[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What colleges should I apply to with a degree in law enforcement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What colleges should I apply to with a degree in law enforcement? Criminology, criminal justice, police science, whatever gets me into the Police or FBI down the road.

I have a 29 ACT and 3.75gpa first 3 years of high school, hauling ass right now trying to keep it up. Lots of AP classes. Live in Wisconsin but could go anywhere that takes me.

Please guys your my only hope.
>>
>>17778984
first:
nobody cares about highschool gpa
its all sat/act, class rank, and extracurriculars
>>
>>17778991
second:
you're underageB&
fuck off
>>
>>17778997
I'm 18

>>17778991
I did sports I guess and my school doesn't rank
>>
>>17778984
Now is not a good time to be joining the local police.

I even talked my brother out of it, He wanted to join Detroit police

Example,

Niggers

Also you can't legally own a handgun in the US until your 21 so go join the Army and apply as a 31b. That's the quickest thing that will get in in law enforcement.

LE look for people with experience in the field. Not someone who has been reading books for 4 years and drinking
>>
>>17779042
I don't drink. I can't join military because of asthma or else I would. However as I understand it most departments allow police officers with asthma so long as it's not debilitating.
>>
>>17779063
Bump
>>
In California*
>>
>>17779063
Yeah maybe some podunk Mayberry town.

Not the FBI.

Choose a different carrier
>>
>>17778984
ivy leagues, dumb ass. and you cant be an fbi agent if youve used 4chan in the past. good luck.
>>
>>17778991

>3.85 GPA in college.
>Join National Honors Society
>Tons of scholarships.
>Get to network with former members who have gone on to have excellent, successful careers.
>They can offer you advice, letters of recommendation or even help you get you foot in the door somewhere.

"C's get degrees." might be true but it's stupidest maxim(?) ever since that means you just settled with your grade and you'll most likely settle in life too.
>>
>>17778984

Cops get $30k a year and hate their jobs after the first few years.

Prison guard get paid way more and they love their jobs; my mother was a prison guard/corrections officer for 6 years.
>>
>>17779414
So when did your father get out of prison?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.