[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a guy friend >Best guy I've ever met, hes my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Have a guy friend
>Best guy I've ever met, hes my best friend
>Not interested in him romantically, can say hes friendzoned to oblivion
>He held my hand tonight
>I didn't want him to let go, even tho I pulled my hand away after a few minutes

What am I feeling...I'm so confused.
>>
>>17779612
>What am I feeling...I'm so confused.

This is called being a girl.
>>
If you enjoyed holding his hand so much, you might be romantically interested in him? Feelings can change and it's not something we're always conscious of.
>>
you shouldnt have let him do it.
Either you give a relationship a shot or you cut it off.
There is nothing wrong with friendzoning a guy unless you lead him on with false hope. Its not your fault, he grabbed your hand not the other way around.
But by taking a bit to let go you've sent mixed signals and unless its a downright rejection a guy is gonna keep at it.

Unless you're like some women i knew who have romantic feelings for the guy but dont want to fuck it up because "they were friends first though". Which is retarded.

So two options
1. If you reciprocate his feelings you owe it to yourself at least to try it out. Who knows maybe it could lead to a lot of happiness down the road for both of you.
2. Tell him straight up in the most direct way possible that you will never love him. Sure you might lose a friend, but you're a shitty person if you lead him on.
>>
You better figure out your feelings soon...for this dudes sake.
>>
Lol the dude is about to get cuked
>>
Can you explain to us why he's simultaneously the best guy you've ever met as well as not good enough to be a romantic partner?

I think this is a difference b/w men and women.
>>
>>17779612
It's normal to enjoy feeling closeness without any romantic feelings involved
>>
>>17779612
nothing romantic about this, nothing
>>
>>17780423

Curious about this too.

My theory is that it puts women at a disadvantage. It's really hard to be a "victim" of the best guy you've ever fucking met.

My other theory, which I developed at /pol/ is that all women, deep down, are Canadian. They are leafs that believe "if you hurt your enemy, they win". So they get in relationships with men likely to hurt them instead, so these women can pat themselves on the back and claim they've "won".

GG canadian genes. Fucking hell, everyone was saying it was the muslims or the jews, but I was on to you. You've perma-fucked our species.

>>17779612
Wow, if this is what you're feeling now, I can't wait till he finds a girl who's actually interested in him, and you get all jealous because someone stole your goddamn orbiter.
>>
>>17780431

This

OP is gonna feel pretty left behind when some dude finds a girl that is actually into him

...and lmao at the Canadian analogy
>>
File: 1460480867225.gif (716KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1460480867225.gif
716KB, 500x280px
>>17779615
lol
>>
>>17779612
Congratulations you're an slut now
>>
>>17781682
wtf i love sluts now!
>>
>>17779612
Your body can release chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin without really asking you. You might have just enjoyed the feeling of it, independent on how you feel about him.

Either way, cuddling and touch don't have to mean being romantically involved with somebody. But you don't want to confuse him either.
>>
>>17779612
Basically you are a cold bitch he loves you and you have feelings for him but fear is repressing those feelings. You have two options 1 fuck him and make him yours or 2 lead him on until he gets sick of your shit and finds a real woman.
>>
>>17781861

This
>>
I was in this scenario being the guy. Started off like it was going somewhere then pretty much strung me along until I ghosted. Her friend started to take interest in me and she came back hard to not be left behind. Reluctantly I gave her a second chance, started out like the beginning but slowly the thought of why now came into my head. When she had me, I wasn't enough, so what now? Her affection didn't feel as genuine, more like so she wouldn't be lonely or seen as being single because something is wrong with her. I got the same "you're the best guy I've ever dated" line and instead of elevating the relationship, it made me question it more

I broke it off after a while. It bothered me knowing I might've missed out on her friend who could've been that unicorn
>>
>>17780431
Damn you've really set off my faggot radar.
>>
>>17782326

Probably whats going to happen here.
>>
>>17779612
Well some guy is about to get fucked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.