[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this female friend of mine. We've been friends for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478059730156.jpg (610KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1478059730156.jpg
610KB, 1280x1912px
I like this female friend of mine. We've been friends for 6 years now. We are both 25.

I'm pretty sure she reciprocates. We are now closer than ever: she invites me to go out with her, we laugh a lot together, we get along great, etc.

My ONLY question is what's the best way to break the barrier. I do not want advice that's not related to this specifically.

I'm thinking of just kissing her out of the blue after a couple of beers. Is this the best approach?

Worse case scenario, an awkward moment arises, or she slaps me or something (don't think so).

Saying some corny shit sounds awful. But what do you guys think?

_______

Now, I know there are other threads talking about how guys always fall for female friends: I've have plenty of female friends being the ones on this side of the fence. So it might very well be mutual. In fact, I've dated two friends in the past.

Besides, her past bfs were pretty meh.

>inb4 you'll ruin the friendship
I have no problem maintaining the friendship if she just says "no". If she has a problem, I don't care.

Either way, we'll eventually part away because we're getting very busy with our lives. We are getting a little bit old to play highschool friends. So it's either starting a relationship or saying goodbye.

But again, my ONLY question is whats the least shitty way to make an advance.
>>
>>17778963
For the record. With one friend I kinda "suggested" that I wanted to be with her, very awkwardly. She was disoriented at first. But then she texted me saying that she wanted too.

With the other one, I kissed her out of the blue, but it was the wrong scenario and situation (we were both sober, watching a movie at my house). It was awkward as fuck.

But both worked.

I just want to do this same thing, but less autistically. I want to know if anyone has an advice.
>>
>>17778963
>>17778981

I think the kiss will be better if you manage to do it in an optimal situation. Most women prefer non-verbal communication in romance.
>>
>>17778992
Thanks, breh. This was the kind of reinforcement I needed.

By optimal situation I assume you mean a little bit drunk, laughing a bit, yet intimate.

I have this moments with her that I thought "now it's the time" but chickened off. Next time, I won't let it pass.
>>
Any more advice you faggots?
>>
>>17779014

Basically what this d00d said. You have to pick up on those tiny intimate moments. Just sitting close to her or having her sit close to you while you are talking or watching a movie is a sign. Everything is a sign but instead of thinking about it all, try to feel it I guess. If you're not sure but really want to kiss her then you can even ask her. It's a bit awkward but I'd say it's less awkward than trying to kiss her and having her refuse.

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no or refuses to kiss you. In that case, just be mature and say it's no problem at all. Try to lighten the situation and just back off. No harm done.

Now have a beer and chill bro
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.