[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a woman/gay(I am not a gay) to marry so I would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 14744352274120.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
14744352274120.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
How to find a woman/gay(I am not a gay) to marry so I would be able to stay in uk? If I would be forced to return to Russia I would probably kill myself.
I am ugly kissless virgin.
>>
File: IMG_20161112_151531.jpg (41KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_151531.jpg
41KB, 590x436px
>>
File: 1478924920221.jpg (63KB, 720x893px) Image search: [Google]
1478924920221.jpg
63KB, 720x893px
>>
>>17779456
Gay marriage in the UK grants citizenship status?
>>
>uk
My only advice is get the fuck out of europe. Your only real option is come to the US. The whole trump thing will either blow over or the CIA will assassinate him.
>>
You have to be married for 3 years before you can apply for permanent residence as a spouse of a citizen, if your visa expires during that time you will have to return to your country and then apply for residency from there.

This is specifically to prevent what you're trying to do.
>>
Sounds like a real shitty reason to be in a relationship.

Can't you just get a visa for another country?
>>
>>17779644
Idk, I thought yes.
>>17780145
I will not have a right to work.
>>17780089
Fuck, I should've been read the laws befor.
>>
>>17780035
>Your only real option is come to the US

You don't know a lot about the US immigration system do you?
>>
>>17780359
I've heared a lot about how people got tourist visa, then paid for a fake marriage or found a beta to marry, and finally received a green card.
>>17780089
Can you give a link to this law, I cannot find this information.
>>
>>17780372
I actually have a pretty similar plan as OP, coming from a slav country.
Would marry some dude I've known for the longest time, but I don't think it will be as simple as just going over there on a temp visa and getting paperwork done.
FeelsBadMan
>>
Anons plz help me
>>
Get out, ruski trash
>>
>>17780782
I just want to live a normal life.
>>
>>17781914
A normal life is not moving overseas and beginning a loveless marriage so that you can stay.

Go study something you enjoy so that you can get a work visa based on your contribution to the country.
>>
>>17781955
>A normal life is not moving overseas and beginning a loveless marriage so that you can stay.
Yes it fucking is. And I would love her to death.

>Go study something you enjoy so that you can get a work visa based on your contribution to the country.
Yeah, like all the Mexicans that you let in just because you prefer non-whites to whites, right?
>>
>>17781955
> A normal life is not moving overseas and beginning a loveless marriage so that you can stay.

Of course it is not, it is just something that would make me able to live a normal life.

> Go study something you enjoy so that you can get a work visa based on your contribution to the country.

You cannot imagine, how bad russian education is. Also it is nearly impossible to fing a job and gain experience for a working visa. And there are much more smaller bad things.
>>
>>17781990
> Yeah, like all the Mexicans that you let in just because you prefer non-whites to whites, right?
Wow, I was going to offer you my qt American cousin but you can go fuck yourself now racist gringo.
>>
>>17782077
>>You cannot imagine, how bad russian education is.
And yet it's literally 2000 times better than American education.
>>
>>17782099
I am not a rasist, give this qt to me.
>>
>>17782107
You definitely have all the information for this conclusion.
>>
>>17782163
In America we graduate people who just show up to high school, because failing them will get the school shut down

It's kinda why we're so fucking stupid

>No Child Left Behind
>>
>>17782177
In russia we have the same in high schools. The teacher who fails a student gets lots of problems. And I was mostly writing about universities.
>>
File: 1479147276678.jpg (36KB, 715x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479147276678.jpg
36KB, 715x720px
>>
>>17781990
>>17782077
Is it really that bad?
You couldn't see yourself being happy living somewhere in Russia, maybe somewhere other than your hometown?
What's the worst thing about Russia that you think wouldn't happen in the UK or somewhere?
>>
>>17782518
I'm not the Russian dude, I'm Eastern European. And I'll tell you what the difference is vs the US.

Everything is bad. You people get free money, we don't. You can have guns, we can't. You have 300 million of people to choose from, you can make friends easily (my country only has a few million people) and find interest groups, etc. You can get jobs by just applying instead of having to be in the right political party and a son of the local mafia boss. You have thousands of book publishing companies, instead of just having 5-6, each tied to the same few people. You can write something for the entire English speaking market, which is practically the whole world. And so on. It's a completely different level of existence.
>>
>>17781990
Actually, it is not op.
>>
File: 1479308648999.jpg (237KB, 1920x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1479308648999.jpg
237KB, 1920x1880px
>>17782518
> Is it really that bad?
> You couldn't see yourself being happy living somewhere in Russia, maybe somewhere other than your hometown?

I live in Moscow. This is the best city, so no.

> What's the worst thing about Russia that you think wouldn't happen in the UK or somewhere?

Constant humiliation by the government structions. For example, recently linkedin was blocked in russia to make it harder to find a job outside russia.
There us no reason to call the police, if the crime was committed.
You have to serve in army, where you would be threated as an animal.
You are very badly threaten by the university(any government strucure here) administration.
Almost any job available provide money which is enough only to support living. So no savings, no way out.
>>
>>17783369
>For example, recently linkedin was blocked in russia to make it harder to find a job outside russia.
Such a paradise. Suddenly, I believe all the kremlinbots praising Mother Russia and King Putin all day long on my news website.
>>
>>17783386
What?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.