[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year ago I met this girl while I was working abroad. We started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

A year ago I met this girl while I was working abroad. We started out just casually seeing each other and having a good time. She told me very early in that she had a boyfriend and I was fine with it because I wasn't looking for anything serious either. Anyway, we kept seeing each other and things started to change. Over the course of the previous year she probably spent twice as much time staying with me as she did seeing him. She eventually came out with it and told me that she was not happy with her boyfriend at all (he is significantly older than her) and that she really likes me and I felt the same way. However, whenever her boyfriend came to visit she obviously had to stay with him and it really bugged me.On several occasions she has talked to me about whether we could actually be together and that she didn't want to stay with him anymore, however, she always ended up being too scared to break up with him which caused a lot of drama between the two of us. I'm pretty angry about the fact that she keeps bringing it up only to then get scared and change her mind again. I guess we also both know deep down that we couldn't really get serious because we're at different stages of our lives right now. She's 4 years older than me, I'm not even half way through uni and we live on opposite sides of the globe. A big part of me still wants to try with her though, and I don't really feel bad about trying to get her to leave her boyfriend because it's so obvious that she doesn't want to be with him at all. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because just now we went through that whole drama again (with her changing her mind again and being scared to break up with him) and I'm really angry about it.

The way I see it these are my options:
>>
1) I could understand that this is not what I'm looking for and she has put me through enough, try to forget about her and see if I can find an actual girlfriend.

2) I could take a step back and accept her situation, make it clear to her that I don't ever want to have that discussion with her again and that we're only going to be friends (well, a bit more than friends). Try to have a good time with her whenever we can see each other and leave her alone whenever her boyfriend comes to visit. I really hate the idea of seeing her after she's been with him though, I keep picturing her with that disgusting old dude and it makes me wanna throw up.

What do I do /adv/? I'm not very experienced as far as relationships go, whatever it is I got going with her is arguably the most serious I've gotten with a girl and I'm really struggling to deal with the fact that she's having sex with someone else at the same time, as much as I try to rationalize that it is just sex. I've also been with a few other girls since I met her and I wouldn't say it changed anything about what I felt. Am I being really stupid and immature about this?
>>
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her senpai.
>>
>>17778174

Funny you should say that. Exactly what Im doing tonight.

Any more advice though?
>>
>>17778224
Post a pic so I can do it too? Or a chick that looks like her?

Honestly, you can move into her area and get a job and have a life nearby, but she's chosen her boyfriend over you. There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
She's never gonna do it

NOW we have the scumbag sociopath move where we plant evidence that she's cheating on him that he finds
He throws the botch out and she come crying into your arms

How does that sound
>>
>>17778245
>He throws the botch out
Chad throws the botch out
You blow her crotch out.
>>
>>17778234
>>17778245

She has. For now. She still has plans to leave him but Im not gonna be that much of a pussy and actually wait for that to happen whenever it's convenient for her. Hence my suggestion as stated in the OP.

Is there a way I can just enjoy our relationship as casual as it was intended from the beginning. I do believe she actually does love me and has other motives as to why she can't leave him now. But fucking hell it makes me so sick thinking about her having sex with that nasty old guy...how do I get over it? Its just sex right? ugh...
>>
Just murder her boyfriend op. Straight up slip a knife in his neck and walk away. Make the decision for her.
>>
>>17778245

Scumbag move is not on the table. I wouldn't do that. And I wouldn't do that to her.
>>
>>17778258
You're saying you're ok with it being casual but not if she's fucking that guy huh

Ya you just gotta get over that
You've been doing it this long I don't see why it should stop you now
You could just pretend like it doesn't happen kek

OR we can do my sociopath plan, that's still on the table
>>
>>17778263
That shit's in the movies. Cutting someone's throat is a brutal and difficult process.
>>
>>17778271
I didn't say cut his throat, I said slip a knife into it. Just walk up behind him and stab as hard as you accurately can into the neck. Take his wallet, burn it and your clothes, think up a decent alibi. It'll look like a mugging gone wrong.
>>
>>17778271
No its not you moron

Using a serrated knife and pulling the head back was how OSS agents were trained to kill in WW2
>>
>>17778270

Thanks for your thoughts mate. I appreciate the advice (the serious part of it, not the sociopath part)
>>
>>17778289

I don't mind it being casual because I understand it's too difficult for me and her to be serious at this point. However, I do still want her to be mine. Especially because next time I'll be able to see her is the same time her boyfriend is going to be around as well. So that kinda sucks.
>>
>>17778281
Slip a knife where? Have you ever de-boned a chicken? The knife might penetrate, it might even be lethal, but not immediately, he would just run away.
>>17778283
Yup. You're an untrained civilian with a kitchen knife. Get close enough to him to grab his head. Grab it strong with your nondominant so he can't just slip out. Get your dominant hand around the other side and get the knife across the throat of a person who is undoubtedly stronger than you and fighting for his life. Saw back and forth until you get through.
>that's not hard you fucking moron. Trained elite soldiers in World War II used to do it all the time!
Go back to your Playstation, junior.
>>
File: commando_training.jpg (53KB, 703x793px) Image search: [Google]
commando_training.jpg
53KB, 703x793px
>>17778415

This kills the crab
>>
File: 1479583713772.jpg (90KB, 628x647px) Image search: [Google]
1479583713772.jpg
90KB, 628x647px
>>17778415
Cool story bro, let me see your 300 confirmed kills mr. internet badass
>>
>>17778420
>>17778425
Are you drunk?
>>
>>17778430
No I'm simply euphoric
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.