[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am a 21 yr old.in US citezen so im legally allowed to drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I am a 21 yr old.in US citezen so im legally allowed to drink

My mother found my liquor cache and I know she doesn't.like it when I drink or anyone we knows does because her brother and a lot of her family were alchoholics. So naturally, she was pissed when she found it. What do? How should I proceed? She wants me to not drink ever again and throw away my liquor, but I'm not fucking doing that shit. I just don't know what go you guys think?
>>
Be like I understand why you don't want me too because of yo family and shit but I ain't like that at all yo

I won't drink around you mami but I am old enough to have this
>>
How much and how often do you drink?
>>
She's just worried. So please understand that
>>
>>17778606
You're a grown adult who can choose to drink if he wants to, let your mother know you appreciate that she's looking out for you, but that you can can control your drinking and she shouldn't worry.

You can control your drinking right OP?
>>
>>17778621
I don't drink too often maybe two or three times a month. I don't binge drink either, I usually have about two shots in a mixed drink or occasionally a beer or two.

>>17778631
That's true I can understand that

>>17778615
Something to think about

>>17778647
Yeah I don't go overboard with the stuff. I never drink around her.
>>
>>17778656
Two or three times a month? So you drink every week or almost every week?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.