[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like to gossip and talk about someone else's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1478906981886.jpg (24KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478906981886.jpg
24KB, 348x288px
Why do people like to gossip and talk about someone else's business with other people? I have a friend who does this and it's resulting on me talking less to her.
>>
She probably doesnt hsve a hobby so she talks shit instesd
>>
People like stories. Some people like boring stories like other peoples lives. If you don't like there shit stories don't listen to them.
>>
>>17778586
she does and she's actually pretty intelligent.

>>17778604
dude but that's one thing and talking about people's things is a different one. I will be specific, I mentioned to this girl that the other day I went on a date and I found out that many people from the environment ended up knowing that too.

at which point of your day do you think that saying such a thing to others can be a good idea?
>>
>>17778617
What's wrong with telling people you went on a date
U sound like a sperglord

If it bothers you that much tell her that you'd like stuff that you say just to be between you too
She'll appreciate the fact that you want share intimate info with just her

If she stabs you in the back tho you can't get mad you just gotta not talk to her anymore
>>
>>17778629
why a sperglord? I've always been told that it's ugly to talk about other people's things if they are not present.
>>
>>17778635
Idk maybe you're from a different culture than me but in my life experience that's a pretty normal thing people do
>>
>>17778644
Idk man, if I'm with a friend or whatever the last thing crossing my man is telling him how John went on a date last night
>>
>>17778649
Do you have a penis

Vaginas like talking about dates and ponies and dresses

Penis like talk about cars and boobs and sports

Why am I explaining this to you
What country are you from
Or like r u bubble boy
>>
>>17778658
I don't think you can oversimplify that much the whole of the world population lol
>>
>>17778663
Ya I'm fucking around but females in the US definitely talk about friends going on dates

You can see that anywhere here
>>
>>17778678
anyway that's not my point, I'm just wondering why people find that interesting
>>
I used to think like OP, then I met a coworker I hated to the marrow, and now I love hearing about how shitty and awful her life is and how she's a used up whore single mom piece of trash.

I presume the answer is largely schadenfreuda. Also to compare yourself to your peers and feel good that you don't have their stupid problems. I think everyone must secretly hate each other and normies just obnoxiously pretend they don't.
>>
People talking about people and not ideas are low iq retards who are probably in love with shows like Jershey Shore.
>>
>>17778726
I had a mutual friend like this. Tolerated her drama prone life before, until she decided to stick her nose into my dating life. After that, I loved hearing about her shortcomings and failures
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.