[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>lift for a year and focus on school with no gf >>best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hill.png (508KB, 1014x518px) Image search: [Google]
hill.png
508KB, 1014x518px
>>lift for a year and focus on school with no gf
>>best friend hates her boyfriend more and more over this time period for being a piece of shit
>>from what I can understand they had an essentially loveless relationship, probably because he started dating her when she was 17 and he was 23 and he was just her gay ass high school bf.
>>She's a muslim girl and wears hijab sometimes, she's loyal and a great person to hang with. She'd always come over and I'd help her study, only in these past 6 months have we REALLY started to get along. We both went to a Trump rally in Texas together.
>>two days ago she dumps her boyfriend's ass
>>wants to be with me instead
>>has her drop her bf off one last time and I immediately pick her up
>>spent all night making out and cuddling with her, she covered me in hickies, and I sucked on her brown tits for hours.
>>Feel like I'm gonna fuck this up somehow

How to be good boyfriend /adv/? I'm taking her on our first official date tonight for some good dinner and a movie. I want to take things slow and so does she.
>>
>>17778742
Listen to some Bill Withers, Smokey Robinson, Frank Sinatra, and some Otis Redding.
>>
Goddam... You need to DESTROY HER, anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF !

Honestly, you started your story by comparing yourself to her ex. The first thing you need to do is establish an identity separate from him. Be the best you that you can be. If you start trying to to do what he did and try to do it better, you will either succeed or fail. When you blaze new trails, you can only succeed.
>>
>>17778742
From what it sounds like if you already made out with her and you've known her for awhile it'll be really hard to fuck up.

Probably the only thing to make it awkward is whip your dick out

Just like hold her hand and do some other cute shit and you'll be good
>>
>>17778784
Disregard that get her high and FUCKKKKK her.
>>
>>17778794
AYEEEE MY BOY GOT HIMSELF A MIA KHALIFA HO
>>
File: halal.jpg (153KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
153KB, 500x375px
>>17778784
That's what I feel somewhat, I'm a pretty controlled person when it comes to blue balls. I've know her really well for a year, this girl liked me ever since she laid eyes on me. Our conversations go on for hours even right now she's blowing up my phone. It's sort of like we were dating for months beforehand it's just now we are treating each other differently and I don't want that to spoil. Our circle of friends we share is absolutely toxic. I'm a white dude but Muslims gossip more then 15 year old girls. She's wearing her hijab today to cover up bite marks lol
>>
this board is disgusting
>>
>>17778805
Do what feels natural during the moment

Don't try to force anything or think too much about it

Just focus on having a good time
>>
I'd be prepared for her jealous family (immediate and extended) to throw a monkey wrench into your little paradise sooner rather than later. Muslim communities are pretty toxic from my experience
>>
>>17778817
Her father already left her family when she was dating her previous boyfriend. Her mother likes me. Of course christfags pull the same shit Mormons and Evangelicals have disowned some people in my community.

I've actually been encouraging her to go to the mosque more and remind her to pray 5 times a day
>>
>>17778835
mite b cool then
on one hand I generally dislike muslims, but on the other hand I wouldn't turn down a qt muslim gf most likely, so all I can say is good luck
I'd be wary of prompting her to go to mosque though, personally
>>
>>17778843
Most apt woman I've ever met to pump out kids with. At least at this rate I know I'll have someone to kiss on new years and a valentine.

If I did convert to Islam I can only image the level of trolling I would unleash.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.