[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Female classmate is playful around me >Has a pet name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: 1479431543938.jpg (15KB, 333x207px) Image search: [Google]
1479431543938.jpg
15KB, 333x207px
>Female classmate is playful around me
>Has a pet name for me and everything
>Talk to her and study together from time to time
>Fall for her a bit but back off once I find out that she has a boyfriend
>Skip to Thursday
>Studying
>A fucking hand runs through my hair
>It's her, giggling, says hey and passes by me
>Boyfriend trails after, doesn't note my existence
>Don't see/hear from her much besides her borrowing a marker until 520
>5:20
>Texts me if I want to go to the school's Thanksgiving dinner with her at 6
>I say "Sure, anyone else coming?"
>She replies "Not that I know of, know anyone?"
>"Nope"
>She asks where I am and truthfully tell her I'm studying but I'm pretty suspicious about this
>Wondering why she's going with me instead of her boyfriend, wondering if they broke up or what
>5:50
>Walking toward the building the dinner is at but going to the second floor of the atrium so I can get a scope on her
>She's in front of me on a chair with her fucking boyfriend, both of them have their heads down looking at a phone/laptop
>NOPE the FUCK out before they turn up to see me
>Fast walk until I'm multiple buildings away
>Text her "My mom just said she's making spaghetti lol" to make her think I'll have to go home to eat instead
>Begs me to give her a plate of the dinner to eat, to come with her etc.
>Fucking calls me
>Ignore it
>Texts me asking where I am
>"Studying lol"
>She says "Please come with me ;_; I don't know anyone here"
>"Can't come sorry"
>Leave campus
What the hell was that? Was she trying to get her boyfriend to jump me?

Was I overly paranoid? Any /adv/ice?
>>
>>17777566
Your not wrong, she is toying with you.

Stay away.
>>
>>17777566

She is probably gettin emotional support from a relationship with you that she is missing with her BF.

If you don't want that, you have the right to move away. But don't be so paranoid, she would have to be a fucking psycho to lure you in for a beating, dude.
>>
She might is trying to get her bf jealous or looking for some sort of friend, my advice don't get too close.
>>
>>17777575
One thing I should mention is that when I got home I left my phone on vibrate and didn't notice that she called at 9 PM that night, about 30 minutes later I saw the missed call and texted her "Phone was on vibrate, just saw that you called, what's up?"

She hasn't responded at all and even though I'm still suspicious about it all that's making me feel guilty. I see her in class on Monday, what should I do?
>>
>>17777566
>What the hell was that? Was she trying to get her boyfriend to jump me?

Probably not in a public place.

>Was I overly paranoid? Any /adv/ice?

I don't see a problem. If she's jsut a friend, you can easily say no to her. If you're attracted, and she has a BF, I encourage you to keep distance but don't shun her.
>>
More than likely toying with you, or using you for emotional support/ego boosting like these hens commonly do.

You made a wise choice to move on and ignore her, I am glad you made a preemptive by scoping her out before actually seeing her at that school dinner.
>>
>>17777588
Not OP, but why would she say that she knows nobody there? Her BF is there. I find it a little suspicious, but I wouldn't think he would be getting jumped. I'm thinking the same thing as this anon said: >>17777571
>>
>>17777586

Make a pick. Do you want to be just her friend or not?

Any answer is fine, but make it because you believe in it. There's no shame in being friends, there's no shame in walking away.
>>
>>17777566
OP she is trying to force you and bf to get to know each other so he won't be freaking cause she has a new guy friend and so you know for damn sure she's taken and settle in as a brother not a suitor. Had these plenty of times and usually the girl just loves male attention though she won't cheat on her bf. Since you like her a bit I wouldn't bother with her anymore and keep finding ways to dodge her but never tell her you have a crush.
>>
>>17777603
I don't know, plenty of reasons.

Maybe he was jjust about to leave and she needed company and she was waiting for you with him?

Can't know her intentions from the info you gave
>>
>>17777609
Thinking about this is fucking my head, hence the slow reply. I really don't know if I want to just be friends.

Things to consider
>I have a friend I have stronger feelings for but she knows I used to like this girl and immediately prior to the latter texting me I was anxious that I'll ever be able to get closer to the former
>The only reason why I never asked this classmate out is because I found out she had a boyfriend
>When I received the text I thought I had a chance but obviously challenged that thought
>Before Thursday, however. I was content on staying friends and study partners and romantic feelings only resurfaced on that day
>Would had ate dinner with her and her bf if she told me he was coming
I don't know what I want to be with her, I'd like to keep her as a friend but I don't know if that's a good idea.
>>
>>17777662

I personally would leave. It it's your choice. You know yourdelf anx what you feel better than I do.
>>
>>17777566

Just a thought... are you CERTAIN she has a boyfriend and it's that guy?

Could just be she has a clingy guy friend she's too nice to tell to fuck off and wants your company to help him get the message.

I would just be straight forward with her and tell her you're interested in her, but you're not really comfortable with her flirty behavior if it's just an act.
>>
>>17777692
>Just a thought... are you CERTAIN she has a boyfriend and it's that guy?
A few weeks ago she said he was and she started rubbing his chest "for warmth" when he was hanging around while we were studying. I'm pretty sure he's her bf.

>I would just be straight forward with her and tell her you're interested in her, but you're not really comfortable with her flirty behavior if it's just an act.
If she's still dating I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
>>
You posted this on /r9k/ yesterday.
>>
>>17777682
I think I'll give her a chance to explain why her bf couldn't come with her then decide from there. Leaving seems like the best choice if she's trying to get me into some drama with her boyfriend like everyone has been suggesting however.
>>
>>17777732
I wanted /adv/'s opinion, very different crowds.
>>
>>17777732
you are also 15 or 16
>>
>>17777730

So no, it's NOT certain.

I mean, it sounds like she's just a physically friendly person.

Her relationship status is her business and her problem, it's not really your job to worry about it. So ask her out, and you can make it clear you want exclusivity on your first date. If she's in a relationship. she'll just say no, and no harm done.

But for crying out loud, quit pussyfooting around the issue.
>>
>>17777830
As much as I would like to say "I like you, let's get something to eat at the cafeteria, my treat" I'm not sure if that's a better thing to say than bringing up something like "Why couldn't your boyfriend keep you company?"

I'm genuinely curious on why she asked me in the first place.
>>
>>17777875
Ask her. No one can tell you what's she's thinking.
>>
>>17777883
I will, and it seems that I'll have to do it face to face since she isn't texting me. The thought of it is kinda making me anxious, lots of uncertainty about what could happen.

That said I'm working on a giant study aid for our final that I've been planning for a week that I decided to share with the group of classmates we're in. Maybe that will cool her down if she's upset at me.
>>
Find out why she didn't nring her boyfriend and go from there.
>>
>>17777566
Her bf is probably into cucking, and wants to introduce you before the cucking begins
>>
>>17778287
kek
>>
OP here, was talking in the group chat me, her and our mutual friends are in and she's not responding to that or my text I sent Thursday. I think she's upset.

I really hope I didn't fuck up by being paranoid even though the situation looked really fishy.
>>
>>17777577
This.

A lot of girls did this to me. Led to a few fights. If you're someone with a lot of pride, you'd probably end up fighting the boyfriend
>>
>>17779726
I had pride once when I was a teenager then I got jumped, no more pride.
>>
>>17777752
Maybe try being honest? After class talk to her and say you saw her and her boyfriend so you left. Ask her why she lied, there's no reason to keep everything a secret.
>>
>>17779827
I want to do that but at the same time I've seen that people react poorly when you reveal that you think they had anything but the best intentions in mind and maybe she did.

I'm really beating myself up on not asking her right away about her boyfriend.
>>
>>17777618
This sounds accurate to me.
>>
File: 1435022175344.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435022175344.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
I'm in a similar situation.
Although she did kiss me in front of her bf and he just pretended not to notice.
I'm an autist virgin so it was pretty based but I don't like the idea of cucking someone.
>>
>>17777566
lol Is this copypasta? I saw the same shit posted on /r9k/
>>
She doesn't like you she just wants the attention. My sister acts like this. She probably wants you and her boyfriend to fight over her. Ignore her flirting for now and slowly fade out from her life in the long term if you want to stay sane.
>>
>>17780196
was thinking the exact same, anon
>>
>>17779300
Her plans of getting male attention has gone to the shitter thanks to you of course she is upset
>>
>>17779300
I don't know anyone who doesn't know about the existence of this site. Everybody says that they don't but this is already a known worldwide page, even more than fb or twitter
She could probably be reading this right now and she'll realise it's you, haven't you thought about it?
>>
>>17780196
>>17780434
I wanted /adv/'s opinion as well, it's not copypasta

>>17780194
That had to be incredibly awkward at the least.

>>17780228
>>17780458
The attention thing is a possibility, I think I'll find out tomorrow when we meet maybe and I'll ask her about the situation while telling the truth.
>>
>>17780480
That doesn't seem right, even after the election the site is only at an Alexa ranking or 82,714 while Facebook is #3 and Twitter is #9.

>haven't you thought about it?
Not really, I said above that I missed a second call from her later that night and I believe that's the part of the reason she's being cold.
>>
>>17777752
goddamn OP not everyone is suggesting she is playing with you or trying to create drama. She has a bf and thought she had a friend too, not two bf's or wanting you as her next one. If you had not starting liking her you wouldn't see anything wrong here or really give a shit if she was with her bf or not. All the drama is in your head because you fell for the girl and she is clueless why the guy she sees like a brother now is acting like a mad suitor.
>>
>>17780622
You're right, a lot of you guys aren't, when I made that post the /r9k/ thread was still fresh in my mind. That said, are you suggesting I should just forget it all and try to mend the friendship?

If I do that I'm not sure if I should tell her that I left because of her boyfriend, even though it wasn't for jealous reasons; I legitimately thought some funny business was going on because she had implied that she was alone then outright stated it after I saw her with her boyfriend. The possibility that he couldn't stay, however, is hitting me like a mach truck.
>>
>>17780658
the problem with trying to mend the friendship is you have to confess the reason and agree to forever be a brother to her only. That is way too high a price to pay just to stay around a woman you want but can never have. All that effort and time could be directed towards a girl that wants you from the beginning and is not entangled in another relationship.
>>
yo just say to her that her bf creeps you the fuck out and you sincerely believed that asshole would creep his way into the meal regardless of what anybody wanted

i mean that works when other people dont want anything to do with me
>>
Hey I remember you typing this in someone else's thread a couple days back, and now you have your own thread

Well I personally think she either wants to offer you a threesome, or she wants you as a puppy to tag along and It's a really bad idea but she is stupid enough to not realize it is a bad idea.

Don't roll with it if you ain't feeling it.
>>
>>17780684
That's a solid point I suppose, I actually do have a girl I like more and she knows I used to like this one so maybe moving on will be the less stressful choice of action but killing friendships because I had a crush that resurfaced at the wrong time makes me feel so weak, I don't know.
>>
>>17780718
Calling someone a creep like that is fucked up, anon. I have no qualms with her boyfriend anyway, I left because it looked like she lied and that could've meant a thousand different things.
>>
>>17780738
Its not weak to withdraw from an unwinnable situation. Actually shows smarts. Don't let your pride get in the way.
>>
>>17780738
>>17780758
Yeah It's not weak man, It's smart, people will actually appreciate you more if you ever get talking about this to somebody - it is the right move, and a hard one, because controlling feelings is hard for most.
>>
>>17780771
>>17780758
Well thanks, I think I've made my decision now even if it's not an easy one. I feel less anxious about this too.

Side note: The first thing I did off-campus was get spaghetti supplies with my mom after explaining the situation. We were too tired to cook it but I felt that bad about lying.
>>
>>17777575
Hate it when they do this
>>
Don't knack the threesome idea, OP. My ex asked me if I was ever in one, and if I had ever been with a man. She told me to find a female partner (which i couldnt, its hard as fuck to ask) or she will find a male one. The threesome didnt happen because I didnt want to feel cucked if he was bigger.
>>
>>17781120
Threesomes seem like a great way to put your relationship at risk just because you're bored of regular sex.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.