[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a more cheerful thread for a change. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1476809181099.jpg (117KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476809181099.jpg
117KB, 800x1033px
Let's have a more cheerful thread for a change.

How do you know you actually love someone? What's the difference between being into someone and loving someone? When is it appropriate to say it aloud?
>>
>>17778111
Love is when you miss the person you're dating even when aren't horny.
Make it known when it feels right, it's up to you.
>>
File: ctsu.jpg (436KB, 1602x900px) Image search: [Google]
ctsu.jpg
436KB, 1602x900px
>>17778111

When you have mutual understanding of another and despite the mask coming off between you there are feelings in your chest that make you want to be around them constantly

You'll know the difference if it happens to you
>>
Does "love" happen to everyone in their lifetime?
I am talking just that feeling of love towards someone that doesn't even have to be reciprocated back, do you think everyone is capable of love?

27 years old and I never felt anything even remotely similar to that so I'm sort of confused.

I know I have a long way to go but most of the people I know have already had some form of their "first love" or how you call it so I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 562873.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
562873.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17778142
Some people feel things differently than others

Its really luck based

You can be the most perfect match for someone on Earth but never meet them because you weren't in the right place at the right time
>>
>>17778142
>that feeling of love towards someone that doesn't even have to be reciprocated back

I don't think love is possible unless the feeling is reciprocated. I'd you "love" someone like that, you probably love more just the idea of them or the idea of loving them, rather than the actual person. At least to me loving is sort of like knowing each other throughout and still preferring each others company over others, and that can't exist unrequited. Ergo, I don't think love will naturally happens to all, first you gotta meet someone worth it.
>>
>>17778153
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrequited_love
>>
>>17778162

Just because it exists in a dictionary doesn't make it any more "love". Still seems like a borderline obsession or extreme infatuation to me.
>>
>>17778111
I've always felt really connected to my boyfriend since the very first time we met.
Intellectually and emotionally, it was just.... transcendental. It always felt extremely comfortable yet it was still challenging and interesting. I never got enough of him, whenever he had to leave I wanted another kiss, another night, another moment together.
Since I met him, I always felt this very strong desire to better myself and to make his life easy. This has happened in both of my relationships and I always thought it was my "I love this guy" sign - I want him to feel so good and it makes me feel happy when I think he is happy because of me.

The moment when I realised I loved him (and said it) was after 3-4 months together when we had our first real fight. I was so mad at him and hurt, but the thought of losing him made me feel terrified and I just wanted to solve everything. I am very prideful and the kind of person who never lets go, but with him I couldn't.
We solved things, apologised and when we calmed down, we said it.
>>
>>17778147
Which is why you should go places instead of pretending to be someone on an african bongo forum
>>
File: 1475305098512.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475305098512.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17778177
I'm going out to a club tonight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.