[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see a beautiful woman walk by; is it appropriate to comment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mpv-shot0018.jpg (36KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0018.jpg
36KB, 576x360px
You see a beautiful woman walk by; is it appropriate to comment on her beauty? I want to let every girl know that they're beautiful and be that guy who has 5 girls around him because he's nice (but not gay).

How do I achieve this level of confidence and openness? Where girls come to me for advice? Nothing sexual, I just like being in the presence of beautiful women who respect me.

Bonus

Girls: what are some genuine compliments you'd like to hear from a guy? What's the best way to befriend a girl as a guy?
>>
>>17777538
So you want to be friendzoned?
>>
>>17777538
>Nothing sexual
kek
>>
>>17777538

"Catcalling" won't get you female friends. Making friends with girls is like making friends with guys. Talk to them.
>>
File: mpv-shot0006.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0006.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>17777542
Yes! Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe even best friends. No sexual relations unless she wants to be FWB, but I don't even want that.

I already work/study with men in my field, I just want female friends who I can chat with, who can call me if they need help. Like an emotional BF.
>>
File: mpv-shot0016.jpg (35KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0016.jpg
35KB, 576x360px
>>17777546

H-how? This is what I want to learn. I've only ever talked to a woman with the intent of fucking or making them my GF. I want girl friends, you know, kinda like Austin Powers hippie shiet.
>>
>>17777550

How? Like a person. Make small talk at your job or during classes. Eventually you'll make a few friends. As I said, like with guys.
>>
>>17777555
How would you go about doing it? What's your thing?
>>
>>17777557

Well, as I go to classes at uni, I just talk with them before, during or after classes. Some of then I'd call friends, others not.
>>
This is a strange request, most people are trying to get out of the friendzone.

Id say if you have similar interests/hobbies with a girl then its pretty easy to start a genuine dialogue.

Oh and include her to your social life, ask if she wants to join your friends out drinking or some other event in a group.
>>
Did it happen yet

Not u OP just waiting for this get
>>
File: mpv-shot0013.jpg (36KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0013.jpg
36KB, 576x360px
>>17777568

Because i genuinely want female friends.

I want them to run to me for emotional support and all that. I just want lots of girls that I know say hi to me and ask me about my day etc etc.

>if you have similar interests/hobbies with a girl

How do I genuinely approach a girl who has the same interest as me? I know a qt jogger, maybe I will befriend her.

Something like, "Hey do you jog here often? ", "Do you want to run together"?

I don't want to come off as someone trying to game them or someone coaxing them into sex with me. I want to come off as genuine person.
>>
>>17777582
Your over analyzing but I can see your 'point' ... too direct and it comes out forced.

Id say if you run the same route, she's seen you before. When you pass her by do a headnod/smile and move on. Once she greets you in kind your pretty much aquantances. If you see an oppurtunity to talk, do so.

Start small, those little types of interactions are all in friendzone realm.
>>
>>17777608

Cool. Is smiling okay? I like headnods, but I think its more a of a guy thing.

>Start small, those little types of interactions

What other little types of interactions are there?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.