until I have a vasectomy.

She won't use condoms and all forms of birth control are not tolerable.

I say I won't have a vasectomy because I don't feel like I'm going to be married to her for the rest of my life. She's threatened divorce at least every two weeks for the past year.

I don't want a divorce--
My kids are so young and so close in age. I feel they are going to be neglected if we are split up.

Also I still love her. I think she's facing serious stress from having 3 kids back to back and her meltdowns and abuse towards me are a symptom of her extreme situation.

I'm not asking her to undergo any sort of birth control. I'm fine being celibate for a while.

Also I can be okay with only having 3 kids! But I'm not ready to be sterilized yet. I'm not even 30.

However she's now bringing up sterilization and coercing me every day.

I refuse to get a vasectomy because I think it's a very real possibility that if I got one we would be divorced soon after either way.

She would then fight for full custody (she says she will). And I'll be alone and sterile.

We have an appointment with a counselor from the women's crisis center in a few weeks.

She insisted on the women's crisis center and then later revealed this was because she was sure she would side with her.
>>
>>17779829
She sounds like a completely historical bitch, cut all emotional investment and spend as much time away as possible, she won't be able to cheat with all those kids and she won't try to divorce your ass and have to take care of 3 toddlers alone
Call her bullshit anon, stand up for yourself
>>
>>17779829
Why do you need to have a vasectomy? Maybe you should ask her to get her tubes tied? Also , why no condoms ...? DAfuq
>>
>>17779829
>We have an appointment with a counselor from the women's crisis center in a few weeks
Don't go, that's a trap
The whole they are there to listen to women bitch and write down that you are abusive thing is real
Only agree to see a therapist you both agree on
>>
>>17779841
Oh shit..
I never thought of that
What the fuck
>>
>>17779841
This. But you need to fix your marriage first or start prepping anon. Divorce being brought for that of all things is a MASSIVE red flag. Better look into a lawyer if you see the signs beforehand.
>>
Well first of all vasectomies are completely reversible. You aren't being sterilized your tubes are just being disconnected. The process is extremely safe both ways, as far as surgery goes.

You real problem is you have three kids under 30 and a psychobitch wife. My advice is to either have a horrible boating accident only you survive (if you can stomach it) or learn Spanish and hop the border. Divorce is game fucking over for you, those kids will DRAIN you financially for the next 17 years and she will raise them to hate you. However, giving in to these demands would be appeasement, which has literally never ever worked in the history of mankind. It can only go downhill from here if you give her control of you.

Good luck buddy.
>>
File: 1475723112761.jpg (18KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475723112761.jpg
18KB, 306x450px
>>17779837
>completely historical bitch
damn it's always hard to deal with these people and their knowledge.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.