[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I need some advice. What's the likelihood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hiv-21-638.jpg (44KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
hiv-21-638.jpg
44KB, 638x479px
Alright guys, I need some advice. What's the likelihood of getting HIV through oral? I fucked this chick 3 months ago and we used a condom during sex but not when she went down on me. I'm only worried now because I got a cyst under my ear.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17778314
Shameless bump. Help a nigga out.
>>
Dude... you don't have HIV.

Calm the fuck down. Unless you were having bareback sex you didn't catch it.

Don't fucking stress yourself out over nothing.
>>
>>17778347
God dammit thank you. That's some shit I needed. Would it just be completely obvious then?
>>
>>17778314
Go and get tested, idiot.
>>
>>17778349
Of course idiot. You'd have a terrible flu... one that would knock you on your ass like never before.

Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>17778314
Med-student here.
First of all, if you are worried you should see a proper doctor, as diagnosis through the internet is ridiculous.
Factually though, if your partner is a known and untreated HIV carrier, your chances of contacting HIV during oral intercourse are 0.06%. If she is a known and treated HIV carrier then those chances are practically 0%. If she is not a carrier, obviously you have no chance of contacting the disease. There is no reason to believe a cyst under your ear is related to an STD, much less HIV.
>>
Calm down little bitch. You would know if you had mono. I sure as fuck did. If it's bothering you enough go to a dr
>>
>>17778354
No shit. I was more looking for advice from people who had seen it progress or went through it. Thanks for no help at all though. Really added to the thread.
>>
>>17778356
I love you. Thanks dawg.
>>
>>17778356
By the by, I only though the ear cyst was an issue because there's also a painless bump where the lymph node is behind the ear and was reading that lymph node swelling was a symptom. I know I'm being stupid but damn yo I can't help it. Little better now though.
>>
>>17778314
It's possible, but not probable. You ought to og and get tourself tested though - if you do have the virus early detection will make a huge difference.

Also, there's something called a "dental dam", which is a flat sheet made from the same material as a condom. They're specifically designed for giving oral sex to women, you just hold it looseley over her genitals then carry on as normal, using it as a barrier to prevent the transfer of bodily fluids. Might be a good idea to get some if you're in the practice of having casual sex with strangers.
>>
>>17778358
All the amount of research and googling cannot give you a 100% sure answer.
If you had unprotected sex you should get a STD test.
It takes a couple of days to have an answer and stop worrying.
>>
File: Tasty.png (67KB, 265x239px) Image search: [Google]
Tasty.png
67KB, 265x239px
>>17778314

I'm 31 and have sex thousands of times with 61 different women from six different countries (was in the Navy); oral, vaginal and anal.

I've contracted the following STDS:

Chlamydia x 2
Gonorrhea x 1
Oral Yeast Infection aka 'Thrush' x 1

So the chance you getting the HIV are nil (none) so no worries, senpai.
>>
>>17778314
Your probability of getting HIV from oral from a woman is roughly 0.008%.
In fact, there has only been 4 cases (in the last 40 or so years HIV has been around) of female to male transmission of the virus through fellatio. All of those men were likely severely immunocompromised.
>>
>>17778374
>Anecdotal evidence=statistics
Should have went to college instead of the Navy famalam. Same amount of women but you'd have an education too.
>>
I sucked a guy off and swallowed... two guys actually.

Do I have HIV?
>>
>>17778768
Ya u do but if you get a load from someone that for sure doesn't have hiv
it neutralizes the virus

I'll offer to help out this one time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.