[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have pretty much everything you could want, open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>tfw you have pretty much everything you could want, open relationship with a hot girl, fully enrolled in 4 year university, have tons of great friends and you still arent happy
Why am I not happy?
>>
Bojack should have just gone to a therapist
It wouldn't have worked out because it wouldn't be a show/they don't want to end up being sopranos but irl it helps

Go see a therapist
>>
File: cuckchick.jpg (14KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
cuckchick.jpg
14KB, 350x200px
>>17778196
>open relationship
>want
>>
>>17778196

Do you have any goals you work towards? Does anything feel worthwhile or fulfilling? All the things you listed seem like things that offer gratification now, but don't really offer you anything to work towards. Maybe you need something to aspire for. Or maybe you're studying the wrong field, your friends aren't that close or instead of just a fuck you'd prefer something more intimate. We can't help you, because we don't know you that well. You gotta figure out this one yourself.
>>
File: Free Tomorrow.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Free Tomorrow.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>>17778196

Because you're:

Greedy and/or you don't know what you want and/or who you are yet.

No one is happy all the time (without medication or some Angelman Syndrome) it comes and goes but it doesn't last forever.

Enjoy it while it lasts but don't dwell when it goes away because something else will come along and make you happy again.

Rinse and repeat until you die.
>>
>>17778214
>having sex with multiple women makes me a cuck
ok
>>
>>17778221
nothing really makes me happy anymore, so its hard to have goals.
kinda got your answers.
going to a 4 year university kind works towards a greater thing, but I dont think I am happy with my major.
>>
>>17778310
allowing your woman to fuck other men then continuing to associate with her after the fact does indeed make you a cuck
>>
>>17778196
because you have no dreams, desires, or imagination

so you surround yourself with people and material possessions, but you realize you're still hollow, so you visit a site for weebs and try to scrape what little wisdom about the unique form of happiness that only autists can achieve

or you're bored

it's 50/50 really
>>
Higuchi: I’ve thought about this for quite a while, but now my mind is made up. It will soon be the day for me to go forth, out into the world. I will circle the globe.

Watashi: Sounds like fun… I feel like something went awry with my life.

Higuchi: Your life has not yet begun. You are spending overtime inside of your mother’s belly.

Watashi: It’s not that bad. I successfully obtained a life that people would be jealous of. But something is missing. Is this really it? There’s got to be some more meaningful life out there, more rose-coloured, more sparkling! There might have been some college life with not a single dark cloud that would have satisfied me!

Higuchi: What’s the matter? Are you half asleep?

Watashi: I got to where I am by believing in my own potential! I’m not sure I’m saying it right, but why does my heart feel so cold? Maybe there’s a choice I should have made that would have led to some other possibility? Maybe the choices I made in my first year were wrong!

Higuchi: You cannot use the word “possibility” without limitations. Can you become a bunny girl? Can you become a pilot? Can you become a famous singer, or a superhero who saves the world with his powers?

Watashi: No, I can’t.

Higuchi: Perhaps you could. But if you keep focusing your gaze on that which is unrealistic, you never will. The root of all your evil is in always relying on one of your other possibilities to get your wish. You must accept that you are the person here, now, and that you cannot become anyone else other than that person. There is no way that you can lead some worthwhile college life and feel satisfied. I guarentee it, so have confidence!

Higuchi: There is no such thing as that rose-coloured campus life. Why? Because there is nothing rose-coloured in the world. Everything is all a bunch of colours mixed up, you see.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.