[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a girl I'm rather certain is interested in me hugged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
696KB, 633x758px
So, a girl I'm rather certain is interested in me hugged her friend who was visiting goodbye, she then looked at me, said "fuck you anon" amd then walkwd away with a huge smile. It's not uncommon for her to do things like that, but does the fact she didn't hug me play in my favor or no? It was all very weird. She also used to be very playful around me, like a good buddy, but now she's been all awkward and avoidant the past couple weeks. Why is that?
>>
Sounds tsundere as fuck, but I can't really assume much more based off a paragraph. If she's become significantly more avoidant lately, she might be developing feelings and not know what to do.

I assume she isn't aware of your feelings for her?
>>
>>17779627
Yeah I only recently realized she might like me, so I haven't shown anything. I also don't really even know how to show I like her to be honest... Other than asking her out of course
>>
ASK HER THE FUCK OUT SHE WANTS IT FUCK ME SIDEWAYS
>>
>>17779640
But we have a week long break and we're going home :( We're like an hour apart
>>
>>17779648
It's alright to be apart for a week, use that time to calm down, and come at the situation with a fresh mind. You can't be afraid of rejection, because in the end all that really means is that she doesn't view you in a romantic light, not that you're any less of a person. If she turns you down, she's the one that's missing a great opportunity.

Start with little things. Sitting closer than you need to, brushing against her, etc.. Women are not likely to come up and outright tell you how they feel, they'll either wait for you to do it or jump your bones. Because you obviously want to be proactive and not rely on the second option, get closer with her and gauge her interest. See how she reacts to physical closeness/compliments, and make an educated decision about what to do from there. I would advise against any kind of cheesy confession, rather go for some kind of action such as holding her hand or kissing her. Show her that you like her, don't tell her.
>>
>>17779600
Dude what the fuck we've been over this. This is your fifth thread on it you sack of shit. You showed that you were interested, she keeps leading you on and not biting back. Leave her in the dust.
>>
>>17779677
We've already made physical contact before, and it's always been her since I was oblivious. I'll start though, thanks m8
>>17779722
This is the first I've posted about her, wrong dude
>>
Maybe someone told her something about you that made her dislike you.

A girl I was flirting with started doing crazy ass shit when she found out I had a fiancé then told everyone that I was trying to get with her?
>>
>>17780582
I highly doubt that, since I'm pretty neutral with everyone, even pretty quiet. She definitely does not hate me.
>>
Bro from what you wrote she sounds like a cunt, I really hope for you that she isn't, either way if she did what you wrote in a condescending way as if she was trying to hurt you I wouldn't date a girl capable of doing that in my life. That's cancer.
>>
>>17780588
No, it definitely isn't out of meanness or hatred. it's hard to explain but she just swears a lot like that. I wouldn't date a bitch like that either
>>
>>17779600
>I'm rather certain is interested in me
In your head only OP, in your own head
>>
>>17780611
To be fair everything's in my head, so nothing can be taken for granted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.