[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old one reached bump limit It's nice how you went and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 32

File: 20161119_204259.jpg (63KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_204259.jpg
63KB, 500x373px
old one reached bump limit

It's nice how you went and lied to everyone in the aftermath of everything. It's nice how you couldn't even give me THE FUCKING DECENCY OF BREAKING UP WITH ME YOURSELF. Great how you're allowed to break any and all promises you made & no one bats a fucking eye but when I called you out for your shit im the bad guy. Thanks for throwing my mental health out the window during that period of time too, it's not like I'd been working really really really fucking hard to get that point. But hey, not at your expense so who cares? You unappreactivtie, selfish fucking leech
>>
>>17779748
I'm shit at pretty much everything I am doing now. I do not enjoy school even though I used to be a perfect student. I am not happy. Depression has left but that void has been filling with worse and worse anxiety. I can't talk to anyone about how I truly feel in fear of burdening them or having that information used against me somehow. I lost all energy to do anything, even playing vidya is too tiring. I have no clue what I am doing with my life. I may be the only failure in a family of really successful people. The girl I have had a crush on for two fucking years (and apparently liked me back but I was to fucking autistic to notice it) got a bf the fucking hour before I was about to ask her out. Worst of all is that I just try to brush everything that I'm feeling off and it has stopped working. I have intense headaches almost every single day. I am a miserable shadow of my former self and I have no idea how to get our of this.
>>
File: 1479068990540.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1479068990540.gif
2MB, 177x150px
Family sucks, ya know?... But you have to love em, right. I mean they put a roof over your head. They know you in ways you can never know yourself. But also, they're fucking idiots. Legitimate idiots. Like, can't stop talking for fear of silence idiocy. Sweep any problem or uncomfortable topic under the rug kinda bullshit. I should've killed myself then. Tides my teenage self into the riptide and drifted off physically, as I have in every other way now 12 years later...
I should've been the one to leave her. Better yet, I shouldn't have asked her to marry me in the first place. Then the divorce... Then the rotten cheating whore...
I often think back to when I was a kid and was told to just go entertain myself cuz mommy can't be bothered and oh yeah, where is dad? Who fucking knows. Then from total isolation to the brutal public... And at that most vulnerable time in a young man's life. Sink or swim ... Or just fucking float. Float until all those figures swimming around you m make you jealous of the corpses beneath you.
I haven't slept in 38 hours. My body is trembling and I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not.
.. Then the mental breakdown. 12 years working in dead end customer service will do that to a person. I just checked out. Almost did it. I should have.
Note there is nothing. No job. Not one person to talk to. No food to eat. No sleep. No school, no education. Only this goddamned borderline retarded piece of shit I call family. She'll just keep taking to herself pretending nothing's wrong. It's only been one year yet somehow she's forgotten everything. The breakdown, the hospital, the cops and all to be met with my maddening silence.
I laugh when I'm alone. It's because I'm alone.

It's fine
>>
File: 1469436832367.jpg (43KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1469436832367.jpg
43KB, 600x726px
I have abandonment issues when it comes to relationships due to past experience. First girl i confessed to completely avoided me after. Second one was an actual relationship. She told me she was moving... i found out a month later she lied. The third fed me all this bullshit about how she's never felt strong feeling towards any other guy like she does for me. She completely cut me out of her life without an explanation. The 4th one fucking hurt. This girl who was literally broken to pieces needed someone there for her and i was there constantly reassuring her that she was beautiful and that i would be there. Find out she slept with some drug dealer and started a relationship with him. Now i'm literally afraid of trying anymore and it sucks cause i having feelings to but i can't express them to people. I hate that i completely lock up when i want to tell a girl i like her.
>>
>>17779808
You are a good man...
Sasuke uchiha
>>
>>17779856
...sooo desu ne...
d-domo
>>
You know what, fuck those crazy ass lovebirds. I have enough evidence of them that I can report both of those bastards as pedophiles.
>>
Threads like these are a waste of space and you faggots won't get anything done by typing it on an anonymous imageboard. Do you really think you'll feel better, to just lay it all out in a text format instead of mulling it over in your head? Do you think some kind anon will step in and solve your shitty problem?

It won't happen. Spend the time you would have written a 2000 page essay into a plan of action for yourself.
>>
>>17779748
Im so very lonely. You said you would be here
>>
>>17779973
it's about getting it out so it doesn't sit and fester so you can go and do exactly what you explained you fucking dumbass
>>
>>17779973
There now doesn't that feel better that you got that off your chest??
;^))))
>>
>>17779991
*note
>>
I wish I could go back in time to College. I wish I'd taken a gap year to hang out with my friends after school. I miss those days. I miss them. I've learned so much since leaving school that I could've learned if only I'd lived a little before shuffling off to school. But now it's too late for any of that.

also, just out of curiosity
>>17777777
>>
It's the greatest pain telling someone to pursue other people because you know they don't want you. To nudge them towards other aquaintances because you don't have a snowballs chance in hell. Rejection stings like a papercut. You're a good friend, and an even better man. I hope you find happiness soon, even if it's not with me.
>>
Why are all the women I like gay...
>>
Im such a fragmented human. I look normal outside but am so ashamed of who i really am. I need someone to keep me busy because if im truly alone, i cant stand myself. I want real love but dont really believe in it.
>>
I just want a qt gf who can be my best friend. I want to find someone who reminds me of the best parts of my friends from High School - someone I can show affection for through banter, who is crazy smart and from whom I can learn so much just by listening, who has varied and incredible interests that I love to hear about even if I can't understand a word they're saying. I want someone who values my opinions whenever I get passionate about something, who encourages me to create and explore and just go on adventures, because going on adventures with them would be fun.

But then reality hits hard, because I'm still so afraid, even after all these years, that my friends will someday leave. That I'm not welcomed in their esteemed circle. And I know I need to break down this mental block if I'm going to get anywhere in life. I need to be 100% confident with myself or else I know I'll make myself miserable. Plus, it's easy to talk to my friends, but girls? QT girls? Attractive, bright, smart girls? They're all either taken or hiding from the world like me. And anyway, why would a girl want me? What would they see in my horrible neurosis? Why would I deserve such a perfect girl like that when I'm so not-perfect.

And I'm so scared of being hurt. I never, ever want to end up like my fucking parents, who married out of a few, shared views and just waited "for love to grow." Because that's not the kind of love I want. I don't want to be hurt and miserable the way I see my parents. But that means refusing to take risks. Refusing to go looking for someone, because if I'm not 100% taken in, I'll get scared and run away. I'll see all the possible negatives. I'll die waiting for the perfect qt, getting even older and more miserable. I hate the idea that life is flying by and I'm missing so many vital experiences out of it. And so I stay, being miserable and posting on 4chan until I forget about how miserable I feel, at least for the day.
>>
I have been in you, baby
And you
Have been in me
And we
Have be
So intimately
Entwined
And it sure was fine
I have been in you, baby
And you
Have been in me
And so you see
We
Have be so together
I thought that we would never
Return from forever

You have been in me
And understandably
I have been in 'n' outa you, 'n' outa you, 'n' outa you an' everywhere
You want me to 'n' outa you
Yes, you know it's true
And while I was inside
I mighta been Undignified
And that is maybe
Why you cried
I don't know
Maybe so,
But what's the difference now?
I have been in you, baby
You have been in me
Aw' little girl, there ain't no time
To wash yer stinky hand
Go 'head 'n' roll over
I'm goin' in you again
In you again
In you again
In you again...
>>
(i've posted this on another thread but whatevs)
Very recent story
I went to Barcelona with dad (i came back home 4 days ago), we haven't made a hotel reservation, so, we walked down Gran Via looking for Las Ramblas where most of the hotels were located. When we got to Plaça Catalunya there was a herd of feminists running with pink shirts, we stopped and watched for a while. There was a girl in front of us watching too, i went and asked her in spanish "where is las ramblas?" She told me that she doesn't speak spanish, because she's Scottish. I looked at her, she's the most beautiful girl i've seen in my life, she was so lovely and friendly. Well, she didn't know Barcelona too, because, like me, it was her first day there (Nov. 6th). We talked for minutes, then dad got dizzy, and told me that he wasn't feeling well. I panicked! I thanked her and took my dad to the nearest clinic. When we got there i remembered that i didn't ask for her name, or phone number or anything to contact her! I couldn't leave my dad at the clinic, so i waited until it was his turn and got back to whee i saw her. She was gone.
Guys, ever since that day, i've been feeling misreable. I've been thinking what would've been like if i only didn't panic and asked her about her name etc.. I've been browsing pictures on instagram with the desperate hope of finding her..
Jesus fucking christ guys... if there's one thing on earth that i could wish for, is to go back to that moment and not fuck it up...
I know that i'll never find her and it will bother me forever...
>>
I like how noctis is a wife beating son of a gun, not even that voice actor can save luna from being an annoying cunt. Luna is the ffxv equivalent of the dead bitch from ffvii that got executed by Sephiroth.
>>
I don't believe 80% of health care workers actually care about my life.

I don't think people feel guilty about killing.

I'm tired of people prioritizing children over adults in every situation.

I hate that every person fired from my company has been fired because of illness.

Meh. Random shit, sad night.
>>
god why is mike stoklasa so hot
>>
So I discovered why I'm so autistic. When I was a kid I was cheering my father and he told me to shut up. It's weird how a bunch of words can fuck up a kid. Also I came from a carnival in school where everybody dressed like mickey mouse and when I came home my father and my uncle laughed at me.

I have daddy issues. When I'm around my father I feel nervous and my thought proccess go full "don't fuck this up" mode. I've been subconciously looking for his acceptance all my life.

I've never had friends because I felt inferior. I never talked with anybody because I felt that I was bothering them. Now I can fake a smile, try to be nice and talk to people, but when there forms an actual friendship I need to step back and keep the fucking distance. And the worst is that people feel rejected, when the only one I reject is myself.

And all of this because my dad told me to be quiet. Fug
>>
You're driving me FUCKING CRAZY, every fucking time you get drunk you get touchy flirty with other guys but you turn into a TOTAL CUNT when girls flirt with me or even when they're just talking to me. I gave up my best friend because of you and even if I do break up with you I'm pretty sure she wouldn't even talk to me at this point
>>
>>17780347
Hi, Jay.

Also, fuck you E. I wish I had never made that first trip, as you so obviously were not worth it.
>>
hey, if i'm creeping you out, let me know. i look scary but i'm really a big softie, and pretending i don't exist just makes me feel bad. i can't help that i've got a crush on you, but ignoring it won't solve anything. just tell me to knock it off and i will. until then i'm going to keep talking to you and trying to get to know you
>>
>>17779748
So what if I don't understand things all they way sometimes. I hate it when I can't talk and its making me angrier every time I think about it. I only remember this whenever I get near you old idiot house again, and reminds me of why I used to want to kill myself. I do not think I can handle living with you again, you may take care of yourselves financially but both act like you hate living and I hate you both for that. Why should I care about you if you don't want to care either?
>>
I would rather have someone shoot me everytime I dream or so much as think of you. I don't want to feel this way knowing you don't care, maybe that would finally will me to move on since doing that by myself is proving to be near impossible. I would rather be dead than live knowing I'm capable of loving a man to whom I mean nothing to.
>>
It's been so long since we've seen each other. It'll probably be quite a bit longer until we see each other again, that's assuming it ever happens in the first place. And yet, I miss you. I find myself shamefully crying in bed thinking about the way you used to make me feel.

Don't get me wrong, it'll never work again. You proved to me time and time again when I was still trying to win your love that it would never work. That our friends just don't like the other person. Hell, you even got my family to hate you which is pretty fucking hard.

And yet I love you. And yet, I think about you everyday. I wonder how you're doing, I worry if you're happy, of course I wonder if you've found someone else.

At this point, I know I won't meet anyone quite like you, and I know that doesn't mean I won't find someone else out there. But the fact that you drunk text me during the weekends, asking me if I'm seeing anyone, leading me on by saying that you're not and then being just vague enough to keep me going. I know what you're doing, you're fielding your options. You're seeing if you're still lovable. To be honest, you're not. You're selfish, you're bipolar, you're a slut, you're everything that I should have avoided from the beginning.

And yet, I miss you.
>>
Could you just please reply me, S? I feel really terrible.
>>
>>17779748
I can't feel anything anymore, other than sometimes sadness, and only then it's when it envelops me and I can't do anything but cry.

I think everyone is going to abandon me, even my closest friends, and I don't think anyone wants to date me, ever. This isn't to say I'm some kissless virgin but I seem to be so fixated on getting a relationship for some reason. I mean, I chased after a girl I've never even talked to because I wanted something like a relationship, not even sure why.
>>
You confuse me so much. When I don't give you attention you get upset and try so hard to get it back. But once you have it, you act annoyed with me, so I move on. Then the cycle repeats. I'm getting tired of it and one day I'm not going to come back.
>>
I don't feel like I can be my own person. I have to make sure others are pleased.
>>
>>17781480
No. How about you call me instead.
>>
>>17781710
Sent ;)
>>
I am so sick of the fucking "alt-right". All they are are a bunch of basement dwellers who scream "cuck" at everything and everyone that doesn't fit their very hard-right stance.

I don't care too much about Trump's win, but ever since he made the scene and especially since he won, these people have been out in full force. There was a time were you made to feel ashamed of being in the alt-right and hopefully that time will come again.
>>
Damn Jon. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry or upset about what you said. I know you only said it because you are honest and I don't want to put you at fault for being an honest critic. But still, I feel some resentment. I know better than to direct it at you, so I won't. It just hurts knowing you don't see me as your equal when it comes to art. That's fair. I wanna say I will work harder to show you I can do be a good artist, but I'm afraid if I say that I'll still fail.

Fuck it, this is the internet. I will say it where it doesn't matter. I will show you up Jon, I'll make you damn fucking proud one day. As long as I never give up that is, I still have a chance. Thank you for lighting a fire under my butt, I wish you were always this honest even if it hurts. A true friend is always honest even if it stings. Thanks Jon, I now one day I will fully appreciate your wisdom and advice.
>>
>>17781710
I don't have your phone!
>>
Why is it impossible to move on? I've met someone exactly like you minus the part where you fucked me over, but all I think about is you. I can't stand it.
>>
File: 1471497770066.png (127KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471497770066.png
127KB, 540x550px
>>17781480
... Why do you feel terrible?
>>
File: feel_shower_sitting.jpg (16KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
feel_shower_sitting.jpg
16KB, 527x612px
I have a small dong. But I know how to use my hands and mouth, so I got that going for me.
>>
I still miss you, T
>>
the fuck is wrong with me? why cant i break off relationships? i know its no good, i know nothing good will come of it, and yet i cant bring myself to do it. i think i have a fear of being alone. im already lonely enough. is it better to keep this toxic relationship and have someone or is it better to be alone? and i dont mean alone as in just no girlfriend. i mean as in, alone. i have friends but theyve all kind of left me by the wayside. i dont do shit most days.
>>
>>17781855
Because I'm madly in love and S won't open up to me. I haven't felt like this in so many years.
>>
I don't know what it is about her, but she is such a hard girl to read. Nothing she does is typical, some stuff leans one way, and other stuff, yet another way.

I just wish that I can get closure out of her. A simple, "Yes, I am interested" or a "No, I only see you as a friend"

In fact, she never even used the word "Friend" with me, at all. But she seems to be kinda wanting to open up with me at times. But when ever she starts, she closes up again

So what is it? Is she interested? or is she not interested?
>>
Well it's horrible having to break up with you before Christmas and all but I can't do it anymore. We're too different.
>>
>>17782014
Better hurry up. The closer to Christmas, the more painful it will be. Been there
>>
sad day today

someday ill pull it off but it needs to be the right time
>>
Im a looser with fucked up teeth no social life what so ever i get jelous and hurt by just about everything preeteymuch fail at everything i do not once in my life i did anything good failed school now i work at a shitty job have many head aches lost a.familiy member not too long ago and dont really see me becoming anything but a bum. But who really gives a shit desu those people around are literally better off without me im just a burden to everyone and i dont know how much longer i can take it
>>
>>17782063
Grinding between suicide and living life like you're playing Tony hawk underground 2?
>>
>>17782067
Cant even spell
>>
>>17782067
Looser would be a word derived from loose.
I think you meant loser because that would be from the word lose, someone who constantly loses.
Maybe you're just counting your losses and ignoring your wins.
If you feel like you only lose try to set up a system that makes you count your small victories because any win would be improvement from that hard a failure.
If you want to keep living that is.
>>
>>17782078
>>17782086
maybe he was enhancing the o
looooser you know.
>>17782067
a hug m8
>>
File: benny.jpg (31KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
benny.jpg
31KB, 304x360px
I really love you and you know that, I've told you that. But you don't like me the way I'd hope. That's fine, we're friends. I can deal with it. I've dealt with it before with others.

You have a crush on someone else, you know that damn well. He has a crush on you, too. So why the fuck can't you just be with him? I have to take what I can get, but you have the chance and the fucking choice to have what you really want, but you're so busy lying to yourself about how you'll fuck up or how you won't be a good gf to that boy.

Just take him, so I can have some peace of mind. If I can't have you, I'll sure as hell do everything I can to help you get the person you want. But you need to get real, and help yourself first.
>>
Because there is no letter thread;

H,
It made my day when you called me very handsome. I said thanks but I tried not to show how happy that made me.
It was worth going to work today just for that.
>>
>>17782076
I only played the first one on the 64

here I am growing older all the time looking older all the time feeling younger in my mind

but yeah something like that. If anything I want to make sure it's at least as convenient as it can be for my family
>>
bu,p
>>
I don't know if the one who has changed was you or me. I find extremely difficult to talk to you now.
>>
I'm not a mind reader. Begin to trust me entirely and talk to me, about anything anytime maybe it's the where you are not comfortable. Don't worry, I'm getting the help I need. Don't choose to lay on a single mattress and miss out helping.
>>
i dont trust my spouse anymore. every time i think its not that bad, maybe i can get over it, i end up thinking about the situation he put me in. i think of that night. i think about how ive let him disrespect me over and over. i think of every thing i gave up in order to be with him. i feel stupid when i have the thoughts of taking him back. sure he's nice now, but i know once i forgive him he'll treat me like crap again. i need to be strong. i need to give up on him. i need to focus on myself. cry yourself to sleep. it will be better in the morning.
>>
Loneliness is killing me. I've never had problems concerning this kind of thing before, but ever since I met a person I was expecting to find for so long it started to annoy the hell out of me. I feel like a piece of me is missing.
I can be together with ten, twenty or even a thousand people that I will still feel lonely, because that person isn't with me. It would be so fucking great to have him by my side, but unfortunatelly I can't. We're too far away from each other. It sucks. All I wanted was to see him personally.
>>
I can't stop loving you, I haven't felt this way about a woman since tenth grade. I know I have a girlfriend, but I never felt about her the way I feel about you. I look at you and I feel my eyes light up. I listen to you speak and it's the sweetest music to ever grace my ears. I think of you and my heart races and a lump rises in my throat. You give me life like no other has before and it pains me not being able to start a fire with you because you don't want to get in between me and my girlfriend. I never in my life thought I'd be wanting to switch girls like nothing, but here I am with my heart growing heavier by the hour and more tears running from my eyes, lamenting the fact that I can't bring myself to break my girl's heart to be with such an angel like you.
>>
>>17779748
Ready to end it, senpai, just let go.
>>
G,
You seem like you would totally go on this site. You're fucking cute.

T
>>
i'm lonely as hell
i want company
i got rejected again, this week, i was sure this time
she was calling me baby, she was calling me hers and calling herself mine
she was telling me what she wanted to do with me
then she got here and said she never wanted more than friends
am i more retarded thanpreviously thought or was i led on at least a little
anyone want to talk?
blahskovicks@gmail
>>
Girl I had been dating abruptly broke up with me even though we were super close and had plans for the future. We just had the exclusive talk and she broke up with a few days later. She asked if we could still be friends because she enjoyed our friendship. I said yes. I was sad and finally called her after a week. Called her what happened and she gave me a pretty reasonable answer. I said, why not give give this another try, but slower and without labels and that it was worth exploring. She said she'd think about it. An hour later, she calls me to tell me that she can't. I say that's fine. And then she says, one more thing you should know... I developed feelings for someone else. At this point, I'm not sad anymore. Or angry. I just go "Yeah, I'm not comfortable being friends with you" She sounded so disappointed. That felt fucking great.

She was fucking lying to me the entire time, but damn it felt good to tell her off.
>>
I'm going on a date with this girl I know who crushed on me in the past, but I fucked it up by chasing another girl. So now I'm trying to win her back and get her interested in me again, problem is that at parties she's a flirtatious handsy chick, and even sober she does that too. I think one of the guys she was flirting with is texting her, I just want to take her out but I'm afraid if I should even continue because of her flirtiness. I don't even know how this date on Tuesday will go. I've never been on one before, and I really don't want to fuck up.
>>
You can't force a person to get better, you have to wait for them to want to get better. Then things will and can be better.
>>
Stop copying me you faggot
>>
Just hope to god or anything that her plane gets her home safely and to her friends/family.

Working in hotels doesnt help me forget you either. Everything i do reminds me of staying up till sunrise fucking and cuddling and watching shitty action movies like we did in our hotel room when we went to the desert. My car smells like your perfume and that doesnt help out either.

You truly are the first girl ive fallen in love with at the age of 21, i know you probably might not feel the same but ill never ever forget what we did or what we saw. I just hope we can see one another some day again.

Im terrible at moving on from these emotions/feelings. Its the holidays, im back at my awesome job i had last year and i just feel sad all the time. What the fuck.
>>
Stop copying me you faggot
>>
File: IMG_0708.png (123KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.png
123KB, 400x197px
>>17782858
I feel you man, I can't stop thinking about my ex because she was my first love. Seeing a therapist and going out with friends helps but I still feel so empty

She looks like pic related that someone posted on /pol/[spoiler]and no I am not triggered because he is black, I am black too[/spoiler]
>>
I fingered my asshole again, watched sissy hypno videos. I feel gay.
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (73KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
73KB, 500x541px
>>17779748
>THE FUCKING DECENCY OF BREAKING UP WITH ME YOURSELF.
I know that feel brother, her mom just told me she didn't want to see me anymore. I guess that's what I get for dating a child (not literal FBI)
>>
Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out without you havin' fun

There. Told. You. Your. Future.
Do you copy?
>>
Finally, I find myself within the echo-less hole of desolation. Nothing I say has to make sense, not even to myself. I see the puerile sparks of rage left eddying in my wake when some lark of fancy prompts me reflect a moment. How charmingly futile! An ignorant fauna, struggling needlessly against its razorwire. Let free pride, forget any value or goodness you might rise, frothing at the mouth, to protect. Better instead to subsume into the temporary muck, and eternal void(?).
>>
>>17782981
all I have to say is never fall in love with a girl from a different country. its a major kick in the balls when she has to go back home permanently.
>>
>>17783055
Are you not financially able to move to her?
>>
A,

It snowed today. Whenever it snows, it reminds me of you, because you're the only girl I've ever been in a relationship and loved, and you kept me warm through that very, very long and snowy winter. I can't believe we drove to each others house in those weather conditions that we did!

It's probably going to snow a bit this week, then die down and not snow much at all like last winter. Was the winter 2 years ago that I spent with you the snowiest winter of my life? I don't think it will ever snow like that again, just like I'll never find another girl like you again.

I hope you are doing well. I thought of hitting you up to talk to you as a friend---you know me, I really don't have any friends outside of the internet. I know that if I talked to you or met with you to try to hang out as friends, the feelings would all come back. I can't let feelings come back for someone who left me.

Shortly before you left me...I made a post on here, on this board, anonymously---asking you to leave me, to crush me, because I felt I NEEDED to be crushed, to be left, so I could grow as a writer. I'm reading a book about Orthodox spirituality, and its all hit me---being crushed its so important to one's personal and spiritual growth. I'm so glad that you somehow found my message, that you destroyed me like that. So many nights crying into the pillow, wondering, "Where are you? Why aren't you here?"

I needed to be crushed like that. I have grown because of it. My book is coming along great. My inspiration is back. I'll be publishing it under a pen name, so if it makes me famous, you might read it and never know it was me who wrote it.

D
>>
>>17782739
Initials?
>>
I started this bullshit, and I'm the only one that can conquer it.

I shouldn't let it hold me down, no matter what. Even if it doesn't go through the way I want, I'll feel better just fucking doing it.
>>
>>17783068
nah shes got her own thing going on in her home country. shes about to attend school and stuff so I wouldn't want to interfere with it at all.
>>
File: 1230px-Jon_arbuckle.svg[1].png (176KB, 1230x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1230px-Jon_arbuckle.svg[1].png
176KB, 1230x1024px
>>17781737
Thanks, L.
>>
>>17782984
Well firstly you do have some self searching to do about your sexuality

Secondly sissy hypnosis is p much the deep end of porn addiction and novelty addiction so quit that shit, find something better to do and don't just sit around and fap
>>
It's been 6 months, 6 fucking months and I still struggle to accept it's over. I thought this was the only option, but it happened so fast I didn't even realise what I was doing until it was done.

I don't think I'm capable of stopping loving you.

I'm all fucked up inside I guess

I'm sorry babe
>>
You- you're going to be someone.
Not the next Stephen King or Sylvia Plath, not the next anything.
If you are anything, you're stubborn, and you'll use that to your advantage.
Maybe you can't do anything sober but you're not the only one. Maybe all you get out is a little chapbook or a page in a magazine. But shit, that's something.
You're not going to be the person you thought you'd be in fifth grade. Things and people are going to fuck you over, and it'll only end up inspiring something out of you. I know thinking positive is dumb and hard but you gotta. You gotta try.
I believe in you.
>>
I'm growing more suicidal day by day. I can't take it anymore. It used to just be when I had panic attacks but now I feel it all the time. I can't handle life and I want to die.
>>
>>17779748
How can I be sure of anything?
>>
I'm really bored in this relationship. I miss the days you were edgier and would stay up. You're boring now.
>>
ugly. that is what you are so go kill yourself.
>>
>>17783442
There are no L's writing to you Johnny. Try guessing again.
>>
I want imminent death. Or for you to tell me the truth.
Am I your second choice? Do you still think about her? I'm probably nothing to you. I feel like nothing. I'm nothing. To anyone.
If you wanted to end it, I wont kill myself. I wont bother you or anything.

If you want to be with her then say so.
>>
I'm about to just go back to bed.
>>
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (277KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
277KB, 2000x1000px
I have been in a relationship with a wonderful girl for almost three years. The relationship has been stable for this long, albeit a bit boring and predictable. A couple of months ago I moved overseas because of work for an indefinite period of time and we have been on a long distance relationship ever since.

I have been an insecure little shit all my life but I learned how to keep my spaghettis in check and to improve my looks, and girls have been approaching me more and more, with temptation growing stronger and stronger.

Two days ago I was piss drunk and approached this girl who had been eyeing me all day. We chatted for a while and at some point I leaned and kissed her. We chatted a bit more, kissed one or twice and finally went home alone.

Now I feel the weight of guilt crushing me and can't figure out why I did it, wether or not should I confess, and if deep down I'm not happy with my relationship or I just need to feel attractive every now and then.

To make things worse I gave her my number after she asked and she texted me asking to meet and I feel like I want to.

I fucked up and have no clue where to go after this.
>>
Be nice if we weren't so stubborn and we told the truth and would be okay if you decided to come back home
>>
God dammit S, There's a limit on how often I can take hanging out with you. You talk too much in the cinema and I always have to remind you that you owe me money. And stop acting so shocked when I pay with a $50 bill, it's because I used up the lower denominators I have to resort to the fifty, it's not like I'm paying more. We're barely in our 20's and I know you live the Asian sheltered lifestyle your money is from your parents and you barely touch your debit card, but still holy fuck, 50 is just a number and I get change back.
>>
I'm a monster. A drunken, abusive monster. I woke up this morning and my wife got up, we were talking about the kids being out for Thanksgiving break, and who was staying at grandma's right next door. My son stayed last night, my daughter with us. My daughter asked if she could go over this morning, my wife said no, and I snapped. I started screaming that if she couldn't go, then why was our son over there, going crazy about favoritism and the whole 9. My wife was trying to tell that they were switching when she came home from work on lunch, but by that point I had already grabbed her by the hair and was trying to pull he out of the house. Afterwards I felt sick to my stomach. I went to the bathroom and couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I don't know why I do this shit, hurt the ones I care about, feel guilty, and then a month later do the same shit. She told me after she was away from the house that she thinks it best if we split, and I agreed. I'm so fucking hurt and mad at myself that I'm just sitting here debating on whether I want to put a bullet in my head, or take a whole bottle of Xanax (that my wife has had prescribed to her since being with me the last 5 years), chugging a bunch of alcohol, and letting go. Right now my daughter is home, so I can't do anything, but the intention is there.
>>
Why am I such a pussy? Why the fuck can't I just ask her out? What's so special about her?
>>
File: sadd.jpg (33KB, 282x277px) Image search: [Google]
sadd.jpg
33KB, 282x277px
Sometimes I just want to have someone to hug.
Wrap arms around each other, body to body, head next to head. Feel their warmth, hear their breath. And close my eyes, fall asleep, no words ever spoken.
>>
I am really tired of this shit. I hate this. I hate this isolation that I have hardwired into myself. I want to reach out to people but I have nothing interesting to offer. I am completely alone and I want to break free from myself. I have no personality and every failed attempt I make kills a little part of me. I can feel my blood stirring inside and it's driving me mad. I am so tired of crying and feeling sad.
>>
>>17784001
You probably have a personality disorder or a mental illness. Get some help for that, and don't fucking kill yourself. That will make you a bigger pussy then your fucking actions today.

>You have kids fucker and they need their father. So get your shit together and be the man you want to be.

No it will not be easy, but with two small kids you owe it to them to become that good man that earns their respect, because they already love you whether you comprehend love or not. That kind of love is a gift and you want to throw it away instead of taking the reigns and control of your actions and life. I call bullshit on that Sir so clear your head, get some help, and be a father to your children.
>>
>>17784001
my dad was an alcoholic and i remember how i could never bring any friends home and have to be on edge constantly because he might have been drunk. you are ruining your kids lives, kids should not have to be scared of their parents.
your wife is an adult but your kids didnt choose to be stuck with you.

seek therapy now. it works. my father did it and while it didnt cure his alcoholism (you cant cure it) it improved to the point where he can lead a normal life.

triggered me pretty hard right there, please do something while you still can.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (11KB, 414x356px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
11KB, 414x356px
>>17779770
Dear anon,
You are literally describing my life right now. I have now clue how to fix it.
>>
>>17779935
Why what happened?
>>
Hahahahahahahhahahaha fucking hilarious
>>
Hey G. I'm still in love with you.
Even though it was three months ago, I still believe that breaking up was pointless. We were both falling for each other and just in the exact moment it could have moved on to a better stage we cut it off. I don't get it.
I didn't want to stop you. To make you feel bothered by me. Maybe it was a mistake. I'm sorry I didn't try to make you stay.
You're the only thing I've been dreaming about since we broke up. You know that I don't dream very often.
Please come back to me.
>>
>>17784664
Fuck you. I knew it.
>>
I cheat on you all the time. I'm sorry I'm a bad person. I wish I was better and didn't NEED sex. I wish your dick wasn't weird and broken. I wish things were different. I'm going to end it soon anyway because you're a pussy ass bitch. I love you but you're not what I want or need. I wish you luck and please don't crash my wedding in October 2018. Yes, I'm marrying him because I'd be crazy not to. He is you but with a fierce cock, what's not to love about that?
>>
I hope all of you understand why I made the choices I made. Actually, I hope my story makes sense for you. I hope it comes as no surprise, and please, be proud of me. I did the best I could.

But I don't really know where to go from here.
>>
>>17784795
You are just baiting, right?
>>
>>17784795
Damn you sound like a cold faggot. The guy your with doesn't know about the other guy your going to marry in 2 years time?
>>
>friend finally found out who was in his house and managed to see some concrete evidence
>also found out who was supplying the weapons/drugs
>and who was talking to his parent's and lying
>friend got revenge
>>
God damn it, please stop using swear words and talking only about negative things. My psyche cen only take this much.
>>
You knowingly gave me a bad std. my doctor is pressuring me that I can and could charge you for not even telling me.
>>
I am so excited to play with my gf's boobies tomorrow :D
It's been too long
>>
>>17785147
What'd ya catch?
>>
I miss my dad, and I'm sorry for what I did. I want to meet with him and talk about like like a son to a father
>>
>>17783111
His are M.J.
>>
>>17785147
Haha.
That happened to me also.
>>
>>17785147
But honestly, if there are no medical records or anything you can't do shit. It's he-said-she-said which doesn't fly in criminal court.
>>
What is this? Like, do you just vent shit that's been eating away at you?
>>
>>17785386
She got prescription for it but never took the meds. Paperwork doesn't leave the medical office.
>>
You fucking bitch. I spent a thousand dollars just to see you for a week and turned down my dying grandparents just so I could be with you 1 extra day and you fucking cheated on me WITH THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON YOU
How fucking stupid can one person be?? Now you're with him. It hasn't even been a week and you're giving him more of anything than you've ever given me. And I went through so much shit just to see you. I have to return something to your house, but I'm not even sure if I can see your face again. I want you to fucking suffer like I've done to me all this time. You were always in love with him, you never loved me like you did him and for 9 fucking months I went through hell to give you everything and anything you wanted and you chose the guy who screwed you over 3 times again and again and TO THIS DAY Leaves you for the simplest reasons. You told me you broke up with me because telling him "cuddling with someone's girl isn't okay" yet you flipped out on one of my friends for LIKING MY FACEBOOK PHOTO, you hypocritical piece of shit.
You're the first girl I really ever opened up to. I've never opened up to ANYONE as much as I did with you and you chose the guy who I've seen leave you more than ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS
I never fucking walked out on you.
I never fucking cheated on you
Girls hotter than you asked for sex and I told them to fuck off FOR YOU, but when it comes to anyone, even the guy who doesn't care about you, you're willing to end what we had for some temporary pleasure.
FUCK YOU
I'm not religious,but I hope someone creates a Hell just for you so I can WATCH YOU BURN
>>
I ate their souls
>>
File: plz.jpg (90KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
90KB, 706x720px
I'm lazy, no motivation, mad in love with someone that I can't have anymore. My parents know nothing. I'm terrified of being average and not having the life I dream of. Of dying and not done nothing, but I'm so depressed I just sit all day and I can already feel my body getting worse. I just want to die. No, I want to be happy.
>>
>>17785450
>Not done nothing
god i really am a retard aren't I?
>>
>>17785449
But before her ignition. Yours will be much more tragic.
>>
Damn it was your 24th bday the other day ago and I knew it but it's probably better not telling you because how much you complicated my life
>>
Sinking into depression.
Been living alone(with my cat) for a few years and I kinda just want someone to share my life with/share theirs.
Guys used to be interested, I used to have friends over as well but now everyone has wifes/husbands and kids to take care of and it's been like a year since a guy expressed interest.

Just another case of ForeverAlone, it's feeling pretty shit.
>>
>>17785502
You have a cat? I'm jealous.
>>
Hey, I thought I was gonna call you yesterday, thought I might call you today. But I'm kind of enjoying being alone a lot right now, which I feel like you'd understand and appreciate. You'd be surprised at just how much I like being alone, if I remember our interactions correctly.

Really, I guess a big part of me is scared. Scared that we'll actually go out. Scared that you'll get bored. Scared that we'll kiss and I won't feel that spark. But I already know I will, and that's making it so hard, because what if you don't?

I crushed on this other guy for a while, and you know what, I went out with him. We kissed a few times, but never once did I feel that spark. I've been so angry with him but once that subsides, I think he and I would make good friends. And really, I think I was just trying to replace you with him, after all, and it worked for a while. But now, I've got a way to contact you again, and I just can't help but wonder if there's something there.

Well, is there? Or am I just losing my damn mind again?
>>
Why are you such a cunt? I honestly can't wait to get out of here, and go move to wherever the fuck I want, and do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>17785423
Oh then you're golden.
>>
I just cant stand sitting on my ass/browsing the web/watching netflix/fucking around on tinder 9 hours every night and collecting a paycheck for it. Its why im quitting and taking an opportunity elsewhere that actually puts me to work.

A lot of people say "that sounds great, why dont you like it? Id love to do nothing and get paid for it." THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY/SOCIETY. WE DEMAND SHIT WITHOUT WANTING TO DO ANYTHING FOR IT and im not about to be "just another entitled millenial", i want to be useful.

Its fucking retarded and stop feeding me shit about corporate advancement. Ive heard all the corporate culture bullshit lies and im not going to get upgraded from one shitty office to another to do a little bit more work. Fuck dude most of those offices have no windows and shit. Its no wonder hotels like this have incredible turnover rates.

Its god damn thanksgiving week and i think ive seen a total of like 10 humans throughout an 8 hour period.

Idk its probably this 15 hour shift and not having any food since 2:00pm thats making me angry. But motherfuck this place and job. Its all cheap bozos who think they got money.
>>
Actually be honest for once. If you don't make an effort to say this to my face then I'm making a doctor appointment, not my career down the toilet.
>>
do you know what my favorite memory is of you?

it's that day I came in to work so angry that I just refused to talk to anyone, and you were over there trying to crack jokes to me and I told you "Look, I'm sorry, I'm just really not in the mood for this at all." and you tried to get it out of me what was wrong, but I wouldn't tell you. So you followed me and sat next to me on the table and wouldn't stop cracking really dumb jokes until I started laughing and telling you "I hate you so much right now" and your eyes were saying "no you don't."

and you cheered my bitch ass up and even got me to talk about what was wrong. Am I crazy to think that we'd be good together?
>>
>work with this fag named Pablo
>pretty sure he's nuts
>fag says he was being watched and having subliminal messages sent to him through his TV
>says people were hardcore fucking with him for a long time
>says he had been assaulted and had food and drinks drugged multiple times and cops just fucked with him when he'd call them
>apparently this faggot spit in a congressman's yard because he thought secret service goons were trying to oust him at one point, like legit thought federal agents were following his orders to try and off him
>what_the_fuck_retard.exe
>swears to god he was legitimately a target of a surveillance/brainwashing program and being harassed and assaulted everywhere he went
>says he was hearing electronic beeps and laughing and other digital noises in his backyard
>says shit like "HUR DUR FOX NEWS WAS TRYNNA BRAINWASH ME TO BE OSWALD AND DEY USE ELECTRONIC SHIIIIEEET TO REINFORCE THU SHIT DEY DOO"
>fucking nut job
>said he had to snitch and point fingers at people to try and get them to stop
>seems like some fag just making shit up
>I think this shit is fucking hilarious
>a couple people in our office were fucking with this faggot and making his hand cramp bbbbaaaaddd
>we were legit fucking with pablo from day fucking one making him fucking miserable for shits and giggles because his little schizoid rants are hilarious
>he kept going to the cops and calling us terrorists
>says all this love dovey patriotic shit about america and hating terrorism even though he sounds like a disrespectful bitch who doesn't trust the government
>we stopped once we found out he was reporting us
>someone spilled the beans
>he found out it was me
>nothing happened
>kept thinking "what a dumb bitch"
>then it happened, just a normal day at work
>shit starts moving out of nowhere
>started tripping balls
>I don't know what fucking happened after this point
>48 hours later realized I might have brain damage
>that little shit Pablo legit tried to lobotomize me

Fucking Pablo.
>>
>>17779748
Brandi pls respond
>>
You aren't allowed to have love. That's your forever after.
>>
>>17785324
This is the cutest post on this entire site.
>>
>>17785633
:(
>>
File: 01-emma-watson-prince-harry.jpg (22KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
01-emma-watson-prince-harry.jpg
22KB, 480x355px
I LOVE PIC RELATED THAT'S MY FUCKIN PROBLEM
>>
I want to rub my pussy on another girl's pussy.
>>
>>17785889
You have a penis, silly
>>
I feel so lonely.
I know that there are people who love me. But I can't seem to shake these feelings of isolation and inadequacy.
>>
File: 1467072283593.jpg (85KB, 574x616px) Image search: [Google]
1467072283593.jpg
85KB, 574x616px
>>17785901
>>17785901
Coping skills, maybe go in for CBT or DBT. You're plenty adequate in my book,, and if you aren't in someone elses' it isn't the end of the world. I ain't mad at you, you never glued me to that chair.
>>
There's a girl who seems into me and is very supportive at a pretty rough time in my life. The catch is, she doesn't know how i feel and I'm going to be unavailable for a few months. Do I talk with her about it or just wait and hope she's still around?
>>
Hey Protag,
I had a dream about you, you where sitting in my bed with me, you had that kind smile and never said anything. I was thin and pretty sitting next to you just looking out the window, and than I woke up.
Back to reality, to a cold room, with tears, I will always kick myself for not getting your info. You made a disgustingly fat pig feel like a women, and I thank you for it, I thank you for motivating me to get fit, health, and organized, now I just wish you where here.

I love you protag
>>
My life is a mess. I flunked out of college. I got cancer and lost my really good job and when I got better all the work I could find was at a fuckin Subway. And today k finally broke down and told this girl I've had a crush on for 8 months how I felt and she shot me down. Sure I am sad as hell about it and I had myself a little cry but I feel so at peace now. It was the first time in my life I managed to confess to someone how I felt and I just feel like I'm now better off as a person even if she rejected me pretty hard lol. I dunno. I'm dumb as shit I guess.
>>
I am a fucking guy, not a Mrs. Who filled that form in and managed to make this mistake? I have to take the day off just so this doesn't get enough time to cause an issue
>>
im losing faith in myself. im not sure how much longer i can keep living like this. 4 years already gone and i have nothing to show for it. its scary. i dont want next year to go by like this either. im not happy with this. but what can i do? i dont have the determination and faith to keep trying. maybe i should seek therapy. i want to atleast try, but im broke... and im too ashamed to ask my parents for help. i feel so hopeless. its all my fault.
>>
I'm loosing my dream job...
I don't know what to do after this.
I can't go back to a "regular job" after this.
>>
File: 5565665333.jpg (6KB, 162x312px) Image search: [Google]
5565665333.jpg
6KB, 162x312px
So...hypothetically speaking here, let's say you're walking down the street, it's semi-late at night but there are still people around, you're in like a downtown area, you notice someone keeps following you but you're not sure who, you take a few corners and go down a few different streets but they're still following you, they eventually start calling you out saying shit like "Hey! Hey you!" but you just ignore it and keep walking, they then run up behind you and grab your shoulder, now let's say it scared you enough to where you turned around really quickly and smashed them in their face with your fist, like full on punched in the face, they go down and that's when you realize, it's just some teenage kid, a small crowd starts gathering and clearly he didn't mean any harm, people are looking at you like "What the fuck did you do?!" and then you take off, you just completely bolt from the scene, now if this person were caught, the person who decked the kid in the face, how much trouble would they be in?
>>
Bom, não achei o tópico de cartas que nunca vão ser lidas, então vai ser aqui mesmo.

Aconteceram muitas coisas este ano. Mais coisas ruins do que boas, para ser sincero.
Não fiz parte de sua vida pelos últimos 12 anos, e sinto uma grande culpa pela minha falta de maturidade. Lembra-se de como nos chamávamos de irmãos? Estávamos sempre juntos, e foi você que me apoiou quando meus outros amigos viraram as costas para mim. Você iria fazer 27 anos em 6 dias. Não é justo que você tenha sido tirado de todos nós, ainda mais por uma coisa tão estúpida. Queria ter reatado nossa amizade, tem muitas coisas que eu queria te contar e dividir contigo.
Acho que essa carta fica por aqui. Lembro-me sempre de você. Desculpe ter sido ausente esses anos todos, e aparecer somente depois que você se foi.
Um abraço, irmão. Tenho certeza que está feliz.

T.
>>
>>17786395
Shit man, I miss you.
>>
Even after all of these months, I'm still hopelessly in love with my ex. Today we talked (she initiated) and I told her all about my new relationship (which doesn't exist) so that she would be jealous of my wonderful life. Meanwhile I've learned that she is also seeing someone. While I'm not sure if we weren't just both lying, it's too late to go back now.

But deep down, all I want to do is admit to you again that I love you. Admit to you again that I still miss you. Admit to you again that I think about you everyday at almost every moment. I know that you're not the same person that you once were, nor am I the same person either. That's both good and bad, because I know it wouldn't be the same, but maybe that's a good thing.

Either way, I miss you so much. I love you so much, I want to hold you again and tell you about how much different our lives will be. Perhaps someday, but I doubt it.
>>
I think of you all the time, I wonder what you're doing and who you're with. I miss you more than you'll ever know and the rare times we see each other I feel that spark again. The torch I've carried for you for all these years has dimmed so so much.
>>
I desperately want to watch my wife be gang fucked by a small group of men and women. I think she'd resist at first but the willingly participate. Should I tell her?
>>
I cheated again. Sorry again. His dick wasn't even bigger but he ate pussy like a champion.
>>
Only way I'd actually lose any interest in you if you told me all your bullshit in person.
>>
File: 1465548561796.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465548561796.png
12KB, 246x200px
>a girl I got one-sided crush on asks me out for a beer (for the first time in a while, a lot of stuff happened, including my failed try to cut her off; we've been only seeing each other with at least one additional person present for weeks)
>I tell her I'm already set with her older sister for the evening for netflix&beer (the sister is taken, we literally just watch netflix shows together because we're good friends with similar taste)
>tell her she should join us, also say that we can grab a beer in a bar beforehand if she wants
>she says it's okay and we can just meet up at her sister's place
>she only stays with us for like 1-1,5h and leaves
>today talking with a male buddy, telling him about it (he knows us all)
>he tells me I goofed up and that I should've said sorry to older sister and go drink with the crush
N-Nothing special would happen anyways, would it?
>>
I hope this semester ends before it ends me
>>
please kill me already.
>>
I'm a manchild that still can't get up the confidence to stand up to my parents. Whenever they pull the "we RAISED you" card I end up backing down.
>>
Strangers. Guildmates. Friends. Best friends. Lovers. Strangers.
>>
File: giphy.gif (686KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
686KB, 500x281px
>>17786898
>guildmates
>lovers
looks like someone woke up delusional this morning
>>
File: horizonWOJAK.png (464KB, 646x487px) Image search: [Google]
horizonWOJAK.png
464KB, 646x487px
I saw that you liked a picture of a joke that you and i always used to say, that summer we spent going on walks and laughing through the warm evenings, we'd know it was time to go home once the wind was cool enough to bring your arms to a feel of goosebumps, but even then we'd be reluctant to call it a day, at that point we were still friends, and i'm glad we were. Because that autumn, that day, where we pushed past that barrier of friendship changed me, and made me experience emotions i never knew i was capable of emitting. Anyway, I don't know if the photo reminded you of me and the good times we once had, despite the fact that we broke up two and a half years ago, I haven't found anything like you since, or anyone for that matter. On nights like these i do miss you. I wish you all the best and hope that sometimes, even if its for a few seconds, you remember me in a positive light.

I'll always love you.
>>
Get well soon Kanye xx
>>
>>17786978
feelings matter bruh call me
>>
Tempted to just message her something along the lines of "we don't talk nearly as much as we should" or something
>>
>>17787169
Do it
>>
>>17787216
Probably. But just concerned if it back fires
>>
>>17787218
How could it? Seriously anon, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>17787221
I guess. She's just an odd one. Very shy it seems. So yea, kinda curious as to how she'll react.

We speak monthly at best
>>
I've always been uncomfortable when people say nigger around me. I get this sickening uncomfortable feeling in my gut like "aha you revealed your true self"!

I never bother bringing it up anymore because of this whole pansy/liberal/sjw kick. It's not even THAT serious. I just hate when people use it around me. And since you can't bring it up, I just quietly distance myself like a beta fag.

I wish I could hurt physically all the people who've been racist to me. Like I'm fit, attractive, well off financially...yet I'm a nigger. And nothing will change that.
>>
>>17787258
i always wanted to have a black friend, would you be my nigga?
>>
>>17787258
>I wish I could hurt physically all the people
>It's not even THAT serious.

Nigger please
>>
>Brother was excited as shit to start smoking weed in high school because he's brainwashed into thinking niggers are cool
>parents didnt do shit about the fact his room smelled like pot all the time
>suddenly he starts bringing fucking needles home "holding them for other kids"
>parents solution is to ground him
>he clearly dosen't give a shit and thinks it's just part of growing up
To think I ever looked up to any of these people.
I'll start being honest about my politics if this shit keeps up
>>
>>17787235
How could I bring it up? As I am not currently in a conversation with her.
>>
Hey, L.

You're a petty, selfish bitch. You take several of my things, leave me, start dating another dude and then you have the gall to ask me for money I supposedly owe you?
Are you fucking delusional? How much of an ungrateful, petty, gold digging cunt can you possibly be?
If you're broke, it's because you were always fucking lazy. A coward unable to do anything for yourself or others that didn't involve mooching off.
Enjoy your dead end job, your basement dwelling, fat, neckbearded "roommate" and the rainbow coated huge pile of horseshit you call life.
>>
It's too alone in here, I might not make it through another winter like this again
>>
Trying to decide if I need to cut off a girl. I got too attached since she took my virginity but the last time I saw her she messed with me and hurt me pretty bad.

Since then I kept some distance but now she says it's all good and what not but it doesn't feel the same as it was before. Part of me just wants to forget her and move on but She's one of the only 2 girls I've ever cared about. I have had fun with her in the past so I'm having a hard time deciding if I should just move on since she means more to me than I will ever to her. I know there's plenty more out there but it feels like I will never find someone as much fun as her again.
>>
Nothing is going right for me today. Issue after issue after issue. Let's hope the rest of the day goes well...
>>
And here I am, having 2 deadlines tomorrow, aren't able to drift off with these thoughts. Even if I can delay the second deadline, the first still hangs around my neck like a concrete block. If I won't be able to perfectly redo the test I failed who knows when, my dream will be reduced to ashes, and the test involves answering questions in front of WHOLE FUCKING CLASSROOM. So, all that's left to do is to put textbook and copybook under the pillow for luck and try to at least get a peaceful dream.
>>
Goddamit, I wish people would get over whats happened to them and accepted that they have the power to do whatever the fuk they want...

History holds the keys to prosperity, yet people at large don't seem to realize it

Grinds my gears, swear to God
>>
Bump.

Still wanting a way I could bring up our lack of communication as friends.

Talk maybe monthly at best
>>
File: 1357083389564.jpg (34KB, 451x320px) Image search: [Google]
1357083389564.jpg
34KB, 451x320px
I honestly understand fathers who commit murder-suicides in their own homes. Sometimes, I think that the only way out of this hellish shithole called life is to just die, and the impulse to be a hero and a responsible man of mercy that urges me to save my family from the torment looks me straight in the eyes and says: Do it. I can't though; I'm not strong enough, and I'm just stupid enough to think things might get better.

Hope really is the worst of evils.
>>
File: 1474328249982.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1474328249982.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
Anyone else get hungry sometimes just from looking at pictures of some nice bud?
>>
>>17779748
I don't know if I'll ever come to terms with having the tism. I've only ever wanted to be normal. I don't feel worth most people's time, attention, or affection.

When I talk to people who are more socially stunted than I am, I always feel sorry for them. I feel like I understand to a degree. So I play along as best I can, and they never seem to realize that I'm only humoring them. I feel like to everyone else -the people who are smart, normal, and sociable- I'm just that retard that they look down on and humor out of politeness. When I try and look at myself through their eyes, I only ever see that smug retard, stumbling over himself. The one who ought to feel humiliated, but is smugly convinced he's batting on everyone else's level.
>>
>>17787460
Get those blankets and some extra pillows and surround yourself with that warmth. Remember as hard as you can what it's like to be loved. Pretend they're somebody close if you need to.

Comfort is comfort no matter where from, and spring will come soon enough.
>>
you are so fucking boring
>>
This thread helped me out a lot more than I expected it to.
By cussing that bitch out on here, I no longer feel the urge to text her. I feel like such a fucking idiot to still have even the slightest feelings for her, but at least now maybe it'll be easier for me to move on.
>>
Emily

I envy for you. I know you can only be with one and.. he's a lot more intelligent and better looking than I am.
>>
>>17787258

Well, here's the problem.

I know and get on well with quite a few black guys, who make so many fucking racist jokes.
Some even encourage white people to do it to.

In fact, this one guy I knew, would literally set people up so he could call them racist and watch them squirm. He'd call white people "black" and when they denied it, he'd say "oh, is there something wrong with being black? Are you racist".

It was actually pretty funny.
The problem is, you have to know who's okay with it, and who isn't, and either you're hanging out with autists who can't tell the difference, they're just ignorant, OR you're doing something that tells them it's okay to act a certain way around you.
>>
At first I thought they were just snowboarding friends.
Now I think they're texting continuously, and she even has him in her profile pic as of two hours ago.

If that's not a sign that they're talking to each other, Idk what is.
I need to go for broke at this point. I no longer have anything to lose
>>
I love and loved and continued to love you. When you find yourself I'll be seeing the person I found to love.
>>
I did something bad about 5 years ago.
I was about 19 and I told myself that I was going to hell anyways before doing it. I regret it. It left me depressed and anxiety that kept me awake at night and I would stay up until I passed out because that was the only way I could sleep. I am over the depression and anxiety now and the situation changed me. I feel like I am overall a better person. I try to forget what happened and I will never tell anyone about it, but I guess this new me is something good that came out of it.
>>
>>17785633
Just ask her out and tell her about this.
>>
ive been feeeling like im trapped in my relationship with this one girl at school and shes so damn pretty and nice and shes moving to germany but she doesnt want to have a relationship because long distance relationships dont work out very good and when i liked her i wich i still do she found out that i liked this other girl but i didnt actully like the other girl so shes all mad at me for how i feel about a dif girl and it just pisses me off because the girl i like, ive known her for 3 years but we just havent dated and i dont know why we havnt but i love her so much and she plays hard to get and its so hard for her to understand how i feel.
>>
>>17788533
I certainly hope so, hope it isn't false hope. I believe you but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, I don't know what you mean by find myself. All I find is you on my mind and I don't like it anymore than you do. Guess I am the ""jealous type"" after all. I recognize that you're a woman and it's your life.. not a possession. I find myself wanting you to be in the same room I'm in again..

Thanks for loving me. I don't even care you made a cuck out of me.
>>
Now that I've had practically no hours for the past little while, I can see that I'm falling into the same bad habits that I had last time I was jobless.
I'm trying my best not to repeat those mistakes and find some other ways to deal so that I can just keep ploughing through; but man if some of those methods I was using for stress relief aren't tempting to pick up again.
>>
>>17779748
I hate you all so much and i hate myself. I want to die. You will never know what it means to be truly and utterly alone because the only people who talk to you want something from you
>>
>>17788784
>because the only people who talk to you want something from you
That's just about every day for me, including family. I stopped letting it get to me years ago. Now it's just how it is, and it doesn't really bother me
>>
>>17788788
>>17788784
You don't know isolation until it's complete silence four years. It all started like that and I should have made new friends and surrounded myself in a new group. Family isn't the best friends.
>>
You know, you could be more discrete when both you and your (third so far) boyfriend literally fuck in the house.

I mean, I can literally hear you banging for half an hour straight and my room is about 10 feet from yours; it's so fucking uncomfortable.

Can't you two, hell I dunno, go to a Motel and get laid in there? For fuck's sake, you wake me up EVERY FUCKING GODDAMNED DAY AT TWO IN THE BLEEDING ASS MORNING WITH YOUR NOT-SO DISCRETE MOANING!

Jesus fucking Christ! At least let me sleep!
>>
File: 1473108964515.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473108964515.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>17788784
Sorry to hear that.

Have trouble setting and maintaining healthy boundaries, huh? I hate it when people violate your boundaries. I don't know, I fucked up somewhere. It feels like an against all odds kind of situation.
>>
File: Everyone leaves.jpg (12KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone leaves.jpg
12KB, 400x264px
She was supposed to be mine, Frank.
>>
>>17788784
It sucks
>>
silly of them to give me sleeping pills.
Teehee
>>
>>17788620
switch it, I'm the girl and he's the guy. >>17785831
i've never had anyone actually just sit with me until i laughed. not even the ones who said they loved me.
>>
Well, I did something I never thought I would, but I need to face the horrid reality I created. I cheated. I cheated on you with the man who demoralized me and tormented me for months just because I wanted to break things off. I was downright in love with him and I still am. Of course the way he acted was immature and some of the things he said can't be forgiven, but those strong feelings resonate within me. The fact that he finally apologized and has gotten his life back in check really shows he's making an effort to be a better person. It was a spur of the moment, we were both emotional. I do really like you, and I know I've said that I love you countless times, but I've never felt the way I did with my ex. Were on two different playing fields: You're starting your life and I'm only getting started. You want to settle in the VERY near future, but I can't commit to that! We haven't been together that long and we only started dating on a whim without any expectation. You've grown so attached to me, it makes it hard to believe that I'm the first girl you've ever felt like this for. It's flattering..... I don't know what I'm going to do... I don't want you to think you were a rebound, but with the situation's current data you can't really argue that you weren't. I'm sorry that I've done this I promised you I never would do something like this. If I choose to leave you and go back to him I hope for the best for you. You have a ton of potential and I feel like I've been holding you back. I feel like I should tell you everything regardless if I stay or not just because you deserve to know how terrible I am. I should probably just stay single for a long while....
>>
Well, im back from my trip and it honestly feels good to be back in the kind of clothes i used to wear,

This honestly feels right, i know im stronger and i can concentrate way more right now, i wonder if i'll be able to stay like this tomorrow S can really mess up with my mind and i really need to concentrate for the rest of this week and next week

if i can do this right i'll be able to finally see P again and fix everything, after that nothing and no one will be able to overwhelm me or cloud my mind again and i'll finally be able reach my full potential
>>
>>17789103
Damn

You're an awful person

I hope you are never happy
>>
>>17788898
>it's your punishment
>it's your punishment

I can't stand to see her with someone else, and I'm powerless to do anything about it. I feel I've been demonized.
>>
>>17789115
I feel like I should explain the situation with more a time frame to sort of justify everything, but then again I'm just here to get stuff off my chest. I am a terrible person though I agree with that.
>>
File: e74fa0318946affb1047382858108f43.jpg (435KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e74fa0318946affb1047382858108f43.jpg
435KB, 1920x1200px
>>17789122
Its honestly horrifying how women can "love" you one hour and fuck their ex in the next
>>
I WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17789127
Exactly why I should probably just go back to isolating myself from dating and focus on more important things
>>
File: 3977480-femto.jpg (245KB, 677x674px) Image search: [Google]
3977480-femto.jpg
245KB, 677x674px
>>17789142
Probably a good idea

One day you're going to cheat with the wrong guy and he's going to kneecap you then throw you into a freezing lake
>>
>>17789162
i don't think she's a bad person. life is hard and sometimes we make choices that aren't 100% the best. it's like a learning opportunity more than anything
>>
You're so fucking hilarious. I'm going to choke the life out of you. I don't care how long or whatever it takes. I'm going to become rich, I'm going to have a wife, MY own children, and then one day I'll find you. Don't ever think I'm going to forget what you did. Your husband will lose everything that's important to him before we're close to being even. Your kids will know their mother is a whore. This hurts. I'm going to saw off every one of your stinking cheating limbs. You did this to me. You are cold. I'm going to make you feel something. That felt nice. It's all good.
>>17789103
If I were him I think I would appreciate your honesty, I was in a similar situation. I feel like being truthful with him would help set him free, and the long term benefits would outweigh the short-term amount of pain it would cause him. Good luck figuring out your priorities, it's not easy.
>>
I really like my coworker and I've seen multiple "signs" that people say usually show interest from her but it logically doesn't make any sense that she would like me so I'm probably never going to know for sure how she feels.
>>
I did it I have everything why do I want to collapse now? I got a gf I'm stable everything is great, so why do I want to commence self destruct mode now??? literally everything is perfect
>>
I can't keep going on like this.
I keep endlessly waiting, hoping that I'll run into her again. And even if I see her, there's a part of me that flinches in fear because of regret, because I failed at the best opportunity to be with her.
I've gotten better over the years and realized that I shouldn't wallow in self-pity and failure. That there are others, or even that there's more to life than her. But there's always this part of me that can't seem to get over it. Can't seem to let go. It's a ridiculous mess.

Maybe I'm just fucked. I just hope I get over it soon.
>>
>>17789271
You didn't fail. She's just not that into you. It's time to move on, anon.
>>
I don't know what to do about this girl

She seems a bit awkward and kind of immature. Her dad is always treating her like a small kid but she's 22. When her dad's not around she seems pretty reasonable and speaks like a normal person, but otherwise she stutters and has a really weird voice tone. She keeps talking about visiting the shrink because apparently a few years ago she was really mentally unstable.

She's been in a long distance relationship with some dude for quite a while, but I barely know anything about him and she keeps hanging out with one dude or another. These keep being troublesome apparently, they just want her for a quick fuck or some shady shit. One of them even stole from her. Her dad keeps her out of trouble but he's really fucking tired of it.

Now while she keeps talking about her boyfriend she's always hugging me and holding my hand, shit like that. My friends are under the impression that she really digs me. Tomorrow I'm going with her on a strike, I've done this once before. You could say it's almost like a date because we just take a fucking walk but I was actually asked by her dad to do it.

I'm also friends with her dad as well, mind you. I have it in good faith that if she actually left that kid from that LDR, he'd be looking for me to take care of her instead of someone else. He doesn't trust almost any of her male friends to hang out alone with her, but somehow he gives me a pass.

Now the way she's been acting more and more really gives me the impression she's going to try to move even closer, but at the same time I don't really want to. I love the hugs and kisses and I'm actually a fucking worthless virgin. But I can see this going the wrong way.
>>
I've been single since 8th grade, and I'm a freshman in college now, I don't even know if I should count middle school relationships. The girls I talk to I just can't connect with and the ones I actually try to talk to to try to peruse a relationship with end up just curving me. I've seen ugly dudes with some bomb girls but maybe I have to adjust my personality or something, even though I don't think that's the problem at all. Dating sites like tinder don't go good at all for me & the matches I do get are just ads for webcams. I'm not that ugly (people say I'm average, maybe a little above) and I'm athletic although I am skinny. I'm thinking about just saying fuck girls and just focusing on baseball since I'm just focusing on getting a scholarship so I don't have to put me or my parents in a black hole of debt that my brothers already started
>>
Burn that fucking jacket I gave you. I can't see how you idolize what I was to you even though you chewed me up and spit me out so many times. I was too weak then to leave and when I finally did for good I realized this.I am not some perfect memory, I was a broken person only twisted more by your games. Don't idolize me, don't keep my picture, I cut that hair you loved so much, I have moved on. That knife you left in my heart is gone and I am so glad about that. You never loved me as much as you said you did it was all just a lie to keep me there. Grow up and learn how to treat someone you "love" with respect.
>>
I'm on this mud right now to kill my pain and my loneliness
And I'm fucked, at studies, at everything
I'm lost and I need a guidance
I love you all and I feel shitty
I feel like death is calling me
>>
>>17789957
(this isn't a poem)
>>
I always get a kick out of hurting my ex, or at least trying to. Be it with posts here(and I know for a fact they visit) or through other means.
Just knowing there's a chance they'll stumble upon it and feel that sting through their chest and stomach makes me resonate in bliss.
This makes me a bad person, I know that. I'm okay with it. But such is life.
>>
I envy all my loved ones for being so happy and fulfilled. I feel trapped in my own self preservation and I feel alienated by every single soul. I have never been this unhappy and I'm afraid that nothing will change as I grow older.
>>
>be me
>deserve a gf
>no gf
>be some asshole
>don't deserve a gf
>has a gf anyways
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>17790217
Some combination of:

Not attractive
Not assertive
>>
I really like this guy, and he often hangs around near me and I love it. I'm not sure how we go from this to a date, and some intimacy but I falling for him. He makes me feel happy. He doesn't try to hurt me
>>
>>17789170
Haven't you forgotten? If you aren't hopelessly bitter about women, you're a total cuck.

Don't you know that you're supposed to have my projected insecurities?
>>
I feel really shitty/guilty that my friend is getting stalked and my happiness that I could never be in a situation like that outweighs my concern for him
>>
>>17790251
Ask him on a date, anon! I got the love of my life by taking the initiative.
>>
>>17790015
I know that feel
>>
>>17789957
>>17789960
Accidental poetry. I like it.
>>
>>17789392
I'm glad you got out of there, anon. You deserve better.
>>
>>17789972
More like a narcissistic prick
>>
I guess it's time to grow up and realize that I can never get 3/4 of what I want in life, and 90% of my time is simply not my own. I am honestly getting tired of complaining about being tired and overworked or not efficient enough in my own life and contemplating killing myself every now and then to feel better about myself. It's not helping, it wastes my time, and I'm just losing what little bit of joy I could have from it.
>>
>>17790421
Do point out any narcissistic traits if you please.
>>
>>17790470
They aren't thinking of you at all and you have no impact on their life. Get over yourself.
>>
I don't think I'll ever be able to get into a relationship. I think there's something about me that pushes people away. I'm not much better with friendships either. It's killing me
>>
realizing a lot about myself
realizing i need to finish getting dressed and get to the store before the rush
y'know last minute baking supplies, a lunch type thing for tomorrow, shit like that.
i'm about to go ham and bake all sorts of shit. fuuuck, i gotta go to dollar tree too.
welp been nice knowing you all, bon voyage
>>
>>17779748
Just bought the new Naruto game

Can't wait to play Itachi and Shisui bro combo
>>
>>17790499
And you think you know me, or them, so well. Aren't you a hypocrite. You're most wrong. With every lash, I cut deeply into their psyche.
>>
>>17790726
kek okay, whatever you say
>>
i'd suck your dick but i ain't gay
>>
Having been told I was intelligent as a child was bad news. I'm not intelligent. I'm the exact opposite. It's obvious to everyone around me and myself when I'm honest that it's just like...why. Why did you set me up with these grandiose expectations that in retrospect there was no way I would live up to? To make yourself feel better about your dumb son?
>>
File: Bawluigi.jpg (55KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
Bawluigi.jpg
55KB, 1280x978px
My younger sister is 20 years old and abuses our dad. She is emotionally, verbally and sometimes physically abusive. She is constantly fighting with him and getting him to pay for her apartment so she can spend what little money she makes on drugs and EDM shit. This has been going on for years, and everyone has written her off as just "acting like a brat" and that she will grow out of it. She is almost 21, when is she going to grow out of it. She hits my dad, throws things at him and breaks his stuff if she is at our house, she's assaulted my step mother twice and myself once. When she lived with us we were all constantly on our toes, as she would sometimes punch holes in walls and threaten to kill my pets. ( she has never harmed any animal thank god) She keeps spending money she doesn't have and then yells at my dad on the phone about her overdraft fee's and accuses myself or my step mom off stealing her money. Everytime my dad and her fight he has a break down. He is so broken and I know its because if his fucked up childhood. I wish my dad would cut her off but he never will. He loves her too much and feels guilty about divorcing my real mom, my mom abandoning us, etc. I just don't know what to do, my dad can't keep taking this abuse and he doesn't even care he is being abused. I want to help my dad and stop having a shitty family that Im embarrassed off. But I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Call cops if she gets violent.
Get a restraining order.
Threaten to press charges.
Record her texts.
>>
Man, I'm bummed out. Was hoping my weed would arrive today so I could have a good thanksgiving, but sadly it did not.
>>
>>17790217
Nobody "deserves" a gf
>>
i just wanted one victory... just one. just one thing to lift me from where i am and thats all i needed. why couldnt that happen just this time
>>
>>17790470
Lack of empathy. Arrogance.

Most likely you're a legitimate psychopath though. Narcissists, legitimate ones with a personality disorder, are not far removed from psychopaths. Especially malignant narcissists.
>>
If I could die in my sleep tonight that would be pretty cool.
>>
>>17789972
Haha hahaha ha
You've got things a bit confused, you're the tortured, predictable, snowflake, snowflake.
>>
>>17790931
You flatter me. I do have emotions, although I can detach easily. I'm no psychopath nor narcissist. Just someone who went through a lot of crap and now enjoys seeing karma paying them a visit. Sq
>>
Today my phone reminded me that it would've been our anniversary today. There was a time you were like "hey we should probably find out when that is," so without telling you I did and set an alert. I felt surprisingly fine about it today though. Maybe everything will be okay.
>>
>>17791035
Extremely doubtful. I'm rather fine with my current situation. Life has been graceful to me. I'm by no means tortured or confused. Predictable? I'm not one to say. Maybe. Maybe not. Special/snowflake? No way. I'm just a regular person, doing regular everyday things.
I don't think myself better than anyone. I just enjoy hurting her.
>>
>>17791078
If there were such a thing as karma cunts like you would get what's coming to them.
>>
>>17791178
Why are you so angry? Maybe this person is only getting what's coming to them.
Did I accidentally hit a nerve? My bad.
>>
>>17791078
Enjoying inflicting pain on others is not healthy, even if they have wronged you. If you truly do have emotions then you will look back at this time with shame and guilt. Move on with your life and heal your wounds. Revenge will not bring the solace that you are looking for. Only you can do that for yourself.
>>
I want to fuck this girl during the Christmas break.

Torn on asking her for a date and playing game or asking her if she wants to fuck and she'll have a boyfriend for the night.

Some context: we were going to be fuck-buddies but I abandoned ship because I realised how stupid the idea was since her and her social group were in all of my classes.

Whew, lads. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17791194
I appreciate the kind words. All I can feel for her is the most pure, distilled seething hate. I go about my life normally, but whenever I'm reminded she's still alive somewhere, my first impulse is to imagine her hurting or unhappy.
>>
>>17791182
I have just found that the world seems to reward people for being assholes and punish people who are not/much less of an asshole. If karma was a real thing then the world would not be that way.

You need to find a hobby. A real one besides wasting your life on this site with your nonsense.

Speaking of which I need to go check my 3d print, clean my gun and fit it with my new silencer and do some shit to my network.

Good luck to you in becoming a better person, but I doubt you'll even try.
>>
>>17791223
Thank you for wishing good things upon me.
I do want to be a better person. Being an arse is the only thing that makes it stop hurting.
>>
It's been exactly three years, five other women, and two other relationships since I saw you last. I still think about you every day. No one has made me feel like you did. You cared for me at a time when I thought no one would. You gave me the confidence to get to where I am today. I hope one day I'll meet someone else who will make me feel like I did when we were together.
>>
>>17785717
That Pablo queer sounds like he was either legitimately driven nuts by the combined forces of the powers that be like the gubment and police, and the people involved. People are naturally deceptive, willing to play tricks, keep secrets, and harm other people, you never know what could have actually been going on.
Or he is just incredibly crazy and delusional.

Sounds like that Pablo queer was gearing up for a show of force, in his mind he sees it as neutralizing a threat to himself or others, especially if he was comparing you guys to terrorists, serves you dipshits right desu

Sorry for your brain damage though, that shit sounds serious af
>>
It's been two months. You reached out to me and we set a definite date for Friday, but you backed out of it on Tuesday. I think it ruined the relationship you have with your new boyfriend. I only found out via your social media posts. I won't reach out, I know you'll have to earn me if this ever works in any universe. I miss you, and I know you missed me in the moment when you reached out and we made the date. Feels like I'm just in backfill for now, but I'd love to hear from you again. I don't know when or if you'll ever reach out again, but I'm ready.
>>
My self destructive behaviour is about to be the end of me. My depression is worse than ever, I can't sleep because of suicidal thoughts, and I've gained 15 kgs over the past few months, bringing the total up to over 100 kgs and a BMI of a whopping 33. I always managed to keep my weight in check at around 85, but since summer I just completely lost it. Out of the few friends I had, only one is left, and he leaves town after christmas to go live with his girlfriend. I'm sure I'll fail one or more classes this semester because of a complete lack of motivation to study.

What's worse, I'm a passive witness to myself going crazy. I'm pretty sure I'm in the beginning stages of a depersonalization disorder, I frequently wake up and I'm not sure where or who I am. Thoughts akin to "this is not real, this is a dream" occur on a daily basis. Smaller blackouts of a few minutes have happened.

Pretty sure 2017 is going to be the year I off myself. Can't live like this anymore, and can't fix it either apparently.

So yeah, got that off my chest, woooooo
>>
lol how pissed would you be if i went there for new years like I originally said i was going to
>>
File: 1381598850445.gif (408KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1381598850445.gif
408KB, 160x160px
Dear P

I ate the fucking cookies. It was me. Fuck you all hahahahahah

B
>>
>>17791229
This is what I cannot understand so explain this statement:

>Be it with posts here(and I know for a fact they visit) or through other means.

Out of a world anon with 7.4 plus billion people how do you know your ex comes here or even reads these threads and knows it's you behind the keyboard? How long has it been since you have seen or spoken to her? days, weeks, months.

Do you see where people would find this behavior to be delusional, unless you and your ex have some secret /x related tin-foil hat super powers that you communicate telepathically. Now if that is the case continue, because I need new creepy pasta to read.
>>
File: 1467843865392.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1467843865392.png
125KB, 400x388px
Why the fuck would a person ghost me this fucking hard after such an amazing night out. I'm hurt beyond belief - breaking up never hurt this much. I can't fucking eat, I can't fucking sleep. I just keep thinking "Honest to god, what in the FUCK is wrong with me that I had someone bail on my ass so fast and so hard".

I've hard rejections, I've had breakups but right now I can't function and I'm broken. At least giving me a reason would have made it clearer, better. I just keep returning to that evening in my head and it just makes no sense.

I've been seeking solace in alcohol, crowded places and talking to friends, but it just doesn't do it. In the end I come home alone, confused and numbed.

This is like the worst, longest mental hangover a person can have and I don't see it ending any time soon.
>>
I wish I could have kissed you all the way to your classroom. Or more realistically, that the elevator was free and I could kiss you there. God damn I don't even like brown eyes, why can't I take my eyes of yours?
>>
I'm considering rigging a pepper spray system to my car rigged to a switch in the cab. I think I've been watching too many protest videos. as a moderate, you all are really turning me off to any liberal agenda. fucking crazy violent people.
>>
I think I might be gay.
>>
Dear me

Why the fuck do I have to live like this?
I'm constantly sorounded by alcoholics and people that dont know what to do with themself
I know I'm better than them but still they manage to drag me down on heir level
Before "things" happened you were the happiest guy around making everyone smile

But right now everything is shit
Constant fights and verbal humiliation
I want to break this circle but that has to wait another 3 months
I dont know if I can still make it that long
This negativity is killing me ;_;
I hate my live so much right now
Please let me be someone else
I dont want to deal with this bullshit anymore, I'm so fed up
D: you're the biggest dick I've ever came across
I hope you die of cancer 'cause you clearly lack the respect to shop compassion for those who did
I hope you die the most painful death imaginable

Just let me do my thing man ;_;

I hate this so much and you dragged me down on your level

I hate you I hate you I hate you

Let me live in peace you piece of shit
You will never change, but I surely will once I'm rid of you

You kill me inside, I wish I could do the same for you but you're already so dead inside that you have to kill everyone's motivation just because you will never make something out of yourself

Dad, I really miss you <3
>>
Not sure if I got more retarded after taking those weak ass sleeping pills in the hope that they would kill me inside that toilet of the train back home after I fucked over the future I got set up with or if I really am that dense and oblivious to everything that happens around me. It's been serval years but who knows. Got slight autism that recently made me almost sperg out because of the realization I actually am working in an envoirement full of drugs and thugs and it's a wonder that I didn't get caught up in their shit because I keep work shit and personal stuff seperate. Thank god I calmed down before I had this fucking mindset of some cunt that kills everyone before they kill him but I really was close to welcome that shit with open arms.

God I really need a heavy beating
>>
Dear David,
It's been some years and you probably won't see this. Looks like your negative wishes didn't come true: I didn't drop out, not pregnant, and I'm graduating. Have a good life.

Dear Kenny,
Lots to say but never enough time. You probably won't see this either but I miss you. Sorry for pushing you away but I needed to protect you from me, now I'm finally at a time in my life where I have some peace.
- K
>>
I keep asking for advice but never implement it. When I try to use it I fuck up or run out of time. The advice people gives me never works because I put all my effort into doing things the old way. I lie about my problems all the time, saying they're improving. I'm also lying about what the real problem is sometimes, which is probably why it doesn't work. But even if I do tell the truth about it I don't use it. I'm my own worst enemy.
>>
I've had the most active social life this year, but I have never felt so lonely. It's almost as if I'm stretching myself too thin.
Little things make me irrationally angry and there have been times where I wondered if everyone I know would be better off if I had never existed.
Earlier this year I was slightly suicidal because I was a fatass, but now I'm feeling the same way despite being so much lighter. Maybe it's because without food to drown my sorrows, I actually have to deal with my negative emotions now.
Even now I'm feeling bad that I am only thinking about myself, when I have friends and family dealing with much worse issues.
But no matter what I'm not going to give up on myself, as deep down I know there are people that will miss me if I was gone.
And if you are feeling the same way, know that even if only one person cares about you, they are worth staying alive for
>wow that turned into a blog post
>>
Dear C,
I feel bad for not talking to you as much after we broke up. Our friendship is one of the best things that has happened to me and I don't want to lose that just because we are incompatible as lovers.
If you finish uni before me again I would like you to come to mine so we can catch up, as friends.
I hope to see you again
-H
>>
Emily
Fuck you. Don't be so damn judgemental. You used to be such a good hearted person, then you decided to party and become a basic bitch. Just a cunt who embellishes the truth, because you didn't give me that jacket, someone else did, and that's my goal and I should never rely on anyone else to abtian it. And who are you to tell me what I should do? Matter of fact I'm in a worse situation then you could even fathom you spoiled trust fund baby. You know how hard it is living off sponsorships? Fuck off ya cunt hole because that's all it seems your good for so I hope your new boys you got on a leash see how much a skank you can be, lol I remember hearing you getting into parties and being the train girl during that summer. Haha 10 dicks or more each night? Fuck that's nasty. Piss off you don't know me anymore and all you see is superficial because yet again, proves my point, you's a basic bitch. If you knew any of the things I pushed through you'd have some sense of respect towards me. Fuck you got me all heated you salty pickled bitch. There, now you can truthfully claim that I am disrespectful to you. Lol keep crying, your tears fuels my muscles, I was over you before the winter ended.
>>
I have a hard time relating 2 'you people' as in the gen. demo. of this webzone and dont get the self-obsession thing
why do u have 2 whine abt. girls not liking you on every board
>>
idk I'll say merry christmas to you. Idk how I'd be able to send a card so not like I can do that. Not like you'll respond to it or anything. I think it'd feel right to say it though, just "Merry Christmas" so idk what the big fucking deal would be. You'll forget my birthday but whatever.
>>
sad when you know i'd throw everything away for you and you won't even look at me
i hate myself for loving you
>>
>>17791810
How come they won't they look at you?
>>
G

I loved you so much but i guess you never knew that, i tried to show you but i guess all that went to waste. Right now i hate you with all my heart, you fucking ruined me. You were the only reason that i went to school, you gave me the motive to keep going, then i found out all that shit that you were keeping from me, i went home and cried for 4 days straight, wishing that i would never wake up. Dropped out of school because of you, i couldn't bare to see you with that other guy. Im planning to leave this fucking state and just hope our paths never cross again, if i ever see your face again ill just break down and cry. i miss you so much, but seems like you never cared about me.

A
>>
There's a friend of mine
I've known him or about 10 years
Since we were preteens
Friends since
We're pushing 30 now

He got married, the dumbass.
I tired telling him for about a year how dumb he was
We used to live together until he met her
She's usless.
She's in her 20s but can't even manage her own life

Anyways, what I'm getting at is that he and I, my bro, should have an understanding
But we're not
And it kills me
He's distant and he has been for about 2 years
It kills me
We're brothers.
We have been for a lot longer than she has been in the picture

I love him
I'm not going to dodge the homo shit
I love him
He's my brother
You understand me, you fucking niggers?

I wish he was with me.
I want him to me with me till the end of time
>>
Does the emptiness ever go away, or do you just become more and more in denial that it's even there and increasingly desperate for distraction?
>>
>>17791927
Yep welcome to life

It's not about denial
It's about finding the small things that fill you up

People who understand you really help
I know a girl who does
She and I see the world the same way
So because I know she understands me, it fills me with meaning
Because I'm not alone

But on your own, cooking and sleeping are the best things
Good good and good sleep
>>
>>17791910
If you do love him, then you want his own happiness, right? Then let him do what makes him happy.
Loving someone as a friend means that even if you're not his happiness provider, you're okay with that as long as he's happy. If you don't feel this way, then you should've come out before his marriage, maybe he would have married you instead of her.
>>
>>17779748
I wish things were different between us or that I could even know you cared about me like I cared about you for even a minute.
It hurts to see you. But I hope for it constantly. It's just time to move on I guess. I hope I one day can find someone whose smile I love as much as yours.
Much love,
C
>>
>>17791999
I am happy that he is happy with her
I wouldn't be
But he is

I am amazed that he is, but he is none the less

She's totally useless on her own
I could never live with her
She can't even do laundry, dishes, cook, or even lock the fucking door without help

I love him, but I can't be him
I'll see him every week to compensate
>>
I've never had a gf and all my friends are in loving relationships. I hate feeling sad about shit like this because it's my own fault and then i feel like shit about feeling sad and it's just a goddamn nightmare.
>>
>>17791949
I don't have anyone like that, I usually end up turning despair into anger and lashing out at anyone who tries to get close.
>>
File: 1470369305713.png (789KB, 1090x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1470369305713.png
789KB, 1090x1152px
I'm a fucking moron. She's a grocery store cashier, I mustered up the courage to ask her out in her own lane, she actually said yes and this lead to five dates, she turns out to be an amazing person, she even admitted to how much she likes me, and I still called it off because of fucking cold feet and fear of commitment.
>>
im so depressed, i wish i would just die. i used to love the holiday season but ever since the last 3 years i just hate it more and more. my family is no more and i have no friends to talk to about it. also i just cant stand any aspect of life anymore i have no will to do anything im just bleh. im a faliure at everything.
>>
>>17792082
I want you to be happy anon :)

do some charity work maybe, it will help you feel better about yourself and make a positive contribution to the world, and all it takes is a bit of your time, and you might make some friends who are almost guaranteed to be good people
>>
around 3:30 am now and i just finished baking ham for thanksgiving. my parents have guests over right now, so for the time being im sleeping on the living room couch. no place to hide during the day. i need my respite, i can only handle so much. one of them already thinks something is wrong with me. i have a convenient explanation but its not entirely because of that. im just really not used to socializing and would rather be by myself. makes me feel awful because im not being a good host. i dont know how im going to handle today. or the day after.
>>
Cyrus and Lindsay
>>
Ellie I fucking hate you you horrible fucking dreg of scum. You ripped me to bits, and came back just as I was getting better and did it again. You cant open your mouth without lying but yet you insist that you are so truthful and honest - you are a fucking psycho bitch. No wonder everyone hates you even your own fucking kids and you never stop to think why? No cause its always someone else's fault. Well fuck you I'm going to live the fuck up now your gone
.PS I hope you fucking die you cunt.
>>
Hannah, I'm sorry.
>>
Sometimes when I'm drunk I scare my friends and I don't know how to fix the fact a girl I like is spooked by me and I kinda threatened one guy friend that I really like as well.
Guess I should just stop drinking
>>
Girls don't like me cause they're all a bunch of dumb whores
>>
I hate when US schools are out because the little trolls posting always ruins these threads.
>>
>>17791949
Don't make someone your life unless you are prepared for a world of pain once the honeymoon phase is over.
>>
New thread:
>>17792908
>>17792908
>>17792908
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.