[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long after a break up is it expected to start loving again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

How long after a break up is it expected to start loving again? My girlfriend broke up with me over a month ago and I just don't feel like I could ever love someone again or even feel like having sex.
>>
>>17778419
I'm at 7 months, I've had 3 one night stands and had sex with her once.

The one night stands were very unsatisfying. I still can't bring myself to date. I can't seduce women like I did.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17778428
Oh God, if I'm heading towards half a year of this shit, I have no idea how I'll make it through
>>
>>17778441
For me, starting to work out did me wonders. I work out 6 days a week now.

I still think of her, but at least I feel a lot better. I am not crippled by depression, nor do I have horrible thoughts of her and her rebound.

Well make it together, OP.
>>
>>17778454
Thanks man. That's what I did for my last break-up and it worked pretty well. But now I can't even get the motivation to work out.
>>
>>17778454
Though I only started feeling like shit a few months in. I think I realized how much I actually loved her.

She won't even speak to me now.
>>
>>17778419
Shit mate, wanted to ask about the make a thread about the same today.
Well I am 2 months after the break up... First month was terrible, I was acting like crazy teksting her all the time. Then during the second monts We had a talk and just... u know kind of finshed it officialy. Well now I can say I am "clean" in the way I am able to function and have fun... but.... I am thinking about here every couple of days, and that I might not find other girl like her ever again (which is not true I hope).
Think about negatives, which brought you to this situation and jerk off whenever you thinking about here.
Keep yourself busy, like hang out with ppl a lot, read, play games.
I guess it is possible to recover during 4-6 months.
>>
>>17778441
>>17778454

Can I join you guys? It's been two months and I still feel like shit. But somehow you people have made me feel better.
>>
>>17778458
But she doesn't love you anymore so move on!
>>
How long should it take someone to fall in love for the first time?
:^)
>>
>>17778419
>How long after a break up is it expected to start loving again?
Once you have mourned the relationship, it could be a month, if you are beta it can take a lot longer.

Work on improving yourself, join a gym or a hobby club, don't contact your ex in any way, delete your ex from all social media and block her, don't talk to anyone she is friends with, accept that things are over, don't ask anyone about her, she is dead to you.
You can't be friends after a break up, you can't remain in the same groups of friends.

There are other women out there, you didn't meet and date your ex by pure luck, did you?
Stop being a faggot, work on yourself and you will meet women.
>>
>>17778471
She is still very angry at me, though she says she forgives me.

I am hoping it will subside and we can talk again. Though I will try to move on, she was the love of my life, my rock, by best friend and closest confidant. I will always love her, and thank her for all she did for me, and hope she truly forgives me enough to talk to me again.
>>
>>17778511
Did you cheat or what?
>>
>>17778516
No. I went through a horrible depression, and she stood by me. Even though I hurt her emotionally during it. Later, I started getting mobbed at school, for years and still on going. I was stressed out, didn't realize the strain on her, we started getting annoyed at each other, she started neglecting our relationship by hanging out with me very little and only coming over to sleep after being out with her girl friends, sex became a thing once a month. Finally she gave out to me in public because some teen girl made a scene saying I "pushed" her (I didn't it was a crowded club). I got angry we broke up. We made up, stayed friends for a while but she started seeing me less and less, realizing that there was too much pain with me. Now she won't even speak to me, and says that she will never go out with me again.
>>
3 years and counting.
>>
>>17778419
. a .
>>
>>17778554
Let me guess, your "depression" is self diagnosed, right?

She sounds better off without you.
>>
>>17778966
U really must have some problems mate.
>>
>>17778419
up until you find the next meaningful person, dont force shitty relationships it makes it worse. unless youre just getting laid.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (82KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
82KB, 612x380px
>>17778419
My last gf was in 2012.
No other woman comes close to what I had, so why bother?
>>
>>17779221
No.
>>
>>17778966
Kek, but seriously it just depends on the person.
>>
>>17778419
harden the fuck up!

oh boo hoo sucks to be you! people starving in africa but this bitching fuck that the world is comming to a end.
>>
>>17778419
Scientifically, men never really get over break ups. Women are fine almost immediately
>>
>>17780021
paha!
>>
I actually have had 2 horrible break ups. After acting pathetic for a few months, I was generally able to slowly get over it after taking it one day at a time. Friends are helpful, as are hobbies and activities. The more things you can do to get your mind off of her, the better. Eventually it will still hurt, but it will be bearable.
>>
Read this:
http://aaronbleyaert tumblr com/post/109959086957
inb4
>tumblr
Just read it you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>17779362
Not really. I fucked it up and can't meet anyone who understands me the way she did.
>>
Really it depends on personal circumstances and how you feel. Be conscious not to wallow in pity, but don't rush yourself either.

For me, I felt so relieved to be out my last relationship I started seeing girls after a couple of weeks and met my current partner of three years after just two months.

My previous relationship had lasted 6 years, but the last year was hell and I wanted out. Once I left her I felt great! It took a while to get used to the big changes in my life but I was much happier and wanted to meet new decent good people. She got mad because I didn't look at all upset when we officially broke up, despite her treating me like complete shit. But you can't expect logic from a psycho.
>>
>>17780353
Forgot to mention, she had BDP and cheated, anyone leaving that has a sense of relief and wants to run around cheering.
>>
>>17780365
Balls.

This was for
>>17780362
FFS
>>
File: 1476447623212.jpg (85KB, 796x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476447623212.jpg
85KB, 796x556px
>wanting to fall in love again

You are just asking for it, learn from your mistakes
Love is a hormonal tool to control a males longing for freudian mommy replacement.

You either love women or you understand them.
>>
It's been three years for me.
Had a relationship for five years previous and now I'm not antidepressants and I've been to therapy for over a year.
Still think of offing myself everyday.
>>
>>17778483
>Cant be in the same group of friends

You see this is terrible advice if I did this I would have no friends left and be completely alone. Thus unable to deal with the emotional grief of the break up
>>
>>17780110
>>17780021
This is true. Men take wayyyyy longer to get over break ups than women. Even if women feel more distraught initially they get over it real fast.
One of the problems is that men generally don't talk about it and don't get the same kind of emotional support women do following a break up.
>>
File: 1469036396016.jpg (63KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469036396016.jpg
63KB, 640x478px
Love of my life I was totally emotionally committed to for 3 years appeared to be keking me just before planned wedding and have been doing so for a long time.

It's half a year since breakup and I'm even emotionally stronger than I ever was. Not a single regret or depressed day since then. Started a better life.

So many weak people in this thread. I don't even know how to help you faggots.
>>
>>17780402
Are you a grill?
>>
>>17780402
Yeah cause belittling people is really gonna help.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.