[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you show your ex the life changes you've made? She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: trail_unrelated.jpg (105KB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
trail_unrelated.jpg
105KB, 273x275px
How do you show your ex the life changes you've made?

She deleted me on all social media and didn't answer the one text I sent after the break up which was about a month ago.
I'm interested in trying to get back together but I want to show her I'm better than before.
>>
>>17778599

you dont. if she had any interests she would have at least responded.
>>
You shouldn't have texted first
Now u for sure fuked

It's fine exs getting back together is probably like the greatest human want but worse idea in practice
>>
>>17778614
It was poor timing when I did, almost immediately after the break up. Didn't give her the space she needed and I understand why she didn't respond.
>>
>>17778620

then text her again. if her response is still 'no response' then congratulations, shes not fucking interested.
>>
>>17778625
Would text be the best option? I've thought about writing an actual letter and giving it to her.
Would that seem more desperate or cringey?
>>
People have to understand that ex is really not a part of their life anymore once they decided to be an "ex" so dude. Moved on. If she truly cares. She wouldn't delete you in all her media accounts
>>
>>17778625
Don't do this if u actually want her back

What you gotta do is get with one of friends on a date and be changed and shit and then get her to put you on her snapchat story

She'll get mad jealous and talk to you
>>
>>17778641
That'll be difficult if not impossible.
She always talks about how she doesn't have any friends or doesn't talk to anyone.
She also lives back home while I'm at uni,
>>
>>17778599
You haven't changed enough to stop being a needy beta, so there's no point in showing her anything.

When you've changed enough you won't be trying to get her back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.